• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Lilith

I can't help but think this MUST be a mistake, but Heathers homepage says Heather has Dark Waters again.

Corona Kitty

Dark waters? Heh, A double entendre?

Lilith

So let me guess:

Smog,
Paul and Ella,
Kolby in Wisconsin...

whoozit

I can hear it now... “I farted and an apparition of my missing chihuahua, Chalupa, appeared.  He disappeared two months ago from my favorite chair.  Chalupa didn’t look so good, kinda flat and decomposing.”.

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on October 31, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
I can hear it now... “I farted and an apparition of my missing chihuahua, Chalupa, appeared.  He disappeared two months ago from my favorite chair.  Chalupa didn’t look so good, kinda flat and decomposing.”.

How terribly sad...

3 competing shows all mimicking Arts Ghost to Ghost.

Noory is actually billing 3 hours of calls. A couple years ago I listened and I think he literally only took 2 or 3 callers it sucked. Not falling for him again.

Schrader has on some gal pal if his and will take calls after that. But Schrader has been just boring lately.

Then there is Heather... it might literally be dead Air tonight. But sadly she may be the best option if the three.

Quote from: brig on October 30, 2018, 03:27:09 PM
I can't help but think this MUST be a mistake, but Heathers homepage says Heather has Dark Waters again.

I like dark waters, wish he’d host own show not just YouTube video.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 31, 2018, 09:42:12 PM
3 competing shows all mimicking Arts Ghost to Ghost.

Noory is actually billing 3 hours of calls. A couple years ago I listened and I think he literally only took 2 or 3 callers it sucked. Not falling for him again.

Schrader has on some gal pal if his and will take calls after that. But Schrader has been just boring lately.

Then there is Heather... it might literally be dead Air tonight. But sadly she may be the best option if the three.

Yeah, I'm going to try Heather, simply for the LOL factor.

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2018, 09:43:58 PM
Yeah, I'm going to try Heather, simply for the LOL factor.

Yes, she also actually tries to run the concept. Noory got caught up in politics one year, didn’t even get to Halloween. IDK WTF is happening at MITD, but it’s a cold day in hell when Heather is outperforming you. I’d rather listen to Heather bitch about no callers. Rant about cats and vaping. Then have to listen to bad puns, fake laughter, and incoherent interviews of Schrader.

With all due respect to Schrader he went to college, has literally decades of experience in radio and is outperformed by overly emotional amateur Heather. That’s a real indictment.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 31, 2018, 09:50:43 PM
Yes, she also actually tries to run the concept. Noory got caught up in politics one year, didn’t even get to Halloween. IDK WTF is happening at MITD, but it’s a cold day in hell when Heather is outperforming you. I’d rather listen to Heather bitch about no callers. Rant about cats and vaping. Then have to listen to bad puns, fake laughter, and incoherent interviews of Schrader.

With all due respect to Schrader he went to college, has literally decades of experience in radio and is outperformed by overly emotional amateur Heather. That’s a real indictment.

I like Dave personally, but his show has nothing about it that I enjoy.  It doesn't even matter if one of the other Substitute Hosts is hosting.  I do tune in when they have a topic I'm interested in, but that is very rarely.  The two guest concept,  ie: two shows in one, is a real no go for me, and I don't even care how good the host is.

Dave did a decent job on Ghost Adventures live tonight, I admire the work ethic.

wooooooaaaaaaw. that opening was cringey AF!

straight garbage, Heather. just awful.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 31, 2018, 10:02:32 PM
wooooooaaaaaaw. that opening was cringey AF!

wooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2018, 10:04:46 PM
wooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww

^ yes! legitimate length of that woaw. unbelievably bad.

Lilith

2nd "... on a night like this."

I hope she doesn't think she's Michael Decon now.

Lilith

she's getting fat on Halloween candy. wow!

Lilith

Oh MAN, she just had a ball.

Oh MAN!

That's just GREAT Heather!

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on October 31, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
she's getting fat on Halloween candy. wow!

Candy Bars are not my thing.  I like Cellas Cherries.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on October 31, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
Candy Bars are not my thing.  I like Cellas Cherries.

sun maid raisins FTW

Corona Kitty

On A Night Like This.

Actually played an acoustic band named that.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 31, 2018, 10:16:22 PM
On A Night Like This.

Actually played an acoustic band named that.

It makes me roll my eyeballs, every time she says it.