• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ziznak

is hand-cock making his rounds or something... new book??? he just did Joe Rogan like a week ago

edit: yeah he is making rounds for a new book... i remember the rogan show now... he talked about how he "abused" pot for a while... used to smoke all day while he was writing... kinda explains some things.  I will admit though he does make some good points.  No proof of anything but some good points...

of course i could also say Steve Q makes a good point or two... out of his 20,000 points per minute

Maxwell

What's the name of your radio show again, George?  You know, the one you've been hosting full-time for ten years?

WOTR

Quote from: bateman on May 28, 2013, 09:52:15 PM
Why is this idiot dressed like a cartoon mobster..?

Gaiam TV Beyond Belief - "Psychic Readings"
I have to ask- did they spend more than $20 on that set?  Georges so called desk does not even have sides.  It looks like they took a small table and taped a piece of discarded wood paneling to it with metal duct tape  (oddly enough, the front of his desk is mad from the same discarded wood paneling as they used on the wall behind him.)  After that they hauled an outdated chair out of a dumpster and, voila!  A set.

I know that a crappy set does not necessarily equal a crappy show.  However, when I add a host of the caliber of Jorche to that set I have to question why I would spend any money to watch it.  Oh yeah, right.  So that George has enough money and can give it to his charitable foundation (wonder how far they they have got on setting that up.)

coaster

I think Graham Hancock is brilliant. Hes the sanest person thats been on coast imo. He doesnt write or talk about aliens or all that silly nonsense coast guests are known for.

ziznak

Quote from: Maxwell on May 29, 2013, 12:32:07 AM
What's the name of your radio show again, George?  You know, the one you've been hosting full-time for ten years?
heheh... i often make fun of how he says "coast to coast" out loud... seems like he says it too much.  I understand branding so I'm sure he's supposed to say "welcome back to coast to coast" followed by "and tonight on coast to coast" but it still seems like he has to say it too much.  So much so that it sounds like he's not saying a name but making a noise.

something like "cosacoss" is how it sounds to me

Morgus

Did Noory refer to Graham as "Greg" at one point tonight when asking a question? Sounded like it to me...  :o

coaster

he probably did. I could of sworn I heard him ask Hancock if the Spanish Conquest was a real story.

PChirp

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2013, 12:45:54 AM
I have to ask- did they spend more than $20 on that set?  Georges so called desk does not even have sides.  It looks like they took a small table and taped a piece of discarded wood paneling to it with metal duct tape  (oddly enough, the front of his desk is mad from the same discarded wood paneling as they used on the wall behind him.)  After that they hauled an outdated chair out of a dumpster and, voila!  A set.

Good God---I was just thinking the EXACT same thing.  I watched that clip and my eyes directly went to that hideous excuse for a desk.  I think they spent all their "production budget" on that dapper chair for the guests.  Paneling---hell, it looks like posterboard with some kind of stenciling taped to the front side of a utility/craft table.

Unbelievable.  :o

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 29, 2013, 01:30:00 AM

Good God---I was just thinking the EXACT same thing.  I watched that clip and my eyes directly went to that hideous excuse for a desk.  I think they spent all their "production budget" on that dapper chair for the guests.  Paneling---hell, it looks like posterboard with some kind of stenciling taped to the front side of a utility/craft table.

I'm still looking forward to the episode in which the Thunderbird man is demonstrating a bird of prey when Hoagland drops by to show George a strange red-eyed albino mouse (obviously originating from Mars) he found on a Carnival Cruise Line ship.

Quick Karl

Either tonight's guest is a genius and won't stop talking long enough to let the moron say something stupid, or the moron actually fell asleep...

WOTR

Quote from: PurpleChirple on May 29, 2013, 01:30:00 AM

I am really happy somebody else is a little shocked.  I looked at another video and see now that the background is false stone.  I am left wondering if it really is duct tape holding the false front on Georges table (see the 1:00 mark of [size=78%]
White Light Express[/size] )

My humanity is kicking in again and I almost have sympathy for George (even his chair sucks on this set.)  Can you imagine signing on as host only to show up and find they gave you a table 1/4 the size of the desk in your home office, an uncomfortable chair, your own giam TV mug and little else?  There are pictures of his radio studio that look like they gave him a studio that has sat unused since 1981 with outdated, cheap crap (the desk would fit right in.)  Now he is stuck trying to convince himself that he is a star in Los Angeles while flying economy class between the crap studios that have been provided for him.  On his time off he flies to conferences and talks with Hoagland and other frauds where he pretends to be an expert in alternative health and aliens (likely always afraid he will slip and people will realize he has no clue.)  No wonder he calls it in and no longer tries when his employers have made it clear that he is worth nothing to them.  The facade of pretending to be a big star must be getting hard to maintain (even in his own mind) when they give him a used table from a kindergarten class and duct tape poster board to it.

valdez

Quote from: YeOldeScurvyDog on May 28, 2013, 05:54:33 PM
The program has been so rotten during the week I had to come back to he GN sucks community for more therapy. He more than deserves it for torturing us all with that Little Orphan Annie music last week... at 4 in the morning... oh cripes when will this hostage crisis end?...
May 28th 2013, Steve Quale as guest
(slightly paraphrasing to give you a general transcript of the program)

GN: "Tonight, we'll be discussing 'longwalkers', demons... angels...."
(what? longwalkers??? skinwalkers???)

GN: "I remember that one show we went on for a whole extra hour... when they were moving all those planes and trucks... moving them around...."
GN: "...oh boy...."
GN: "...mmmm.... hmmmm. Sure."
GN: "and what's confusing about Syria... is Assad... and he's no boyscout... is the rebels were arming are with al-qaeda.."
GN: "..Where do you see the next five years going?"
GN: "There's no question... no question... what's been happening on this planet... it's by design... and the elite are panicking."
(uncomfortable pause)
GN: "So true... so true... well.... the clock is ticking..."
GN: "Well, spot on that. What's new with your website these days?"
GN: "It's truly amazing how fast everything is rolling. When we come back, we're going to talk about demons... angels... everything... it'll be fascinating." (then, realizing it wasn't time for a break yet) "What keeps you going Steven?"
GN: "We've gotta get Steven up to Denver to tape our Beyond Belief program where we'll talk about demons... angels... everything... it'll be fascinating."
GN: "All these legends, Steven... I think they were all fact events."
(factevents?? factualevents?? ALL OF THEM?? WHA??)
GN : "You never know. It can't be stopped can it?"
GN: "...I'm not sure they have everything in there...."
"...."
GN: "...So many things going on on this planet.... that... just average folks have no idea..."
GN: "Yeah... that may be... sure is... let's take some calls for ya..."
GN: (says nothing on topic) "Ab-lal.. ab- of all the stories in your book is here one that stands out Steve?"
GN: "...the month-days just keep clicking by. Take a look at our android app up there at the top of the website. Gosh. Everything is up there at the top."

Sorry to say, dear readers, this was one of his more lively "discussions" (only practically comatose). A night of quality broadcasting excellence. How much longer will be held hostage??! The stupid must be documented! We must build the case! This thread needs to be the longest thread in internet history!!

We get so focused on the big flubs that it's easy to overlook much (so much) of the useless nonsense that comes out of the Nooron's mouth.  Good work here, ye olde scurvy dog.
Craig Hulet and Jeffery Smith beat up on Monsanto.  I usually tune this stuff out and file it in my "the left won't be happy till we're all back in caves" folder, but if these Monsato boys are out to rid the world of the bees then maybe we got a problem here and something needs to be done.  Still, George has been hitting these guys hard and really needs to get someone from the other side on to explain themselves.  No excuses, George.  Just do it.
     Graham Hancock's recount of the Spanish conquistadors battle with the natives completely rocked.  I've got to read more about this.  According to him, Cortes sunk all the ships he came in on and told his men, "we conquer or die."  Yeah baby.  History doesn't have to be jazzed up with aliens to be cool.

Hernan "el loco" Cortes

sleeplessinca

I had to check out the Gaiam clip and what a sorry mess.  The desk is cheesy for sure but Noorey has gone over to the dark side with the shoe polish on his hair and mustache.  What a joke.  And then the interview - it's just like the inane comments recorded above (hell just take sound clips and play them randomly).  His question about how to go through a time portal and then embellishing that it must be really hard.  The guest just looked a bit stunned to be asked an impossible question by someone who is acting like it is completely normal.

At least Noorey is paying taxes.

coaster

I've read several books on the Spanish conquistadors battle with the Aztecs. Its really an incredible story. Cortez sank the ships because he was worried about mutiny.He was quite an asshole.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: sleeplessinca on May 29, 2013, 08:04:37 AM
I had to check out the Gaiam clip and what a sorry mess.  The desk is cheesy for sure but Noorey has gone over to the dark side with the shoe polish on his hair and mustache.  What a joke.  And then the interview - it's just like the inane comments recorded above (hell just take sound clips and play them randomly).  His question about how to go through a time portal and then embellishing that it must be really hard.  The guest just looked a bit stunned to be asked an impossible question by someone who is acting like it is completely normal.

At least Noorey is paying taxes.

A huge amount of his income does go to pay the "stupid" tax assessed on him.

coaster

The only person who thinks that Gaiam gig is a legitimate "show" is Noory. This is the same site that has David Icke and yoga videos. Its a glorified youtube channel.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Maxwell on May 29, 2013, 12:32:07 AM

coast to ho.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on May 29, 2013, 12:45:54 AM
I have to ask- did they spend more than $20 on that set?...... 

Time to point out one more time, Kramer had a much better set and, of course, a much better show.  I don't think he's using it any more.  Maybe he could loan it out to Jorch.  Along with some of his wardrobe.

ZombiePoppa

"Craig Hulet and Jeffery Smith beat up on Monsanto.  I usually tune this stuff out and file it in my 'the left won't be happy till we're all back in caves'"

Seriously, what goddamn planet are you living on? Quit huffing gasoline.

valdez

Quote from: ZombiePoppa on May 29, 2013, 11:04:44 AM
Seriously, what goddamn planet are you living on? Quit huffing gasoline.

The planet that just wants to hear from the other side.  George has never had anyone on either from Monsanto, or a sympathizer of Monsanto.  Never.  Ever.  As a thinking, and sometimes reasonable person, that concerns me.  How can a company succeed with a "kill everybody on the planet" business model?  How can a show with the reach of c2c not be able to talk someone into coming on to defend themselves?  How many issues break down to having only one legitimate side to it?  These issues exist, but they are few.  Maybe this is one of them.  Having said that, I have recently come to have some respect for Craig Hulet, and his position on this, along with the "bee" thing, may (and probably will) sway me to join the villagers to burn down the Monsanto castle.

Ruteger

I swear I heard Snoorch pronounce Gobekli Tepe as "Go-Becky Tepe". 
And, did you find it odd that after the 20 mins GH was talking about the horrors of the tens of thousands sacrificed to the Aztec demon-god, Snoorch's next question was "Did they believe in demons?"

Quote from: valdez on May 29, 2013, 12:01:24 PM

The planet that just wants to hear from the other side.  George has never had anyone on either from Monsanto, or a sympathizer of Monsanto.  Never.  Ever.  As a thinking, and sometimes reasonable person, that concerns me.  How can a company succeed with a "kill everybody on the planet" business model?  How can a show with the reach of c2c not be able to talk someone into coming on to defend themselves?  How many issues break down to having only one legitimate side to it?  These issues exist, but they are few.  Maybe this is one of them.  Having said that, I have recently come to have some respect for Craig Hulet, and his position on this, along with the "bee" thing, may (and probably will) sway me to join the villagers to burn down the Monsanto castle.

I actually agree that for once Hulet was worth listening to, but I haven't looked into the claims regarding what Putin has said on this issue.  Like you, I am also tired of hearing about the evil corporate empire of Monsanto without any challenge.  You would think they were preparing their shuttles so they could put a seeding population of genetically superior humans into a cloaked space station.  If they are going to talk so much about 2nd amendment rights as well, I would also like to hear from someone who supports gun control and can bring statistics to the table, though I don't think Coast is really the place for that discussion in the first place.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ziznak on May 29, 2013, 12:56:25 AM
heheh... i often make fun of how he says "coast to coast" out loud... seems like he says it too much.  I understand branding so I'm sure he's supposed to say "welcome back to coast to coast" followed by "and tonight on coast to coast" but it still seems like he has to say it too much.  So much so that it sounds like he's not saying a name but making a noise.

something like "cosacoss" is how it sounds to me

Exactly the same as him failing to get his introduction translated from the Nooronese into English over the years. It still comes out as 'acrossanation, aroundaworld.'

stevesh

The planet that just wants to hear from the other side.  George has never had anyone on either from Monsanto, or a sympathizer of Monsanto.  Never.  Ever.  As a thinking, and sometimes reasonable person, that concerns me.  How can a company succeed with a "kill everybody on the planet" business model?  How can a show with the reach of c2c not be able to talk someone into coming on to defend themselves?

I've heard Noory say many times that invitations to Monsanto for a representative to provide rebuttal have been declined, and I can't think of another radio or TV show discussing GMOs where they did defend themselves.

If there is such a thing as an 'evil' corporation, Monsanto seems to be it, and they may just assume they can let their money talk for them, as they did with Prop 37 in California. Never complain, never explain.

elbee

why dont we post this stuff on his fb page? THAT MIGHT HAVE AN EFFECT

NowhereInTime

... George has never had anyone on either from Monsanto, or a sympathizer of Monsanto.  Never.  Ever.  As a thinking, and sometimes reasonable person, that concerns me.  How can a company succeed with a "kill everybody on the planet" business model?  How can a show with the reach of c2c not be able to talk someone into coming on to defend themselves?  ...
Three things:
1) Aside from Wall Street and Monsanto corporati, there are no sympathizers of Monsanto.  No, seriously.  Google it, Bing it, whatever.  The only people in support of GMO's are trade orgs financed by Monsanto.  See how many people around the world marched against Monsanto & GMO's and not a word reported here?
2) "Kill everybody on the planet" - sure why not?  Like the old Lays ad said "We'll make more".  I mean, there are seven billion of us now.  By the time 300 million die from cancers and other induced illnesses another 300 million will have been born.  Lowering their lifespans due to diabetes, heart disease, etc create more business opportunities for symptom treatment and relief and, of course, interment.
3) A show like Coast can't talk anybody on anymore unless there's product to be pushed.  Why would Monsanto waste time sending a tongue wagger on just to take calls from idiots like Fort Rock and Bill from West Hartford?