• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dateline

The secret truth behind the taking of Bellgab:

Due to the departure of Art Bell and RCH, the forum has to be reenergized.  To do that it will officially be renamed GeorgeGab, effective April 3, 2016.

The reasoning is that George Falkie, George Norry and Gorgeous Heather Wade are the subjects keeping the forum alive.  The moderator is once more stretching his outlook and going into new areas.  So, when you Google, it will be GeorgeGab.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 01, 2016, 09:34:47 PM
Sorry Zeebs. There was a camera. We know how you spent the afternoon.

I do like a nice nap between meals.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 01, 2016, 09:17:53 PM
I googled database error and I have to say my eyes glazed over almost instantly. Hopefully programming is more interesting than that. Or is it called coding, these days?
;D ;D ;D
You crack me up Roswells. ;)

Did you see something like this ?:

" 10.12.8 errors.NotSupportedError Exception

This exception is raised when some feature was used that is not supported by the version of MySQL that returned the error. It is also raised when using functions or statements that are not supported by stored routines.

errors.NotSupportedError is a subclass of errors.DatabaseError.  "

or like this:

???

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ms. C on April 01, 2016, 09:20:14 PM
Heh ... Thanks for fixing it MV (whatever the problem was)

it was a lube issue.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: zeebo on April 01, 2016, 09:31:44 PM
Thanks MV.  I hope my spastic clicking of the reload button helped in some way.

as i was looking at the log, i saw all of your clicks, and i exclaimed, "that's got it!" 

and so it was that the forum was fixed.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dateline on April 01, 2016, 09:44:08 PM
The secret truth behind the taking of Bellgab:

Due to the departure of Art Bell and RCH, the forum has to be reenergized.  To do that it will officially be renamed GeorgeGab, effective April 3, 2016.

The reasoning is that George Falkie, George Norry and Gorgeous Heather Wade are the subjects keeping the forum alive.  The moderator is once more stretching his outlook and going into new areas.  So, when you Google, it will be GeorgeGab.

you forgot about falkie.  has he invited you to his secret thread?

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on April 01, 2016, 09:55:59 PM
as i was looking at the log, i saw all of your clicks, and i exclaimed, "that's got it!" 

and so it was that the forum was fixed.
I was hoping the techy prays helped.   Ah well . . . . :-\

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 01, 2016, 09:34:47 PM
Sorry Zeebs. There was a camera. We know how you spent the afternoon.

Holy Smoke Zeebo, Rough Night ?   ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on April 01, 2016, 09:37:49 PM
PRAISE MV!!! :-*

Thank you MV for devoting the time and energy it took to get BellGab up and running again.  I, for one, appreciate it very much.  Thank you.  ;) :D
"All Hail "SAGE" MV"   ;)    :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 01, 2016, 09:49:44 PM
;D ;D ;D
You crack me up Roswells. ;)

Did you see something like this ?:

" 10.12.8 errors.NotSupportedError Exception

This exception is raised when some feature was used that is not supported by the version of MySQL that returned the error. It is also raised when using functions or statements that are not supported by stored routines.

errors.NotSupportedError is a subclass of errors.DatabaseError.  "

or like this:

???

Yes, it was something like that. I did lose interest in your post after the praise, lol. I had to keep myself awake to read the rest of it. It was difficult.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 01, 2016, 10:03:55 PM
Yes, it was something like that. I did lose interest in the post after the praise, lol. I had to keep myself awake to read the rest of it. It was difficult.
Code-Jockeys are a different breed, but we're proud of it. ;)

Quote from: 73s on April 01, 2016, 02:28:51 PM
Does anyone have new thoughts about Art's status with doing an occasional MITD? My impression was his stalker/related problems were calmed down and that he was wanting to do 2 shows per week (according to a recent interview, a week or two ago). But other than that one Friday show he hasn't done anything and it seems like there are no plans or even gossip. And now with RCH's departure I wonder if the network will even keep going.

He also has stopped posting here. I wish he'd chime in either here or on his FB page and just say something about where he's at with doing radio at this point.

Didn't he change his mind about there being a stalker, and tell us he actually had leprosy?

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 01, 2016, 10:06:20 PM
Code-Jockeys are a different breed, but we're proud of it. ;)

Yep we have our own warped, er special way of thinking.   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on April 01, 2016, 10:21:59 PM

Do until Done;

I always had to throw one of those in.

Quote from: zeebo on April 01, 2016, 10:21:59 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself. ;D

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 01, 2016, 10:23:25 PM
Do until Done;

I always had to throw one of those in.
LOL - SQL or SAS ?   ;)   
(I know more languages use that loop syntax, but those two came immediately to mind.  :)  )

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on April 01, 2016, 11:19:34 PM
LOL - SQL or SAS ?   ;)   
(I know more languages use that loop syntax, but those two came immediately to mind.  :)  )

cards;

I remember

Wonderlust

Informed by very reliable source that RCH will return if moved to  the 3 hr time-slot  that is being wasted by hit-the-road  Wade

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Wonderlust on April 02, 2016, 01:19:32 AM
Informed by very reliable source that RCH will return if moved to  the 3 hr time-slot  that is being wasted by hit-the-road  Wade

Cool, thanks bobo.

trostol

so it can be wasted by pseudopolitics, pseudoscience and what else have you? fantastic

Auslandia

Quote from: trostol on April 02, 2016, 01:37:42 AM
so it can be wasted by pseudopolitics, pseudoscience and what else have you? fantastic

3 hours of Pluto arcology round tables!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on March 30, 2016, 11:35:29 PM
God Damn. Not even fucking close.
Hicks DIED from a weaponized form of pancreatic cancer. Ask his parents, because he died in their house in the same bedroom he had as a kid.
You jerks who try to perpetuate this "Hicks = Alex Jones" myth need to pull the donkey dicks out of your asses and do some real research instead of disrespecting one of the greatest comedians who ever lived...and died for what he knew to be true.
If anything, Alex Jones is the mutant fag love child of Joba The Hut and George Lucas.

Quote from: username on March 31, 2016, 02:49:31 AM
Amen.

Quote from: Jackstar on April 02, 2016, 02:28:53 AM
also yur ghey

So you can be sitting at this station and be pulling up these virtual machines from servers all over the world and make it look like you're in those locations from the IP address. And these people would have over a dozen different personalities that were created online, and had back stories, back information, have social media tied to them â€" very complex personalities set up with them.

And these operatives were normally what we call the “personality metamorph types”. It's a program of people that were sociopaths, really good liars and infiltrators, and were really sociopaths and were really good at this job.

And they would sit down. Some of them would just troll around looking for information. Some of them would be given targets, go to certain Internet forums â€" esoteric Internet forums â€" log on with three or four user IDs, and sit there and cause a huge disruption if they saw a topic that was legit or something they didn't want to be talked about, cause a big disruption and sit there and have an argument with their self. And it looks like it's three or four people, problem people, having an argument, when it's really the same person sitting at a computer using virtual machines from all over the world and using fake personalities with user IDs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WordFag! on April 02, 2016, 02:52:00 AM

So you can be sitting at this station and be pulling up these virtual machines from servers all over the world and make it look like you're in those locations from the IP address. And these people would have over a dozen different personalities that were created online, and had back stories, back information, have social media tied to them â€" very complex personalities set up with them.

And these operatives were normally what we call the “personality metamorph types”. It's a program of people that were sociopaths, really good liars and infiltrators, and were really sociopaths and were really good at this job.

And they would sit down. Some of them would just troll around looking for information. Some of them would be given targets, go to certain Internet forums â€" esoteric Internet forums â€" log on with three or four user IDs, and sit there and cause a huge disruption if they saw a topic that was legit or something they didn't want to be talked about, cause a big disruption and sit there and have an argument with their self. And it looks like it's three or four people, problem people, having an argument, when it's really the same person sitting at a computer using virtual machines from all over the world and using fake personalities with user IDs.

Oooh! I like me a good Wordfag post...and all in bold too! Thought provoking, as always.  :)

You're full of shit.