• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 31, 2017, 11:09:20 AM
She was very arrogant, funny bit.  I forgot about that.

I had to reluctantly give both WhiteCrow and FiFi a little bellgab credit for telling each other off, but ultimately, I think that is probably because they are more alike than they are different. In the fairy tale world, FiFi is probably playing the part of WhiteCrow, and in last weeks episode of the fairy tale, it was much like listening to WhiteCrow telling himself off. What FUN! I HAD to give him some kudos, and bellgab credits for that. I look forward to the next episode.

Quote from: NXOEED on January 31, 2017, 10:22:50 AM
I sympathize with what Coaster is saying. I'm not a fan of mean-spirited remarks in general, and I try not to engage. I've been here for years and didn't understand what this thread was about until maybe June or July of this year.

I have thoughts about this dude when I come here and scroll through all the crazy shit. I've thought, "Wow, what an asshole for ripping MV off like that", and, "Who exactly is this 'content' being made for?" I've also thought, "It's really sad that his only friends in the world are people pretending to be something they're not just to get a few laughs", and, "He doesn't really believe that the clearly-photoshopped Prius is a picture of an actual car that a stranger from France bought for a guy he hates, does he?" Then you watch a video or see a post, and it turns out that, yes, he sure does. And the "master" thing trips me out. Is that real? You can't be his friend unless you donate money and call him master?

This guy bums me out, both for what he does and for what is being done to him. He's like one of those particularly angry guys you see who spends all day in line at some bureaucratic house of red tape like the DMV or DES, just for the opportunity to yell at the person at the counter and possibly get some money back. It never occurred to me to follow one of those guys home and see what their daily lives are like. I guess now we know.

I've come to appreciate this place for what it is, which is one of the last truly active places on the internet that are still following the old model. This is some legit 1995 internetting. I was 23 in '95. I did my share of trolling and was trolled. I didn't know that's what it was called, but I was enough of an over-sharing dipshit that I probably had it coming. I remember spending hours a day clicking "refresh" and watching certain message boards like a hawk, just waiting for the next mean comment to come in so that I could essentially reply, "No I'm not, You are!". This turned out to be not terribly healthy. Thankfully life intervened and I figured out how to use the internet for things other than watching and fuming at messages.

I came here a week or two ago to send a PM and see what you've all been up to. To my delight, you're still at it, perhaps stronger than ever. I appreciate you for keeping the old model going. You post here, you still listen to internet radio shows that have built-in chat rooms, you troll cam dudes, you basically do everything you were doing in 1995, probably because we're around the same age or older. I see this place as kind of a temple for the aging internet user, the guy who built his first website by going to Yahoo, copying the code, pasting it in notepad, rearranging the words and uploading it to Geocities or Angelfire (which is basically what I did).

I appreciate you guys. There aren't a whole lot of these left.

Excellent, well-written, and well-thought out post, NXOEED.  Be careful not to let the stench of SewerGab rub off on you too much.

George does not demand that anyone call him "Master"in order to be his friend, and truth be told, it used to kind of irritate him.  However, he has now taken to referring to himself as "The Master" on occasion, so it must not bother him too badly.

"Bela Lugosi's dead.  The bats have left the bell tower..."

FRIENDSHIP.

Ciardelo

Considering the last "blackout" lasted like 6 hours...Imma say he is crying wolf.

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on January 31, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

My favorite all time gif is the one where they look like their dancing trying to get around the corner.

Quote from: ONeill on January 31, 2017, 02:27:56 PM
Yes! The ultimate classic!

In this corner we have Falkie ...
and his corner woman with the water bottle and paper towels, Kathy

Quote from: ONeill on January 31, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

What the hell ?
I guess Falkie's wacking arm is cramping up (I thought maybe he pulled a muscle or something)

Quote from: ONeill on January 31, 2017, 02:28:48 PM

He is off again !
Have you ever seen anything like this ?
Ripley's Believe IT of NOT is in the crowd today !

Quote from: ONeill on January 31, 2017, 02:28:24 PM

I think Falkie is approaching the finish line !
I notice Kathy moving into position with the roll of paper towel and his water bottle !

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on January 31, 2017, 04:17:56 PM
kathy stuck what where???
You must be more specific !
That question is similar to asking Tiger Woods hit a golf ball into what where ?, without specifying what hole, what golf course and what date and time...
well, maybe not exactly, as Tiger only used golf balls and we know Kathy has used golf balls and many other "items".
What was her reply to Done asking about the largest "thing" anyway ?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 31, 2017, 08:54:53 AM
I think George is trying to copy me again, by showing of his foreign accent skills.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_I7cHjfT2U

Both accents (your's and George's) were better than that God-awful Fifi and her "father".

I really enjoyed George's latest video! I think he has turned a corner from being self-loathing and woe is me, to doing what he enjoys.  Just my observation