• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan

Lasha is proving herself to be not only an idiot, but really stupid. The former lawyer and Sean are absolutely right. Keith clearly owns the names. The letter Heather read on the stream last week was largely a letter defending Keith’s trademark - something a claimant is required to do to protect the name. Lasha’s brand of arrogant stupidity frequently leads to a jury piling on additional damages.

trust_no_one

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
Okay, I see people allude to this yesterday. What is it they know but aren't saying? How Art died? How Heather was involved (or not invovled) with that? OR do they know what Art's real feelings for her were, and wanting to change stuff to get rid of her? What is it that people think MV knows?

I'm guessing it's more about how HLW wormed her way into the job.  Guessing the background on what really happened there over time.  How about understanding more about the test run with co-hosts?

Purely my speculation but I think it's those angles.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 06, 2018, 08:28:46 AM
When I listen to these, I get a vision of you dancing with your eyes closed and singing in a falsetto in your garage while your wife looks on at you with a bewildered look on her face.

They were recorded in my bathroom.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 06, 2018, 09:03:57 AM
Of the many laugh out loud moments from all the great posts on BellGab, this one startled the cat laying on my lap.  I'm bleeding from the exit velocity wounds...

Sorry!

Hells Mole

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:09:07 AM
Okay, I see people allude to this yesterday. What is it they know but aren't saying? How Art died? How Heather was involved (or not invovled) with that? OR do they know what Art's real feelings for her were, and wanting to change stuff to get rid of her? What is it that people think MV knows?

They won't tell us what they know but aren't saying.  That's the problem.   ;D

Aldous wrote a list of things that were definitively not true yesterday.  Art & Heather being more than friends was not in the list.
I saw someone on Discord say they had inside info that Art & Heather were lovers but that the source couldn't be divulged but
it would go public soon.  That was a week ago so again, who knows?  I think a lot of people presume such shenanigans were underway anyway if for no other reason than that there would appear to be no other reason for his insistent support of her.
So I'm not sure what more it would tell us.  I think there are still mysteries surrounding his death that have yet to be revealed.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 06, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

Aldous wrote a list of things that were definitively not true yesterday.  Art & Heather being more than friends was not in the list.
I saw someone on Discord say they had inside info that Art & Heather were lovers but that the source couldn't be divulged but
it would go public soon.  That was a week ago so again, who knows?  I think a lot of people presume such shenanigans were underway anyway if for no other reason than that there would appear to be no other reason for his insistent support of her.
So I'm not sure what more it would tell us.  I think there are still mysteries surrounding his death that have yet to be revealed.

I basically popped onto the board, and suddenly people were asking MV what he knew. I guess I'm trying to figure out what topic they were referring to, and why they thought MV would know. I mean, I know he's an omniscient being and all, but  ::)

:P  So it could be ANYTHING at this point. Another day on BellGab.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 06, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

If there is more to come out and the fact they were involved in a bodily fluid kinda way then HW needs to rename the show “Heather Wade’s Midnight Split In The Desert” as I am sure as hell she doesn’t want to be anywhere near Pahrump when that hits the fan. Maybe if she goes off in a camper Van it can have an Aftershow of “Heather Wade’s Midnight Shits In the Desert”

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on May 06, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
They were recorded in my bathroom.

So was Joe Meek's Telstar. You're in fine company sir!

Hells Mole

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:41:06 AM
I basically popped onto the board, and suddenly people were asking MV what he knew. I guess I'm trying to figure out what topic they were referring to, and why they thought MV would know. I mean, I know he's an omniscient being and all, but  ::)

MV made a statement that he knew but wasn't telling, but that statement seemed to be generally in reply to all the speculation going on.  Both he and Aldous have made some definitive statements about some of the speculations not being true but have not remarked on others which could be a clue.  The only tidbit I saw MV drop was suggesting that Heather was a victim of manipulation, but since when and by whom or what was not specified.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 06, 2018, 09:44:02 AM
MV made a statement that he knew but wasn't telling, but that statement seemed to be generally in reply to all the speculation going on.  Both he and Aldous have made some definitive statements about some of the speculations not being true but have not remarked on others which could be a clue.  The only tidbit I saw MV drop was suggesting that Heather was a victim of manipulation, but since when and by whom or what was not specified.

I definitely don't think Art is innocent in all of this.  He probably did pull some whammies on her, because he needed a way to get out of doing the show. But she seemed to be more than willing to go with him, wherever it was he was taking her.   As far as I'm concerned, she IS a 40+ yr old woman. She can't lay it all on him. Nor can she blame Keith, or the death of her cat, or the failing of some witch curse, or whatever other ridiculous crap she wants to come up with. She needs to grow the fuck up and take some responsibility.

Hells Mole

Quote from: DynamoHum on May 06, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
If there is more to come out and the fact they were involved in a bodily fluid kinda way then HW needs to rename the show "Heather Wade's Midnight Split In The Desert" as I am sure as hell she doesn't want to be anywhere near Pahrump when that hits the fan. Maybe if she goes off in a camper Van it can have an Aftershow of "Heather Wade's Midnight Shits In the Desert"

If such a thing were happening it is possible Airyn knew and perhaps didn't even care or was complicit or simply complacent.
If her marriage to Art was for guaranteed support and knowing her extended family were taken care of (which seems to be
the cultural reason for families marrying off their young daughters to foreign men of affluence) then she might not have been
concerned with Art's extramarital proclivities, if there were any.  His autobiographical record would seem to suggest that
he was so inclined.  He for some reason thought it pertinent to inform us all through his book what his tastes and habits in and with women were and consisted of.

DynamoHum

if that is true then exhibit in this round of clusterfuck is Lasha who is doing a number on her as we speak. They are both sociopaths feeding off one another.

The only tidbit I saw MV drop was suggesting that Heather was a victim of manipulation

Maybe she is an MK Ultra victim.

Yorkshire pud

If there is more to come out and the fact they were involved in a bodily fluid kinda way then HW needs to rename the show “Heather Wade’s Midnight Split In The Desert” as I am sure as hell she doesn’t want to be anywhere near Pahrump when that hits the fan. Maybe if she goes off in a camper Van it can have an Aftershow of “Heather Wade’s Midnight Shits In the Desert”

It would explain a lot of her behaviour. Before and since his death. I have a theory on that, it involves adultery, false/unfulfilled promises, false/unfulfilled reassurances, finite time to fulfil same, a death, catastrophic grief because of previous promises and reassurances, child birth, a widow and one very very sorry mess in the aftermath.

timebandit

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: timebandit on May 06, 2018, 09:50:11 AM
Heather could have my baby,
or five :)

Yes Daniel, but would she want yours?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 09:41:06 AM

MV didn’t know shit. Want proof?  Adsense wasn’t turned on.

bellNwhistle

Ever have to piss like a race horse, but you can't miss a thing? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0zY0fNzYf8

69CheckMate

Kieth might use "Midnight and Deserted"

aldousburbank

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 06, 2018, 09:54:30 AM
MV didn’t know shit. Want proof?  Adsense wasn’t turned on.

Plausible deniability dude. Look at the whole chessboard.

https://youtu.be/REWeBzGuzCc

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv on May 06, 2018, 09:58:53 AM
I had socks.

My junior high Science teacher told his class that having sex with a condom is like wearing socks in the shower.

:-X

Not sure why he felt this was an appropriate comment to make to 10th graders. In a religious school. 

a is jump

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2018, 09:43:37 AM

So was Joe Meek's Telstar. You're in fine company sir!

Let's hope MV doesn't rent... for the landlord's sake.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

My junior high Science teacher told his class that having sex with a condom is like wearing socks in the shower.

:-X

Not sure why he felt this was an appropriate comment to make to 10th graders. In a religious school.

Maybe he'd been a defrocked priest at one time? Speaking from bitter experience?

K_Dubb

You'll be a co-host sometimes
No, you'll be a producer
You'll emergency fill-in until I come back
Maybe I'll come back once in a while
Doesn't come back

Qualifies as manipulation and doesn't depend on any hidden hypotheticals.