Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on October 10, 2019, 09:21:44 PM
Bumping

She looks like her dad, Art bell

That’s exactly what I said when this pic was first posted here.  :D

Lilith

There is no explaining why a show host would have Kolby on their acceptable screened callers list, IMO.

WOTR

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2019, 12:03:03 AM
There is no explaining why a show host would have Kolby on their acceptable screened callers list, IMO.
desperation?

Spookcat

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 10, 2019, 10:11:55 PM
I don’t get why she can’t get guest. I get “big woo” names avoiding the show. But the world of woo woo is full of 2 bit want to be celebrities.

It wouldn’t be hard to get a couple guests. Being in some change interview controversial people C2C or MITD won’t have, lesser names with new stories not rehashed Area 51 sighting from 1972. Interview some Ghost tours organizations, do some real crime authors. I really great idea I think would be hit or miss would be to vet some of the stranger stories posted on the bigger message boards.

Heck, I wouldn’t book the full show but I’d find some guest if she asked. I sent her a small list with their contact info.

If she books guests, she has to talk about what they want to discuss, not what she does.

One of my theories anyway...

Spookcat

Quote from: Pizzapunch on October 10, 2019, 11:02:20 PM
[attachment=1,msg1360748]

No comparison. Reading rainbow has won awards and LaVar Burton doesn't have to constantly use Art Bell in attempts to stay relevant.

Lilith

Meanie Caller on TradeMark Decision and advice to be nicer to producers audio:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0R74hUcdJ4r

I think Heatha handled it pretty well, she made me giggle anyway.   ;D

malliard

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 10, 2019, 10:15:04 PM
Guest suck she books.

she isnt booking for Art anymore.. just another host with another show...

Lilith

Ross' phone numbers with that strange scratching Heatha gets on her stream.  I wonder if its a scratch, or it's just one of those things with her stream that we just have to get used to forever?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0vIv2f49hrw

Lilith

Does anybody know what it was that "the producer" was supposed to have lied about?

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zi5j5GLjWn

Lilith

NO Heather!  DON"T hit the dump button on the trolls, interact with them like you did tonight, and discuss them with other callers.

Hog

Quote from: malliard on October 11, 2019, 07:29:39 AM
she isnt booking for Art anymore.. just another host with another show...
I just listened to Michael Vanderhoovens interview of Art Bell.  Art brought up the fact that Richard Hoaglund was saying that HE was the one  "Carrying the network" so far as subscriptions were concerned.  Art made it clear that Hoagie was NOT carrying the network and that in fact HEATHER was the one who was carrying the network.

I really can't believe the rigamarole the we as fans and listeners were put through.  Explaining the chain of events to non-Bellgabbers is/was an attempt at futility.  THE ART BELL was literally scared off the air by people taking shots at him while he was walking to the studio.  It was simple craziness.

peace
Hog

Lilith

Marcus' call was pretty interesting. 

DynamoHum

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2019, 08:54:33 AM
Marcus' call was pretty interesting.

Listen to it with the sound up again ... he was fapping.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on October 11, 2019, 08:43:12 AM
I just listened to Michael Vanderhoovens interview of Art Bell.  Art brought up the fact that Richard Hoaglund was saying that HE was the one  "Carrying the network" so far as subscriptions were concerned.  Art made it clear that Hoagie was NOT carrying the network and that in fact HEATHER was the one who was carrying the network.

I really can't believe the rigamarole the we as fans and listeners were put through.  Explaining the chain of events to non-Bellgabbers is/was an attempt at futility.  THE ART BELL was literally scared off the air by people taking shots at him while he was walking to the studio.  It was simple craziness.

peace
Hog

If you believe that story, which I think most here do not anymore.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 10, 2019, 10:11:55 PM
Idon’t get why she can’t get guest. I get “big woo” names avoiding the show. But the world of woo woo is full of 2 bit want to be celebrities.

It wouldn’t be hard to get a couple guests. Being in some change interview controversial people C2C or MITD won’t have, lesser names with new stories not rehashed Area 51 sighting from 1972. Interview some Ghost tours organizations, do some real crime authors. I really great idea I think would be hit or miss would be to vet some of the stranger stories posted on the bigger message boards.

Heck, I wouldn’t book the full show but I’d find some guest if she asked. I sent her a small list with their contact info.

Probably because hardly anyone listens. Also, a couple of minutes googling would show that she's a nut and any association with her would do more harm than good. Her show is a vanity project/grift, and the host is a radio wannabe with a serious personality disorder. She must have burned through any goodwill a long time ago.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 11, 2019, 09:12:12 AM

OMG!  LOL.  I'll find it .

Pizzapunch

Some bellgabbers should tell her hello on open lines tonight...Mix tings up from the regulars a bit

Catsmile

Quote from: Hog on October 11, 2019, 08:43:12 AM
...  THE ART BELL was literally scared off the air by people taking shots at him while he was walking to the studio.  It was simple craziness.

peace
Hog

#"...OrMaybeItWasAFirecracker."
#CoveringOnesAssAgainstMakingAFalsePoliceReport.
#Check!
#InstantlySlidingHeaterIntoHisChair...
#MARK!
#HeaterMovedIntoTheStalkersAd-hockFiringRange.
#AKA:TheCuckshack!
#BecauseReasons???
#GettingBetterEveryDay!
#MustHaveBeenThePillsTalking.
#JustTheVanityOfAPilled-upHornyOldHas-been.
#Legacy...

Catsmile

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 11, 2019, 09:41:48 AM
Probably because hardly anyone listens. Also, a couple of minutes googling would show that she's a nut and any association with her would do more harm than good. Her show is a vanity project/grift, and the host is a radio wannabe with a serious personality disorder. She must have burned through any goodwill a long time ago.

#↑↑↑ QFT (QUOTED FOR TRUTH) ↑↑↑
# Anyone With A Brain Function Listening Should Know This By Nao.
#HeaterLovesBurningBridgesThenPlayingVictim
#↑↑↑ThisIsHerShtick/Grift↑↑↑

# Having Only Read The First Paragraph, I Assumed nooryisawesome Was Being Rhetorical.
#EyeWuzWrongâ,,¢
#MyBad®

Quote from: DynamoHum on October 11, 2019, 09:12:12 AM

Was that the same dude that exposed Uncle Charley to her over Skype?

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 11, 2019, 05:12:37 PM
Was that the same dude that exposed Uncle Charley to her over Skype?

No, that was Paul

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2019, 08:16:55 PM

Yes.

I don't even know how I would explain this whole mess to an outsider.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on October 11, 2019, 07:26:01 AM
Meanie Caller on TradeMark Decision and advice to be nicer to producers audio:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0R74hUcdJ4r

I think Heatha handled it pretty well, she made me giggle anyway.   ;D

Is the MITD trademark application/decision available for online public viewing?

Catsmile

#HostDoesn'tCareAboutHerOwnShow.
#WhyShouldGuestCare?
#OrHerAudience?
#Meh
#KoM(KingdomOfMeh)

Catsmile

# People Multi-clicking On Her Web-page Trying To Listen. 
# Heater Will Declare Shes Being Cyber Attacked, Again.
#DdosAttacked
#SheBackTracedIt!
#CalledTheCyberPolice!
#ConsequencesWillNevarBeTheSame

Nyewalker

Did Heather skip town again... does she know where the bodies are buried...