• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 01:50:12 AM
For someone who detests this board so much, you sure spend a lot of time and energy on it.

He's seen me doing it and he figures there must be something here worthwhile. And he's right.

Now if he could just somehow start following the rules that are set before him, he might find what what makes a thing worth something at all. they say natural highs are the best, well he's going to get so f****** high. Now get the f*** out. Oh, wait yeah you're supposed to be getting something here. Hrrm.

Look, I'll have to have a chat with Art and then I'll come back. I don't usually bother trying to interact with them because that just leads one down into a rabbit hole of madness, however at this point it would be an upgrade from what I've just discovered. And, oh, yeah, totally but I'm sure you'll totally be interested in hearing about it.

Suggestion I'm hearing is that telling you all that you've wasted after life on something stupid it's probably not going to go over very well. That being said I usually don't.

for example I got a friend of mine who says that a lot of their friends have killed themselves in their life. I'm more than the average person I don't really know what that means I don't know what it means to have very many friends and I haven't known anybody who killed themselves. I guess this person knows like 13 or 14. No it's really that many? Maybe they're lying there's no way of knowing. however, knowing as I do that that's an illusion and that people who pass from this world to the next can conceivably come back on a certain circumstances, it makes me think that if they're leaving and not coming back perhaps these 13 or 14 people just got to get away from an attitude.

Art says I'm brutal. First chance I get I'm banishing his ass and taking Ramona instead. I'll start calling her Grapefuel. Let's see if I can make these deceased spirits lose their minds.

I mean why not it's been a while. maybe I guess allocation and find out what it sounds like when somebody else tells somebody that they're full of s*** without having to worry about profanity on the air. You know I just realized something--she's not really on the radio, then she's after watershed, and then what kind of a loser doesn't think the children should be hidden from words? You could have knocked me over the feather earlier want to grapefruit the kids told me that "douche bag" s a bad word. Like bad? Perhaps tasteless certainly but how can a word like that be like what is something wrong with douching is there something wrong with putting a bag? Let's see how it feels about "fat little lazy bastard" is that a bad word? Well no probably not.

"Thief!" Now, there's a bad word. Hey has anyone ever stolen a douchebag? I'm going to do I can just tell them I'm just making change. Knowing the other half of the joke, Art's not going to tell me not to tell you that he was growing but it's going to be a long morning.

Dr. MD MD

Before the election someone posted a vid here of a Zoom conference call between government bureaucrats discussing their strategy for the upcoming election where one of them says, “Lets be honest. This is a coup.” I’ve searched for it but can’t seem to find it anymore. Anyone still have it?

P.S. I’m not asking you, Jackstar.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2021, 12:02:39 PM
hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI5yuncBkII

I bet this fag got beat up in middle school. I'd like to beat him up present day. The leather jacket, the hair. He looks like fuckin' Gretchen from Recess.

It is Friday. As promised the pillow dude dropped his election evidence. Sadly, the whole world is thirsting for it and hammering his web site into goo.

https://michaeljlindell.com/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 05, 2021, 12:15:27 PM
It is Friday. As promised the pillow dude dropped his election evidence. Sadly, the whole world is thirsting for it and hammering his web site into goo.

https://michaeljlindell.com/

The real vote count:

Donald J. Trump - 80 million

Sleepy Creepy Joe Xiden - 16 million

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2021, 03:48:55 PM
The real vote count:

Donald J. Trump - 80 million

Sleepy Creepy Joe Xiden - 16 million

Hater

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2021, 11:25:22 AM
Before the election someone posted a vid here of a Zoom conference call between government bureaucrats discussing their strategy for the upcoming election where one of them says, “Lets be honest. This is a coup.” I’ve searched for it but can’t seem to find it anymore. Anyone still have it?

I don't think this is the one. But it is epic. City leaders can't even speak properly. And bitch about the city/people they, like Soetoro did, "organized" going feral.

https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/what-are-we-going-have-left-our-community-aldermen-react-panic-sorrow-unrest

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/war-zone-leaked-audio-reveals-chicago-mayor-clashing-aldermen-over-riots-162351

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2021, 04:00:35 PM
Of course! They will always use our 'freedoms' against us, when it is their favor. There even are official Muslim terms about lying to deceive into protect the radicals and advance the agenda. Commies outright have no problem lying but will always use "freedoms" and "rule of law" to their advantage to defeat us.

Speaking of which, I was just at the store and there was someone translating for his friend/uncle/brother the 4473 for some type of pistol. Only ones left were .22s! I will say the Biden election and the Corona-Chan has spurred some buying! A suspicious lack of ammo, guns, and even workout equipment- including dumbbells and running shoes (at least in 13s!) The only guns on shelf were some nice, but expensive, Over-Unders, and a couple 10/22s (Fun guns but again, just a .22.)  And ammo? Nothing in 12 gauge except a few "Light Dove" which would just be good for getting food (put breasts in a jalapeno, spread cream cheese, and wrap in bacon and grill) but wouldn't stop an attacker unless a very, very close headshot. And not much in normal non-rimfire calibers. Xiden is stimulating working out and stocking up in arms and dried meat! Noticed that there wasn't any but a few packs of beef jerky in the normal place by the registers for impulse buying!

I know, a .22.    Light Dove loads.  In the right hands.  The motivated hands.  Just as dangerous a tool as my straight razor in a dark alleyway.  And whoever is my target is a  mobile supply pod.

In the immortal words of of that American God of Counter Insurgency, John Mclaine:
https://youtu.be/DlQoXP2XH68

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2021, 05:31:05 PM
Proud boys will be fine. Trump *will* be back in March. The Republic *will* be restored. All *will* be well. The signs are subtle but quite clear if you know where to look.
4 March, right?

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 05, 2021, 05:58:31 PM
I know, a .22.    Light Dove loads.  In the right hands.  The motivated hands.  Just as dangerous a tool as my straight razor in a dark alleyway.  And whoever is my target is a  mobile supply pod.

In the immortal words of of that American God of Counter Insurgency, John Mclaine:
Indeed a .22 is, possibly the best all-around round for that kind of thing- though I think he, at that stage, being already known should go larger! Considering price-point, accuracy at relatively short range, and lack of forensics. And ability to be, relatively, suppressed, be warned there about loads, and certain brands, if using semi-auto and 'device.' Poaching even etc. Not that I advise, or know, ANY of this.

I'll only let a Marine use Light Dove loads on enemy, because he got more back up when it comes down the mano-a-mano combat!  Haha.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2021, 06:14:21 PM
Indeed a .22 is, possibly the best all-around round for that kind of thing- though I think he, at that stage, being already known should go larger! Considering price-point, accuracy at relatively short range, and lack of forensics. And ability to be, relatively, suppressed, be warned there about loads, and certain brands, if using semi-auto and 'device.' Poaching even etc. Not that I advise, or know, ANY of this.

I'll only let a Marine use Light Dove loads on enemy, because he got more back up when it comes down the mano-a-mano combat!  Haha.

Shit.  If it's man to man, he gets the cold steel and better be thankful for the mercy of the razor's kiss.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2021, 05:55:44 PM
I don't think this is the one. But it is epic. City leaders can't even speak properly. And bitch about the city/people they, like Soetoro did, "organized" going feral.

https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/what-are-we-going-have-left-our-community-aldermen-react-panic-sorrow-unrest

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/war-zone-leaked-audio-reveals-chicago-mayor-clashing-aldermen-over-riots-162351

The other interesting thing I forgot to mention was that everyone else on that call seemed to agree with that statement and no one disagreed.

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 05, 2021, 06:26:48 PM
2 million guns were sold in January alone https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/05/report-over-2-million-guns-purchased-in-january-2021-alone/

21 million guns were sold in 2020 https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/12/22/americans-bought-approximately-21-million-guns-in-2020-sales-up-73/

And and they cant even count people that build their own (´꒳`)

[SPANISH NAZIS INTENSIFY]

I support the idea, and spirit, but be careful. And it what they want. Why the Commies, former and current, and avoiding trigger words, flooded our country with guns and ammo (so of which good, some not.) And then their, as always, bans and not, to also make money on the schemes,

Key Words:
bad guns and ammo
controlled opposition
strategy of tension
racial unrest 

lock-downs for some
Condor, Gladio, Phoenix, Ultra, Mockingbird, CHOAS, and so on... and then the 'competition' who often 'out-sourced' also to a certain country, who handles our intelligence data.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 05, 2021, 06:39:44 PM
Right!

"I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you cooming goys and your stupid frogs"

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2021, 06:47:26 PM
I support the idea, and spirit, but be careful. And it what they want. W

Building your own guns is 100% legal as long as you are not a felon, and it's fun. If you can weld, solder and fit part's CETME's are easy to build from a parts kit. Not as easy as an AR15 though them things are like legos.

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 05, 2021, 06:55:22 PM
Building your own guns is 100% legal as long as you are not a felon, and it's fun.

This is exactly the case with squirting (CLASSIFIED) up one's ass--although, I cannot personally testify to the latter part, i.e. "fun."

I'm willing to bet it is, though, and even if not... the show prep has been. BASE: summon back the wawawaaaaahmbulance. (Fuck your codes, smoke kippers.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2021, 11:25:22 AM

Friends don't ask each other questions while happening to coincidentally engage in speculation cognition whilst co-existing in parallel and/or sined/sinusoidal timelines. Because it's just plain rude.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2021, 07:01:24 PM
Friends don't ask each other questions while happening to coincidentally engage in speculation cognition whilst co-existing in parallel and/or sined/sinusoidal timelines. Because it's just plain rude.

Whilst is not a word.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 05, 2021, 07:03:25 PM
Then buy a PTR

https://atlanticfirearms.com/products/ptr-gi-r-308-rifle-paddle-mag-release

! WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 05, 2021, 07:08:33 PM
! WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov

kek