• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: area51drone on February 06, 2015, 01:18:30 AM
I asked him once if he was fucking the shit out of that chick and he said no.  I wonder why??  He's got his arms all over both of them though, so..

I would have been deep in those creamy thighs.

#FALKIEARMY

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: littlechris on February 06, 2015, 12:15:43 AM
Falkie circa early 70's I beleive. Good looking kid.

How could everything go so fucking wrong ?

"Don't know when things went wrong ...... might have been when you were young and strong ......  'American Dream'  performed by the Canadian Neil Young ....

3OctaveFart

Falkie, give us the scoop on this girl from yesteryear. She looks like she might have gone on to become a chemistry major at a little Ivy. But also like she enjoyed a little fun.

Falkie2013

Look, gutter minds. The girl was a friend. The older woman is now the wide of the late  science fiction author Poul Anderson. 

Unlike you, I don't think of humping every woman I see.

3OctaveFart

None here. I'm a married man.

Just wanted to know the story behind the Mona Lisa smile.

WOTR

Quote from: MV on February 02, 2015, 03:51:14 PM
Falkie... when you receive a personal message from someone, you can not reply to the person by replying to the notification email.  If you do, then the reply comes to me since the notification email comes from the bellgab forum system, not from the user you're communicating with.  In short, you should not reply to the PM notification email.  It's just a notification.  You must reply by visiting your PM inbox on the forum and replying there.  I've sent you two emails explaining this, but you've apparently still not figured this out.

edit:  and someone please quote this post in case he has me on ignore.
You have now provided me with a road map on how to get under your skin... Thanks! ;D 
Quote from: MV on February 05, 2015, 11:26:54 PMFalkie... YOU ARE STILL DOING THIS!!! Fucking hell.
And I have yet to start.  Quick!  Somebody send me a PM.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 06, 2015, 03:05:07 PM

Georgie,

You know there is medication for that don't you?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: wotr1 on February 06, 2015, 03:49:04 PM
You have now provided me with a road map on how to get under your skin... Thanks! ;D  And I have yet to start.  Quick!  Somebody send me a PM.

Oh my.

Yorkshire pud

Look, gutter minds. The girl was a friend. The older woman is now the wide of the late  science fiction author Poul Anderson. 

That must be truly devastating to red blooded and the highly sex driven females of America. All now denied the very real animalistic and erotic prospect of your bloated mass riding their bones, knowing those bones could be fractured and their internal organs punctured.

Don't deny them. They're hot to trot and you're letting them pant, unrequited.
However, the men are relieved you're not tramping on their territory.

It's a short circuit in the frontal lobe.

http://youtu.be/MbrIgaLHxnA

WhiteCrow

Quote from: wotr1 on February 06, 2015, 03:49:04 PM
You have now provided me with a road map on how to get under your skin... Thanks! ;D  And I have yet to start.  Quick!  Somebody send me a PM.

Good luck, wotr1 you'll need it. Be prepared, one moment you're happy as lark writing a post on Bellgab, you click post and bam you wake up in the cornfield, with your Mother raining down her special "looks" of once again you proved yourself a miserable failure.

He was a bad man. So I turned him into a Jack-In-The-Box. A Jack-In-The-Box that still had his bad face.
You don't hear shit like that on TV anymore :(
Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 08, 2015, 04:33:17 PM
Good luck, wotr1 you'll need it. Be prepared, one moment you're happy as lark writing a post on Bellgab, you click post and bam you wake up in the cornfield.

3OctaveFart

Those who do commerce with call girls probably shouldn't accuse others of wanting to pork anything in sight.

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on February 08, 2015, 06:16:37 PM
Those who do commerce with call girls probably shouldn't accuse others of wanting to pork anything in sight.

Haven't done that in years and what business is it of yours anyway ?

I was asked if I was having relations with the 2 women in a picture when I was 20.

And I already stated that unlike some people I can have women as FRIENDS with no thought of sex involved.

At the time of that picture, I was quite happy just to go to the convention and have fun with my friends.

3OctaveFart

It's my business if I'm paying taxes in your joke of a state and these constant prostitute/john arrests are wasting court time and police man hours.

Falkie, I am not going to fight you. I don't know what your problem is tonight but it's not Fart.

littlechris

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on February 08, 2015, 10:07:35 PM
It's my business if I'm paying taxes in your joke of a state and these constant prostitute/john arrests are wasting court time and police man hours.

Falkie, I am not going to fight you. I don't know what your problem is tonight but it's not Fart.

Ah dude, California ROCKS!!!!!!

Falkie2013

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on February 08, 2015, 10:07:35 PM

You may find this hard to believe but when I availed myself, I was doing it more for the companionship than anything else. And when I was I was working.

When I had breakups, I got lonely. Which had little to do with sex.

But why am I forced to continually justify myself on here ?

I've known women whom I never bedded who liked to cuddle and weren't providers.

And Little Chris wonders WHY I get tired of posting in here ?

IF this state had decriminalized prostitution when it had the chance under Prop 35, your tax dollars wouldn't be being wasted to support vice squad busts of adult women in the sex trade & the attendant court costs and costs to the women as well.

The SFPD spends $ 30 million a year on vice crimes, money that could be used to capture serious and dangerous criminals & not women trying to support their children & pay bills.

And attacking me for having seen women IS fighting with me and came out of left field for NO justifiable reason other than to attack me because you could. So don't give me this bs that you don't want to fight because YOU started one.

3OctaveFart

Join a book club or bird-watching group for companionship. You won't go to jail for that.

coaster

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 09, 2015, 02:57:35 AM

If you didn't go so in-depth about stuff that is, quite frankly, no one's business but your own, you wouldn't have to justify yourself. Honestly, who does that?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 09, 2015, 02:57:35 AM

Who on this forum has told the rest openly and without prompting, more about their personal business than you? If you didn't provide the ammunition, no-one could fire the bullets at you. Your mouth flaps around far too much.

Look up Terry Wogan; a huge TV and radio personality in the UK, been going for decades.. I know he has a wife called Helen who he's been married to for ever.. Like 99.99999% of the population, I know nothing private about him, oh, he plays golf. That's it.

You can't wait to tell everyone about you, and then complain when it's used to goad you into saying more...

SHUT UP ABOUT YOURSELF.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2015, 01:56:54 PM

Who on this forum has told the rest openly and without prompting, more about their personal business than you? If you didn't provide the ammunition, no-one could fire the bullets at you. Your mouth flaps around far too much.

Look up Terry Wogan; a huge TV and radio personality in the UK, been going for decades.. I know he has a wife called Helen who he's been married to for ever.. Like 99.99999% of the population, I know nothing private about him, oh, he plays golf. That's it.

You can't wait to tell everyone about you, and then complain when it's used to goad you into saying more...

SHUT UP ABOUT YOURSELF.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2015, 01:56:54 PM

SHUT UP ABOUT YOURSELF.

Yorkshire Pud you are absolutely correct.

Falkie, its been a common theme, that you're to open about your personal life on Bellgab.... 

Falkie to correct this recurring complaint and silence your critics:
Open a Face Book personal site, that's the best place for personal tell-alls.
And then link your Face Book tell-all personal site with a clicky link on all your Bellgab posts...
Problem solved... everybody's happy!

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 10, 2015, 02:55:48 AM
Uncommented quote.
That's what MV want's you to think. It really was his weekly report to his masters the NSA written in secret Hexadecimal imbedded invisible code, made to look like a blank uncommented quote.
I've managed to decrypt part of the message and I quote: "this is designed to make me money and is" unquote.
UPDATE: It also says: "keep mind control rays focused on target subject more revenue is needed"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 10, 2015, 02:55:48 AM
Uncommented quote.  Reported.

I think it's more to do with Falkie blocking me (and pretty much anyone who criticises him-he uses 'troll' to identify those people) and knowing Falkie wouldn't read my post. Falkie will read MV.

3OctaveFart

MV's avatar looks as if dude's neck is plugged up and all the pork barbecue can't slide down into his stomach.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on February 10, 2015, 10:11:16 PM

The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) George Noory, Rats, & Closet Haters ! !!!

Wow.

Great video.  Falkie goes to bat for MV and bellgab.com and puts george noory in his place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT overall content!!

Falkie, you are more than ready for you own podcast!!!!! 

Falkie2013

Going to have to start it after 2-28. Damned $ 300 car registration is breaking both of us.
I like the one from Texas that I heard but NOT the one after Malliard. Woman drones on and on and on without stopping much like LMH.
I felt almost compelled to defend Bellgab as Noory seldom " gets it. "
Which he clearly doesn't in this case.
And maybe never will.