• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 09, 2019, 11:21:15 PM
Gaaaawd.  This dude's voice.  Fuuuuuuck.

I apologize for your experience.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on May 10, 2019, 07:58:33 PM
I apologize for your experience.
Nothing for you to apologize for.  That fuck reminds me of professor Irwin Corey.  Fuuuuuck.  I'd rather listen to Anthony's mind rape patois.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2019, 12:35:34 AM
Nothing for you to apologize for.  That fuck reminds me of professor Irwin Corey.  Fuuuuuck.  I'd rather listen to Anthony's mind rape patois.

Amazing.

https://youtu.be/WOJgXCFq_88

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on May 10, 2019, 08:16:48 PM
"Caller- turn off your radio."  ;)

Have you been posting often?

Lilith

Oh the drama, the glorious drama  ;D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2019, 02:44:41 AM
Oh the drama, the glorious drama  ;D

Hehe I should give her phone a ring when I'm on the air.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/ABNS5c2bCLU

Amazing..... Live this Saturday 7 pm PDT 10 pm EDT

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 16, 2019, 01:56:19 PM
Hehe I should give her phone a ring when I'm on the air.

Yes, yes you should.   :)

Quote from: username on May 16, 2019, 01:57:02 PM

https://youtu.be/ABNS5c2bCLU

Amazing..... Live this Saturday 7 pm PDT 10 pm EDT

Guess who was on CTM last night, and SGT report the day before. What we need are more authors. Maybe I'll write a book about Bellgab, and it's strange denizens.
Michael, I have a guest suggestion for you, Dr. Katherine Horton, a "targeted individual" Apparently JBW thinks these people are all insane. Look on youtube for her video, she has one that is not an interview, just something she wanted to "get of her chest", no jokes please, Jackstar. She fucking goes off on her interviewers, might be interesting to look at in case you decide to ask her on.

Lilith

Quote from: username on May 16, 2019, 02:47:19 PM
She would get furious with me

...and you would laugh with amusement.  :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2019, 03:06:04 PM
...and you would laugh with amusement.  :)

You know me well.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on May 16, 2019, 02:19:32 PM
Guess who was on CTM last night, and SGT report the day before. What we need are more authors. Maybe I'll write a book about Bellgab, and it's strange denizens.
Michael, I have a guest suggestion for you, Dr. Katherine Horton, a "targeted individual" Apparently JBW thinks these people are all insane. Look on youtube for her video, she has one that is not an interview, just something she wanted to "get of her chest", no jokes please, Jackstar. She fucking goes off on her interviewers, might be interesting to look at in case you decide to ask her on.

Yeah James has been doing a media run because of his new book. Hehe those kind of individuals tend to be difficult, to conversate with off air. See above for photographic evidence.

Lilith

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 18, 2019, 08:22:35 PM
🤔

ikr?

I just checked TuneIn, it's not streaming on there either.

Lilith

Corona Kitty

Sorry about the issues tonight... Shit got a little funky. I will replace the audio cables tomorrow, perhaps that's causing issues.. maybe it's the microphone itself... Either way all will be figured out soon. The show was still excellent. Thanks to those who hung in there.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on May 19, 2019, 12:43:09 AM
Sorry about the issues tonight... Shit got a little funky. I will replace the audio cables tomorrow, perhaps that's causing issues.. maybe it's the microphone itself... Either way all will be figured out soon. The show was still excellent. Thanks to those who hung in there.
Shit.  I just got home.  It's over?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 19, 2019, 12:44:11 AM
Shit.  I just got home.  It's over?

It's over but the replay is up...

https://youtu.be/EsdpivBIkg8

My microphone got cut off a number of times but you could still hear the guest fine... So all worked fine in the end.

Quote from: username on May 19, 2019, 12:43:09 AM

I'm guessing that last Mad Martian show put alot of extra mileage on your equipment.  That shit was intense.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 19, 2019, 08:19:28 AM
I'm guessing that last Mad Martian show put alot of extra mileage on your equipment.  That shit was intense.

Hehe, the problem started before his appearance. I looked at a few things, made some adjustments. All is running now, but one of the channels on the board is fried.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on May 19, 2019, 01:38:44 AM
It's over but the replay is up...

https://youtu.be/EsdpivBIkg8

My microphone got cut off a number of times but you could still hear the guest fine... So all worked fine in the end.
Thanks bro.  I'll check out your shit show.

albrecht

Quote from: username on May 19, 2019, 01:03:44 PM
Hehe, the problem started before his appearance. I looked at a few things, made some adjustments. All is running now, but one of the channels on the board is fried.

Guy has references. I love estate sales and used book stores and getting good books. My only issue is Liberty Lobby n JBS had subpar printings. Not hardbacks or acid-free paper. Interesting contrast to 'tribal' and Masonic books sometimes found. Who are the misers? Ha Joose n Scots have better books made about their wiles. But short n cut off and found myself listening to an old Rense. Interesting side-note. He sometimes , not AS frequently though, uses the RCH "couple of three times" deal.

chefist

Missed so many shows...how have they been?