George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 04, 2013, 07:11:18 PM

Any updates on the Hawaii studio?

August.

Do you think he was counting on the Kill Shot and/or the Mayan 2012 apocalypse to happen before anyone called him on the studio story? If so - fail!

ItsOver

Hawaiian studio.  Is "Magnum" Jorch still dreaming about that?  I can just see Tommy in a hula skirt, covered with leis, strumming "Somewhere Over the Pizza Roll" on a ukulele.

Quote from: bateman on December 04, 2013, 07:08:07 PM
Didn't someone say he plays old open lines segments too?

Huh, does sound familiar actually. It might have been a special topic he had, something like "evil" open lines or "black-eyed children" or something. He does play 30 minutes of an interviewee taking calls sometimes, usually during the final hour on Friday nights.

Coast to Coast AM has been the worst ...ever.. over the last two weeks. Competition is gone, so they can be as lazy as they want. It sure doesn't even seem like they're trying anymore. It has been unbearable.
God awful.
Tragic.
I don't know what any other words can be used to describe.
AT this point, really, the show needs to be just canceled.

Quote from: ItsOver on December 04, 2013, 05:54:28 PM
If I flip on the radio at night now, it's to check out Clyde.  The local stations here air the first three hours but I've taken to listening to his additional two hours at times via his local FM Portland station's app.  It's about 50/50 as to whether Clyde's off on some wild-eyed rant or is actually doing an interesting show.  When Clyde has a paranormal guest on, I usually find him reasonably good.  At least he's awake and into the topic, unlike the dreaded Nooron.
He has grown on me.
a lot.
And face it.. what else is there at this point?
take this political talk shows with a grain of salt.. enjoy the paranormal.
The other night he was really, really mad that NORAD tracks "santa" every year but cannot track asteroids. Heck, he has a point.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: No Name Storm on December 04, 2013, 10:14:41 AM
I seriously believe he is out of control or on something. Or has developed a crazy "God" personality who thinks himself all powerful and can pull any prank he wants. I particularly despise his idiotic and not funny stunt of pulling callers's legs by pretending they are not talking to him.....but leads them in a crude, rude little charade that he deems funny. Disgusting man. I listen because there really is nothing else on radio and I don't always have a book to read. At the beginning, I thought Snoory might be okay. Now, it has disintegrated into mean, boring and capitalistic Right Wing radio. Am glad I am weening myself off this weenie.

Yeah, George Snoory sucks. How can we get rid of this loser?
Yes jorch is a rotten little mean spirited prick.
He has to think mirrors are evil...he sees his frightening pre-make up, pre-shoe polished wig and 'stache puss when ever he peers into one.
Hey snorge think about us, we have to look at that puss of yours and deal with that unbeleafabille...wit of yours...please just go away.

I may have been half asleep.. but at some point did Snores say "OOOOOHHH, SHCARY" to Paglini?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2013, 10:10:23 PM
He has grown on me.
a lot.
And face it.. what else is there at this point?
take this political talk shows with a grain of salt.. enjoy the paranormal.
The other night he was really, really mad that NORAD tracks "santa" every year but cannot track asteroids. Heck, he has a point.

He has no point at all...he's a twit. They track everything. Every nut and bolt...THEY JUST DON'T TELL US OR jorch!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 04, 2013, 10:20:32 PM
He has no point at all...he's a twit. They track everything. Every nut and bolt...THEY JUST DON'T TELL US OR jorch!
We will agree to disagree.
SNORES STILL SHUCKS.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2013, 10:23:16 PM
We will agree to disagree.
SNORES STILL SHUCKS.
OK...works for me too. See a perfect example of how we can all get along!

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on December 04, 2013, 10:41:59 PM
OK...works for me too. See a perfect example of how we can all get along!
Indeed we can!

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2013, 10:43:46 PM
Indeed we can!

And yes he certainly does suck...look at that! When his grand daughter comes here do tbese photos frighten her?
Check out that shit by his sideburns!   It's either burns from the shoe polish/dye, toupe/wig glue or could it be...the...the heartbreak of psoriasis!!!!!!
Whatever it is it looks like SHIT!

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2013, 10:07:12 PM
Coast to Coast AM has been the worst ...ever.. over the last two weeks. Competition is gone, so they can be as lazy as they want. It sure doesn't even seem like they're trying anymore. It has been unbearable.
God awful.
Tragic...

George is still tuckered out from upping his game to compete against Art.

Now where is that porpoise to tell us George is as good as anyone else on the radio?

qaddisin

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2013, 10:43:46 PM
Indeed we can!

Whenever I see a picture of him in a public setting, all I can think of is that he must smell like cocktail onions and failure.

Sambo

I wanted to see if an image forms if I scroll a series of this picture up and down fast. Pardon me

Schmeigel?

Falkie2013

I wonder when he's gonna split the show into 4 segments and perhaps one will be nothing but submerged artistes so he has time to duck out and get more turkey samwiches.

fotd

Guest says something about 18000 years.  George butts in and says, "that's nothing in time."

What a dunce, I get what he was trying to say, but he totally doesn't grasp the use of the English language.

A few minutes later, the guest is making some kind of point, and George just starts speaking over him with, "Let's go to calls." The guest just keeps on going and George finally gets his chance to take calls, a couple of minutes later.  I've always wondered why he's so anxious to get to callers.  Do you think it is caused by him running out of 3x5 cards? 

Falkie2013

Quote from: fotd on December 05, 2013, 01:28:50 AM
Guest says something about 18000 years.  George butts in and says, "that's nothing in time."

What a dunce, I get what he was trying to say, but he totally doesn't grasp the use of the English language.

A few minutes later, the guest is making some kind of point, and George just starts speaking over him with, "Let's go to calls." The guest just keeps on going and George finally gets his chance to take calls, a couple of minutes later.  I've always wondered why he's so anxious to get to callers.  Do you think it is caused by him running out of 3x5 cards?

Nope. His brain capacity has hit the overflow level like on a calculator and so he can't ask anymore questions.

valdez

George asked Nibiru enthusiast, and mumbler, Gerald Clark, if the reason that Earth was chosen for Annunaki shenanigans was because the Earth was the closest planet to theirs.  Clark said, "That would be speculation." And this whole Annunaki nonsense isn't speculation?  Well, I suppose you gotta draw the line somewhere.  William Buhlman on OBE's and afterlife stuff.  Enthusiastic, articulate, and above average on the subject.  Except for a tough time getting through his news stories, George wasn't too horrible.

DanTSX

Quote from: fotd on December 05, 2013, 01:28:50 AM

Lol what a retard

We really need to just  stick to quoting moronic lines from Dave.   There are some real gems there.   I can only handle the first hour to 90 minutes though, which is only about 20 minutes of actual noorytime, with the rest being commercials.

I just listened to the show about anger. Now I don't normally like to be too negative about George but after he dumped the guest and went to open lines there was a caller talking about martial arts. He said he studies Okinawan Karate the same as Mr Miyagi teaches in the movie Karate Kid, this prompted George to do his Mr Miyagi impression..

"Wipe on, Wipe off, Wipe on, Wipe off"

Really George?

Karate Kid Lesson 1 (Wax on Wax off)

I turned it off after that, Lionel Fanthorpe makes me want to throw up. Thanks for the heads up on that.

DanTSX

Quote from: Sambo on December 05, 2013, 12:27:40 AM

I wanted to see if an image forms if I scroll a series of this picture up and down fast. Pardon me

Schmeigel?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: HorrorReporter on December 04, 2013, 10:07:12 PM
God awful.
Tragic.
I don't know what any other words can be used to describe.
AT this point, really, the show needs to be just canceled.
Yup.  Noory's inept, jerky interview style has gone from bad to worse now that the specter of a Bell show is apparently gone for good due Bell's pathetic lack of common sense.  Its unbelieveable how, even after ten years, Noory finds ways to deepen his incompetence.  I listened for a while Tuesday night and he even tripped up his go-to hack Lionel Fanthorpe with his bumper-car conversing style; apparently after he once again booked, then dropped, that Dames-level fraud Pagalini

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 04, 2013, 11:16:15 PM

George is still tuckered out from upping his game to compete against Art.

Now where is that porpoise to tell us George is as good as anyone else on the radio?

Oh, I'm around watching the slow evolution of the herd instinct platform into an anti-Art and anti-George mode and wondering what it will be like in a few months if Art doesn't come in and post something encouraging. Group think is infectious and fickle and it's been fascinating to watch it morph the way it has. Now is the time for the next great broadcaster, Paper. Maybe it will be Clyde or even Bateman that happens to be in the right place at the right time to seize a ready made audience in the power vacuum and become the default broadcaster to support.

Personally, I'm going with Bateman. His Dyatlov Pass interview was impressive, though I do wish the podcast were longer.

ItsOver

Last night was a "no-go" for me with Clyde.  I can't even remember last night's show rambling rant topic.  I tried a few minutes and did a fly by for Ground Zero.

It's amazing how nighttime AM radio has gone from the top with Art to the bottom of the barrel.  Apparently, nighttime AM radio doesn't abhor a vacuum.  Maybe that's why PremRat appears to be brain-dead.  Jorch's suckage has brought the PremRat atmosphere down to deep space levels.

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on December 05, 2013, 02:53:10 PM
Last night was a "no-go" for me with Clyde.  I can't even remember last night's show rambling rant topic.  I tried a few minutes and did a fly by for Ground Zero.
yeah me too, I listened while driving for a bit last night to Clyde but he kept playing audio clips of Rachel Maddow of MSNBC...  :P

ziznak

Ah man looks like I need to catch up with ol jorchy boy again.  I've been down yorkies steps to freedom too many times and yet my masochistic self keeps on coming back for more.

I have to admit I really do find George funny.  Most shows that I listen to will contain at least 9 or 10 real laugh out loud moments, normally one or two "whooooaaaas" when Dave is a douche, and 20 to 30 "oh my god you fucking idiot!" 

I'm slowly starting to listen again from a few days behind or when a particular subject is on.  Having Art back for the short time we did was really jarring so it's taking me a while to get back to my normal lobotomized listening.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 05, 2013, 01:52:57 PM
... Group think is infectious and fickle and it's been fascinating to watch it morph the way it has...

Have you noticed that so many new posters, when finding this website, have said something along the lines of "I wondered if I was the only one that thought George was terrible"?

I was once one of them.

Not exactly 'group think'.  I wonder if George or his handful of supporters have ever taken the time to ask 'why George'?  Of all the well known and semi well known, of all the lousy 'entertainers' out there, of all the 'celebs' that people love to 'hate', or people like KK or Paris Hilton that aren't even actual celebs, or the worst of the dumbshit ballplayers or musicians, how is it the George Noory is the one that has had threads websites like this devoted to his suckage?   Why are those threads the ones with staying power?  Why George Noory?

What do you think is the answer Sci?