• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 10:07:10 PM
If this was directed at me, then why not just say it to me? I'm getting just a tad tired of these little 'lets pretend' games...

That's what you got out of that?  You're not even in the top 10 or 20.

If it makes you feel better though, you should get Honorable Mention due to technique and number of times you've huffed off.

WOTR

Quote from: Σ> on April 28, 2017, 09:15:13 PM
I wish everybody felt that way, but it's sad to acknowledge not everybody does.

BellGab's lack of policing has brought me voluminous amounts of grief with certain internet people over the last couple of years. It's probably number one on the list of things people piss and moan about. While some have continued using BellGab specifically because of its lack of moderation, the same has caused many others to storm off in a huff. You probably know who they are.
Ii have always been appreciative of how responsive you have been to my demands to ban certain posters who I disagree with whenever I make the request.  If not for your regular and casual use of the "banhammer", I would probably get upset and leave.  ;)

...Or maybe I stay because people are allowed to express themselves and their opinions and have a real dialogue.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 10:07:10 PM
If this was directed at me, then why not just say it to me? I'm getting just a tad tired of these little 'lets pretend' games.

You're a sick person.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on April 28, 2017, 11:23:09 PM
You're a sick person.

Who was it directed at then?

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2017, 11:16:34 PM
Ii have always been appreciative of how responsive you have been to my demands to ban certain posters who I disagree with whenever I make the request.  If not for your regular and casual use of the "banhammer", I would probably get upset and leave.  ;)

...Or maybe I stay because people are allowed to express themselves and their opinions and have a real dialogue.

He's never banned people for me. Even when they have made life miserable for me here. Strange, that.

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2017, 11:16:34 PM

I don't think this is true. It's is really only 'agreed upon' or 'acceptable' opinions that are allowed to be expressed on BellGab. All else is ridiculed or attacked with vulgarity.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 11:45:34 PM
I don't think this is true. It's is really only 'agreed upon' or 'acceptable' opinions that are allowed to be expressed. All else is ridiculed or attacked with vulgarity.

Yeah but as annoying and messed up a person you are no one is banning you or preventing you from trying to annoy people here. You're just a snowflake who can't take criticism...and a total narcissist, of course.  :D

RoseGirl

MV must be trying on socks or something. Oh well.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 11:50:10 PM

MV must be trying on socks or something. Oh well.

Now you think everyone's MV again. That's quite the broad spectrum of psychological problems you have.  ;D

mikuthing01

I don't think this is true. It's is really only 'agreed upon' or 'acceptable' opinions that are allowed to be expressed. All else is ridiculed or attacked with vulgarity.

I went from #1 most hated shitposter to bellgabber of the year quit being a crybaby.

Kolchak

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 11:35:33 PM
He's never banned people for me. Even when they have made life miserable for me here. Strange, that.

Have you tried the "logout" button?

coaster

I don't think this is true. It's is really only 'agreed upon' or 'acceptable' opinions that are allowed to be expressed on BellGab. All else is ridiculed or attacked with vulgarity.
I don't think that's the case at all. This entire forum is filled with conflicting opinions and bickering. I think the main problem is, you defend Heather far too much. You may think you are doing something good for your friend, but in the long run, she dismissed and abandoned her past. If she didn't post here, she wouldn't have Art's sloppy seconds right now.
Think about this. If you never knew of heather or heard her on the radio, and you just randomly tuned into her show..listened to the trainwreck that is her voice and personality, would you still have this unwavering devotion to some mediocre stranger from the internet? Heather kinda sucks, rose. :/

RoseGirl

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2017, 11:55:45 PM
Have you tried the "logout" button?

Good plan...I will try it now.

(Pretty pathetic MV. Pretty damn pathetic.)

Night night
:)

coaster

Pardon any typos..I've been drinking. Imagine that, huh...

Kolchak

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 11:58:00 PM
Good plan...I will try it now.

(Pretty pathetic MV. Pretty damn pathetic.)

Night night
:)

Yes.

I'M MV.

coaster

I've heard some of the craziest, dumbest, funniest stories from this fabled MV fella. I still remember two different stories where he was talking about having violent shits from morrocan food.  He's alright. I don't think he even ever would have took the job, but that is the fucking person who should have taken over for Art.
Imagine...a clever witty person with radio experience taking over a job. A guy who for years hosted a forum for art.
But MV don't have tits..denied.

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 28, 2017, 11:35:33 PM
I am not only a cynical jerk, but I am also sarcastic... I have yet to ask MV to ban anybody for any reason.  For some reason, I actually look forward to when one particular poster makes his returns and we can continue our conversation about my being particularly flawed, broken, inhuman "half person" and worthy of either extermination or, at a minimum, forced sterilization.  It really was a joke when I thanked MV for swiftly banning those who upset me in any manner.

The forum is very much what you make it.  I really hate to say it- but you do come around, play the victim card and lash out at a great number of posters.  Yes, there was crap that went down that should not have... two years ago.  Certainly the stars have told you to "let go" by now?

WOTR

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 28, 2017, 11:53:39 PM
I went from #1 most hated shitposter to bellgabber of the year quit being a crybaby.

You state that as though the two have to be mutually exclusive.  ;) :P

SredniVashtar

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 28, 2017, 11:53:39 PM

Mike Pence is looking into your alleged 'victory'.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 29, 2017, 01:13:48 AM
Mike Pence is looking into your alleged 'victory'.
My understanding  is that he only won the popular vote.  The electoral college cast their votes and the office of BGOTY  is occupied by Brig.

RoseGirl

Quote from: WOTR on April 29, 2017, 12:54:41 AM
I am not only a cynical jerk, but I am also sarcastic... I have yet to ask MV to ban anybody for any reason.  For some reason, I actually look forward to when one particular poster makes his returns and we can continue our conversation about my being particularly flawed, broken, inhuman "half person" and worthy of either extermination or, at a minimum, forced sterilization.  It really was a joke when I thanked MV for swiftly banning those who upset me in any manner.

The forum is very much what you make it.  I really hate to say it- but you do come around, play the victim card and lash out at a great number of posters.  Yes, there was crap that went down that should not have... two years ago.  Certainly the stars have told you to "let go" by now?

What a load of bullshit. Oye. Why is it always someone else's fault when an ass hole acts like a jerk? Did someone force them at gunpoint or something? That kind of logic says that when some jerk hauls-off and clubs someone with a baseball bat, it's that person's fault for developing a bruise. I mean, you can't really be buying that argument?

No, no, no....I'm not the one that needs to grow up here.

The first order of business for any abuser is to blame the victim. And this is BellGab....they're all about business here.

whoozit

BellGab does not seem to agree with you or be a place that is good for you.  It is not for everyone.  It seems you would be much happier if you stayed away.  What is it that compels you to keep coming back?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 29, 2017, 02:14:55 AM

Why is it always someone else's fault when an ass hole acts like a jerk?

It's not. It's your fault so stop acting that way. Simple enough for most but hard for a dingbat like you to understand.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on April 29, 2017, 02:19:18 AM
BellGab does not seem to agree with you or be a place that is good for you.  It is not for everyone.  It seems you would be much happier if you stayed away.  What is it that compels you to keep coming back?

Narcissist.  ;)

LOOK AT ME, EVERYONE! HEY! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! MEEEE!!!!  ::)