• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

When I first started listening to him live he was not taking calls. I found that suspicious because people began asking questions in the REv Radio chat as to why!

Gunner65

His producer Solomon was also in the chat -and the same shit is still going on today- Dietrich has at least four monitors in the YT chat during his shit shows.  They will delete any comment they find negative and ban the person from chat.

Dietrichs cult followers are brain-dead and there is a hierarchy to them.  It does not take much research to figure this shit out!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 08:31:31 PM
His producer Solomon was also in the chat -and the same shit is still going on today- Dietrich has at least four monitors in the YT chat during his shit shows.  They will delete any comment they find negative and ban the person from chat.

Such pussies.

Pelayo

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 08:35:15 PM
Such pussies.
Yes, they are such pussies. Just like the rest of the antifa scum losers who have done nothing with their lives, but expect society to pay for their miserable existence.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 08:35:15 PM
Such pussies.
It's all fine and good until "Gunner65" actually calls into a show - as I did with Michael Vara when the "Mars Marine" ass-hat Randy Cramer was a guest - I confronted Cramer about Dietrich claiming I was him!  They laughed and said Dietrich was nuts..then Vara banned me too!

Because Vara is a fucking pussy and the whole thing with these people is DECEPTION!

Gunner65

Both Dietrich and Vara think they are "radio legends" with a legacy...I don't think so.  Look at them now!

Gunner65

And Randy A. Cramer was never a US Marine or a DOD employee and is still running a scam - Does anyone research it?
NO! Because they are fucking LAZY!  Shit, If I can do it anyone can!

Corona Kitty

Are you aware that Randy was supposed to be on my show?

Gunner65

This shit actually pisses me off!  And "Username" I give you fair warning.  I have 3 years of experience into this crap. And you better have your Dietrich history straight before I will appear as a guest.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 08:57:07 PM
Are you aware that Randy was supposed to be on my show?
No.  How could I be? I have been painting my fucking house!  I don't give a fuck about that asshole Cramer beyond he is another liar !
And that Douglas Dietrich claims I am Cramer lol

Get Cramer on your show and I will face him  - Cramer is a fraud and I can prove it.  I can also prove Cramer was never a US Marine!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 09:02:37 PM
No.  How could I be? I have been painting my fucking house!  I don't give a fuck about that asshole Cramer beyond he is another liar !

I was hoping you'd call in for that

Pelayo

Hey I'm gonna donate to ddd becasue he is the only one to save us all from destruction. Not!

Gunner65

The rumor that I am also Cramer was originated by Douglas Dietrich! Anyone who has a brain in a skull would soon discover that we are NOT the same person!

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 09:22:17 PM
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
This is why I lose a measure of respect for you - because you seem willing to disregard the evidence I present and treat it as a fucking joke.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 09:24:55 PM
The rumor that I am also Cramer was originated by Douglas Dietrich! Anyone who has a brain in a skull would soon discover that we are NOT the same person!

Hi Cramer

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 09:28:09 PM
This is why I lose a measure of respect for you - because you seem willing to disregard the evidence I present.

I didn't disregard it,  I was just making a stupid sound effect in my mind when I read the above document. I'm glad you have no respect for me, I have zero respect for most people on earth.

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 09:28:23 PM
Hi Cramer
This is why I do not take you seriously or trust you - Do you stab all your friends or potential guests in the back before or after?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 13, 2019, 09:30:26 PM
This is why I do not take you seriously or trust you - Do you stab all your friends or potential guests in the back before or after?

Not my friends just strangers, I've got a few golden rules.

Pelayo

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 09:29:45 PM
I didn't disregard it,  I was just making a stupid sound effect in my mind when I read the above document. I'm glad you have no respect for me, I have zero respect for most people on earth.

Gunner65

I think most of "you" are just fucking stupid.  "Radio show hosts" blah blah  Yes YOU!  Here a show, there a show...
Bitching about other shows...but you never really get down to the truth.

Pelayo

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 09:29:45 PM
I'm glad you came out and admitted that, because I know some people who would  instill some respect in you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pelayo on September 13, 2019, 09:39:35 PM
I'm glad you came out an admitted that, because I know some people who would  instill some respect in you.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I actually have a large listener Base outside of this website. Zero fear.

Pelayo

Quote from: username on September 13, 2019, 09:39:53 PM
Most of you? That's racist!
And what if it was "racist"? What are you going to do. call the cops? Do white people call the cops on ddd when he makes his racist rants?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Pelayo on September 13, 2019, 09:43:24 PM
  And what if it was "racist"? What are you going to do. call the cops? Do white people call the cops on ddd when he makes his racist rants?

It was a joke lol.