• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, looks like I'm not only one to skip ddd's last shit show on Wednesday. I had to go to Arizona twice this week.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on March 22, 2020, 06:15:17 PM
Hey Gunner, looks like I'm not only one to skip ddd's last shit show on Wednesday. I had to go to Arizona twice this week.
You didn't miss anything.  Just he and Moon talking about weird shit - then Dietrich went for a 10-hour marathon.

Gunner65

He uploaded two videos yesterday. One is a shorter version where he included a 1 min 20-second clip of someone elses video without any attribution. I could speculate there may be a copyright violation associated with this, but I don't know.

This is the shorter video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Mc43Twff8&t=78s

This is the video he took the clip from:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx7loRv70y8

Pelayo

Hey Brennan, how do you feel about being called "branded'? Cuz that is gonna happen to you if you ever piss off miss pissy pants ddd.   Remember this show Gunner?                             
https://youtu.be/uV-7D4io1Rs

Gunner65

No explanation posted yet.  This usually leads to an interesting series of events should he return, because he gets pissed and usually blames everyone else but himself.

Pelayo

Ha! At minute mark 1:57 idiot ddd refers to the balloons as "Hydrogen peroxide" balloons.  ddd is a hydrogen peroxide filled buffoon.
https://youtu.be/c1Mc43Twff8

Gunner65

Yeah. And the H1N1 virus was meant to kill young males of a "draft service" age. not elderly or young children.

The racist anger in his delivery is shocking too, not just his bullshit facts.

Gunner65

So we are sort of locked-down here for another week.  But stores are open.  No problems.

Asshat is back live.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on March 22, 2020, 06:35:21 PM
Yeah. And the H1N1 virus was meant to kill young males of a "draft service" age. not elderly or young children.

The racist anger in his delivery is shocking too, not just his bullshit facts.
There are so many errors, lies, and outright fantasy bullshit in this video you lose track of them. How anyone can take ddd seriously is a mystery.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, tell the supervisor at Comcast that your "gangstalkers" are sabotaging your shows buahahahahahaha.

Gunner65

You can bet that Dietrich is leading into an attack on someone using Judith Eggart.  He already eluding to this. Eggart broke ties with him back in September because he lied to her and used her to attack Pavel and two other people.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2019/09/judith-eggart-blocks-dietrich-from.html

Pelayo

Hey Judith, are you and ddd going to be a "power couple"? Do you plan on having a bunch of his Hitler babies?

Gunner65

Eggart says Governments need to shut down.

Pelayo

No Judith, they weren't looking at you like you were crazy because you were wearing a mask, they were looking at you like you were crazy because you associate yourself with ddd.

Gunner65

GStates
"​Not to sound like callous fool, but for many of f us, losing the baby boomers is not seen as a great loss. Some notable exceptions, of course."

States is a FORMER VA Employee - Obvious he has some animosity toward "boomers" and veterans.  I pointed that out to investigators in 2017.
Assholes like Gary D. States should never be allowed to work for the VA.

"Boomers" are also Vietnam veterans!

Gunner65

Eggart mocks soldiers as having "undeveloped frontal lobes" and think they can survive war.  Associating young soldiers with college punks on spring break defying the virus! What a snooty little tainted bitch!

I think Henry Kissinger had a similar comment.  Fuck you Eggart!

Pelayo

Assholes like states want the boomers to die so they can inherit their money. You don't expect any of the milquetoast progressive crybabies to do any of the hard, dangerous jobs the boomers did to earn that money "that they didn't earn."

Pelayo

I've got news for snooty little bitch, she's not gonna survive life either.  She'll get old and creepy and eventually die and be food for worms. Ewwww, gross, he calls her baby and she calls him darling. PUKE!

Gunner65

"Honey, baby, darling" what a sloppy load of extra-affectionate crap.  These two are not intimately involved. I still say Dietrich is using her - AGAIN.  And she is so fucking stupid she deserves it.  FUCK HER!

Pelayo

Oh yeah, Eggert is a genuine Hawaiian surname, and she looks polynesian. Ooops, nope. So why is she posing to be some kind of Pacific islander?

Gunner65

Hey Judith - you "Hawaiians" can always ask the Japanese for help - since they won the fucking war!

Eggart is NOT NATIVE HAWAIIAN!  She is a HAOLE who has lived there long enough to think she is!

Pelayo

Hah! ddd blows off Derek's dad who I'm sure has very interesting stories to tell, to let this airhead be on the air. Lets you know where ddd's priorities lie.

Gunner65

Way ahead of you Eggart!  And Victory Gardens fed baby boomers you stupid crack!
These two are just pissing me off.

Gunner65

OH yes, the "apology"  REALLY JUDITH?

Here it is:

APOLOGY :
I ne’‘er meant to hurt Thee,
I Pray Thou knowest this be True,
Still, I knowest such be no excuse
for what I put Thee through.
I understand why Thou would leave,
though I wish Thee to believe â€"
I’ve no desire to deceive â€"
that mine True Love be Thine
And I be so sorry that Ye grieve
By this sore fault ‘o’ mine.
The Wind, it may apologize
unto a crumpled leaf
as it tears it from the tree
whilst not reversing damage done
The leaf itself left falling
to wither in The Sun.
So I Apologize to Thee, Mi’Lady
for tearing Thee down so;
I cannot reverse the damage done.
But I beseech Thee Permit me my Redress
‘Til I be sure Thy Heart be Won.

Pelayo

Hey, ddd has always been an outsider and loser and never left his hoarder house before, except to go to the gay bars to pick up a guy. So this lockdown doesn't affect him whatsoever.

Pelayo

Wow, Judy is a real genius, instead of people going to work 9-5 to produce things, everything will be delivered to people by magic! Why didn't I think of that?