George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 07, 2013, 12:17:00 AM
yep and apparently we are all bastards too...   :o

What a surprise, coming from such a "sweetheart."  "Oh, Lily.  Darling Lily!"  ;)

michio

Quote from: onan on December 06, 2013, 11:44:11 PM
Fucking idiot George made a statement regarding "finally" a site that did things right... by censoring. Noory the pusillanimous monkey pus, shit for brains.

I'm convinced to even begin to form a thought of asking this thread to "tighten up the ship" is dramatic, bizarre, baffling, AND huge, as well.  But it's not surprising coming from the bad mustache lips of a hypocritical "me, Me, ME!," Georgie.  He talks about rights and freedom until the cows come home, wearing it like a new gold and diamond Rolex, but he doesn't want to share those things he cherishes ::) with the rest of us. What a pompous narcissist.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 06, 2013, 10:42:09 PM
Yeah, except that's a concocted fantasy. Here's what we know: Noory worked as a reporter, working his way up to news director for a TV station and won awards...

We don't 'know' any of that.  We know George makes those claims.

No one seems to know him, he doesn't seem to know anyone.  He doesn't seem to know a thing about the world around him nor does he seem interested.  He doesn't go anywhere, he doesn't do anything.  It's as if he simply materialized to come suck up Coast.

Quote from: onan on December 06, 2013, 11:20:52 PM
I saw that other site changed its name. And the blog seems to be gone as well. So I wonder how Dave is feeling? He posted there twice, tommy once. I wonder if at the end of the day, as Dave lays his head down and thinks to himself "I really do suck"?

I'm going to be Sardondi and say I have my doubts that either of those accounts are legit. In fact, I think most of the accounts, except for bellgabbers, are the admin and her multiple personalities. Tommy made a second or third post about the admin's tits and ass,  so ...  . And  I still don't think any grown man uses three exclamation points to end a sentence, not even Jorch. He's so prissy about language I can't see him posting on a board called Bellgabsucks. The whole thing smacks of a vanity forum. I hope they enjoy their new members.  ::)

It would be funny to hear him give them a shout out, though. 

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 06, 2013, 01:35:17 PM
If george sucks alone in the forest, does anyone hear?
Since we know he still screws up C2C even on his days off, the answer is yes.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 07, 2013, 02:41:58 AM

We don't 'know' any of that.  We know George makes those claims.

No one seems to know him, he doesn't seem to know anyone.  He doesn't seem to know a thing about the world around him nor does he seem interested.  He doesn't go anywhere, he doesn't do anything.  It's as if he simply materialized to come suck up Coast.

Nah, as I said, I've been here in St.L since the 90's. He's what he says as far as St. Louis is concerned. Truth be told, that's partly why I do what I do here, I was an old Nighthawk listener and retain some loyalty from those days. Don't sit there and make something into a lie that might not be. You can go to Missouri Casenet and see the lawsuits, that was well-discussed here. You can look up the awards. You can do all of that shit in the internet age. But don't sit here and tell me the guy magically appeared when I was sitting here in St.L. listening to the guy in the 90s.

So what the fuck is up here, Paper? You seem bound and determined to reduce Noory to, well, something pretty low. What could the reason possibly be? I mean, you really HATE this man. I don't get it.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 07, 2013, 03:52:40 AM
... So what the fuck is up here, Paper? You seem bound and determined to reduce Noory to, well, something pretty low. What could the reason possibly be? I mean, you really HATE this man. I don't get it.

I don't hate Noory, I mostly enjoy making fun of him.  He is quite the character study with all his strange comments and odd personal stories - not to mention the mystery of how does someone this bad keep his job? 

Coast was once my favorite radio show.  He has ruined it with his lack of interest and lack of effort.

onan

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on December 07, 2013, 03:22:21 AM
I'm going to be Sardondi and say I have my doubts that either of those accounts are legit. In fact, I think most of the accounts, except for bellgabbers, are the admin and her multiple personalities. Tommy made a second or third post about the admin's tits and ass,  so ...  . And  I still don't think any grown man uses three exclamation points to end a sentence, not even Jorch. He's so prissy about language I can't see him posting on a board called Bellgabsucks. The whole thing smacks of a vanity forum. I hope they enjoy their new members.  ::)

It would be funny to hear him give them a shout out, though.

You may be right. But one of the borderline tantrums from Sarah stated that she did it all to get Art to post. It would have been just as easy to impersonate him.

I could see Tommy and Dave making those posts!!!

Juan

How does George keep his job?  He's relatively cheap and keeps the corporate suits happy. Welcome to what passes for innovation in modern culture.

Jocko Johnson

Fish face...you try way to hard to love the guy and make sure we know it. You say paper boy hates jorch...well one could say that you love him no matter what. You ask why pb hates him....fair enough,  I ask why do you seemingly unconditionally love and defend the douche bag? You ignoring the tough questions here fishy...?

11angeleyes11

Ohhhhhhh!  I have my paranormal passions, too!  However, I  just find something about 1, 2, 3, and 4 and just a little too fetish for my taste. 

I'm referring to a post on the other site where there is a Sarah 1, Sarah 2, Sarah 3 and Sarah 4.  You go girls!  I' stick to the tried and true.

Quote from: 11angeleyes11 on December 07, 2013, 11:11:21 AM
Ohhhhhhh!  I have my paranormal passions, too!  However, I  just find something about 1, 2, 3, and 4 and just a little too fetish for my taste. 

I'm referring to a post on the other site where there is a Sarah 1, Sarah 2, Sarah 3 and Sarah 4.  You go girls!  I' stick to the tried and true.

Narcissistic much?  ;)

But you know what? Better there than here.

starrmtn001

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 05, 2013, 06:05:49 PM
KFI kinda fades in and out here in Colorado, but when I can listen to Tim Conway Jr. I do.  Yes, I do.  Anyway, last night Tim was using a clip of Paglini saying; "Ahuh" over and over again.  He'd pose a silly question then play the clip.  I think this was a prank on gn because gn misrepresented him.  gn ask Evelyn if he could help " a friend" (Tim) get lots of money at the race track.  Tim took exception to that.

At the end of Tim's show he has gn on to give a summary of c2c, which follows Tim's show.  gn was noticeable pissed and did not engage in the light banter he usually does with Tim.  Gn just might be afraid that Evelyn may put a whammy spell on him for Tim's making fun of her.

If Tim's show can be downloaded it would be worth it just to hear the last (about) half hour.  The clip starts somewhere in there.

Tim was playing the clip of Evelyn again last night.  Someone (?) on the show with Tim said it creeped him out.  I wonder whether this is going to be an on going poke at snoortard. ::)  COOL!

I want to thank you again Bateman, for finding and condensing that show's link for me. ;) ;D 
bateman
Re: George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium
« Reply #40475 on: December 05, 2013, 06:34:50 PM »
Starts about halfway through:
http://media.ccomrcdn.com/media/station_content/616/Conway1204139P_1386223317_15546.mp3

MikeJ

Quote from: Juan on December 07, 2013, 07:27:38 AM
How does George keep his job?  He's relatively cheap and keeps the corporate suits happy. Welcome to what passes for innovation excellence in modern culture.

yumyumtree

Kimmie? Who's that?

I don't hate George. I just get angry and disgusted at his laziness, wishi-washiness and intellectual dishonesty. I don't really care about his past, unless he's lying about his military service(don't think he is). I'm concerned about who he is now.

Sambo

Nebraska888

Quote from: coaster on December 06, 2013, 02:42:50 PM
One thing that George does that really bothers me is when an adult calls in and they are named Bob or Fred, he will call them Bobby or Freddie. These are adult men being talked to like children.
Norry, no one calls you "Georgie", so have some damned respect for these people and call them by their right names.

I agree.......what in the hell is that all about?   He started doing it about six or seven months ago.  He stopped for about a week.....and now he's back at it.  Georgie, knock it off!   >:(

ItsOver

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 08, 2013, 01:22:44 PM

I agree.......what in the hell is that all about?   He started doing it about six or seven months ago.  He stopped for about a week.....and now he's back at it.  Georgie, knock it off!   >:(

With the type of nitwit corporate bureaucracy PremRat has become, I'm guessing during his last routine management evaluation, some suit inserted one recommendation for Jorch's "weakness" of not relating to human beans, such as some of his listeners.  "Jorch, you're doing an outstanding job of hoovering management and selling all sorts of crap, such as Carnivora, but you might want to make a minor tweak on relating to the typical bores who listen to you.  Just pretend you're one of their drinking buddies and get chummy with them.  You know what I mean, Jorchie?"  ;)  After all, have you ever heard Jorch call his good buddy producer anything but Tommy?

zeebo

Quote from: Nebraska888 on December 08, 2013, 01:22:44 PM

I think it's a little shortcut trick to build rapport with people.  Like some of Georgie's other foibles I find it tolerable in a goofy kind of way.  I do give him a +1 point for social effort, but it's like a -5 for style so yep, another net negative. 

Sambo

George lacks the humility needed to get the best out of his interviews. With that humility would be a much more refined critical approach to query.

You either have humility or shrewd like skepticism, combined with critical intuition in order to be star at this particular role, in my opinion.  I haven't heard enough of Knapp or Punnet to be sure, but they both seem to have an abundance of all of the above.

Morgus

In this photo taken at the Hollywood Christmas Parade last weekend of the car carrying "Leave it to Beaver" cast members (Beaver, Wally, Eddie) look closely at the driver of the car.
He looks just like Noory's c2c producer, Tommy!  ;D

jazmunda

If you think George Noory Sucks then you should probably listen to the GabCast.

Just a reminder that the inaugural GabCast 2.0 will be airing live tomorrow (Monday 12/9) from 8pm EST/5pm PST (12pm AEDT).

The GabCast features BellGab's own eddie dean, onan, b_dubb and jazmunda.

To listen live go to ufoship.com.

Calls welcomed and if you're single then encouraged on (602) 399 7131

Pants optional.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on December 08, 2013, 08:33:31 PM
In this photo taken at the Hollywood Christmas Parade last weekend of the car carrying "Leave it to Beaver" cast members (Beaver, Wally, Eddie) look closely at the driver of the car.
He looks just like Noory's c2c producer, Tommy!  ;D

Is there any slow-rolling, Zapruder-style video of the car, ala Jorch and Tommy's infamous parade car?  I laugh every time I see that ludicrous clip. 

Is Tommy "the lone driver" for the Beav?  ;) 

What the hell happened to Wally?

I'll bet their sign wasn't written in crayon and taped on at the last minute, either.

DanTSX

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 07, 2013, 03:52:40 AM
Nah, as I said, I've been here in St.L since the 90's. He's what he says as far as St. Louis is concerned. Truth be told, that's partly why I do what I do here, I was an old Nighthawk listener and retain some loyalty from those days. Don't sit there and make something into a lie that might not be. You can go to Missouri Casenet and see the lawsuits, that was well-discussed here. You can look up the awards. You can do all of that shit in the internet age. But don't sit here and tell me the guy magically appeared when I was sitting here in St.L. listening to the guy in the 90s.

So what the fuck is up here, Paper? You seem bound and determined to reduce Noory to, well, something pretty low. What could the reason possibly be? I mean, you really HATE this man. I don't get it.

Holy shit dude.   How do you type so eloquently while gargling his scrotum7

Is it a porthhal?  Are you a wizard?

This place is also known as George Noory Sucks DOT COM.  That is why we come here.  He provides the suck.  We provide the heckling. 

Why do YOU come here?  If you want to sniff his bicycle seat, there are far less embarrassing methods to do so.

georgesucks

Remote Viewing Forecasts
Date:    12-09-13
Host:    George Noory
Guests:    Major Ed Dames

Remote viewing teacher, Ed Dames, will discuss the current cases his agency, Matrix Intelligence Agency, is working on as well as updates on his predictions that North Korea would use a nuclear weapon in anger and that a global economic collapse would happen concurrently with global pandemic.

Sambo

Something is strange afoot

People are acting weird

And it's getting worse

George owns this phrase and repeats it ad nauseum

zeebo

Quote from: Sambo on December 08, 2013, 11:15:29 PM
Something is strange afoot

People are acting weird

And it's getting worse

George owns this phrase and repeats it ad nauseum

Ha this is so true.  The other night he asked c2c's resident psychologist-on-duty this incisive question:  "Peope seem so angry nowadays - What's going on with people?"