• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does George Noory support Israel?

Started by DanTSX, November 28, 2013, 11:07:27 PM

DanTSX

Or is he siding with his people in denying the Zionist state?

I never hear George say anything about our need to stand by our Ally, the State of Israel or G_d's chosen people, the Jews of Israel and the diaspora.

It's like he pretends they don't exist.  Maybe because, in his mind, they don't.  Just like some people believe that the holocaust didn't happen.

Sad. :'(

ZHero

Quote from: DanTSX on November 28, 2013, 11:07:27 PM

I never hear George say anything about our need to stand by our Ally, the State of Israel or G_d's chosen people, the Jews of Israel and the diaspora.

It's like he pretends they don't exist.  Maybe because, in his mind, they don't.  Just like some people believe that the holocaust didn't happen.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Noory holiday dinner table.  I bet there are some VERY interesting political and religious views thrown around. (and by interesting, I mean f***ed up.)

coaster

I doubt Noory even understands an issue as complicated as that. The most in depth conversation Noory has ever had was with himself in the frozen food aisle and the debate wasn't over Israel, it was over pepperoni and sausage. That's about as deep as Noory's shallow brain can go.

ziznak

I remember Art took an anti-semitic caller once... the guy barely got the words out "because of the Je---" and Art cut him off. 

Foodlion

I'm not Jewish, but I tell ya, if not supporting Israel is supporting every country against Israel, then I'm siding with Israel as simply the lesser of two evils.

I understand Israel has been rough around the edges of the Israel parameter, but let's face it, the people around have A LOT more options than Israel does. As far as Israel's sworn enemies? Doesn't seem like a lot of them opening up their doorways to Palastinian refugees, but rather spending their time smearing Israel for their part in it. 

...just my two pennies.

ziznak

... this needs to be in the politics thread.  I think Israels existence/creation has caused nothing but trouble.  It's like dropping a bunny rabbit into a pit of vipers... cept the bunny has nukes and shit.

SciFiAuthor

Well, you fucked that up. They aren't his people. There's a big difference between Lebanese Christians and Islamic Palestinians. George's family is from the huge migration from Lebanon of Roman Catholics in the 20th century.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 30, 2013, 01:29:48 AM

Well, you fucked that up. They aren't his people. There's a big difference between Lebanese Christians and Islamic Palestinians. George's family is from the huge migration from Lebanon of Roman Catholics in the 20th century.

Oh for goodness sake, stop putting context, facts and history into the mix; it never does any good. Much better to have ill informed and biased vitriol to set an agenda.

Falkie2013

WE certainly wouldn't let Noory convert to our religion.
Might lower the property values in Israel.

DanTSX

Quote from: ZHero on November 29, 2013, 07:11:00 PM
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Noory holiday dinner table.  I bet there are some VERY interesting political and religious views thrown around. (and by interesting, I mean f***ed up.)

Doubtful.

He doesn't really understand the topics he is talking about.

Probably a lot of wild turkey tho.

DanTSX

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 30, 2013, 01:29:48 AM

I thought Dave was Egyptian?

DanTSX

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2013, 03:23:36 AM
Oh for goodness sake, stop putting context, facts and history into the mix; it never does any good. Much better to have ill informed and biased vitriol to set an agenda.

My agenda is that George Noory Sucks

DanTSX

Quote from: ziznak on November 30, 2013, 12:42:58 AM
... this needs to be in the politics thread.  I think Israels existence/creation has caused nothing but trouble.  It's like dropping a bunny rabbit into a pit of vipers... cept the bunny has nukes and shit.

This is a Jorch topic.  Not a politics topic.

This doesn't require you to discuss what side of the matter YOU stand on.  Only Jorch.

C2CAM is a very WASPy place these days. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DanTSX on November 30, 2013, 10:04:18 PM
I thought Dave was Egyptian?

He said his father was born in Cairo to parents of Lebanese nationality, and that his family was Catholic. Go take a look at why the exodus of Catholics from Lebanon happened. Google is your friend.

Also worth noting that when Noory's father was born Egypt was 40% Christian. It's now less than 10% and shrinking as they flee the wrath of the brotherhood.

tertiaryimam

I found this online:

http://fauxcapitalist.com/tag/george-noory/

Supposedly Noory says "I support anything if it's Jewish."

DanTSX

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 30, 2013, 11:12:26 PM
He said his father was born in Cairo to parents of Lebanese nationality, and that his family was Catholic. Go take a look at why the exodus of Catholics from Lebanon happened. Google is your friend.

Also worth noting that when Noory's father was born Egypt was 40% Christian. It's now less than 10% and shrinking as they flee the wrath of the brotherhood.

Obama says that the is Christian.  But he is one of them .  And hates Israel to boot.

40% Coptic Christian? lol ololololol yeah ok.  Believe George all you want.  Not all of us are as dumb as his listeners and believe facts like that.

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 30, 2013, 11:18:13 PM
I found this online:

Many leading Soviets were Jewish.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 30, 2013, 11:27:22 PM
I thought he was a Mongorrian.

Damnit. You change your post and now mine doesn't make sense. :(

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 30, 2013, 11:28:04 PM

Damnit. You change your post and now mine doesn't make sense. :(

He was actually a Vostok German (Russian of German decent).

tertiaryimam

Quote from: DanTSX on November 30, 2013, 11:30:41 PM
He was actually a Vostok German (Russian of German decent).

I don't think there is such an animal as being "pure blood", but I've seen some persuasive evidence he had a good amount of Mongolian blood in him.

Wikipedia, for better or for worse, lists him as a Chuvash:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chuvashes

Lenin's features are more Mongolian, too, than what we normally associate with classical Slavic or Germanic features. There's a lot of speculation on the web that he had Kalmyk ancestry.

I, however, think he was Latino.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 30, 2013, 11:18:13 PM
I found this online:

I get the vague feeling George wasn't really sincere when he said this. He's free to come on this thread and tell us the deal, of course, but he's had Gordon Duff on, and David Icke. That's some support, Georgie!

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 30, 2013, 11:42:55 PM

I don't think there is such an animal as being "pure blood", but I've seen some persuasive evidence he had a good amount of Mongolian blood in him.

Wikipedia, for better or for worse, lists him as a Chuvash:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chuvashes

Lenin's features are more Mongolian, too, than what we normally associate with classical Slavic or Germanic features. There's a lot of speculation on the web that he had Kalmyk ancestry.

I, however, think he was Latino.

Yup.  I'm going with Peruvian.

DanTSX

Quote from: tertiaryimam on November 30, 2013, 11:47:51 PM

I get the vague feeling George wasn't really sincere when he said this. He's free to come on this thread and tell us the deal, of course, but he's had Gordon Duff on, and David Icke. That's some support, Georgie!

The ADL considered David Icke's use of the word "reptilian" to be semantic code for semitics.

Jorch is anti-semantic.

Not sure about anti-semitic. 

But this forum is a great venue to offer his support to G_d's chosen people.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: DanTSX on November 30, 2013, 11:24:49 PM
Obama says that the is Christian.  But he is one of them .  And hates Israel to boot.

40% Coptic Christian? lol ololololol yeah ok.  Believe George all you want.  Not all of us are as dumb as his listeners and believe facts like that.

Look up the history of Christian Egypt in the 20th century. It's a fact, and you're shitting on a big section of Christianity with that one. Doing that is as offensive as denying the holocaust, frankly. Actually, the same problem that affected the Lebanese and Egyptian Christians WAS in fact a holocaust against Armenian and Greek Christians in Anatolia at the same time by the Turks.

Noory hasn't said anything, neither pro nor con. That's your argument, you said he literally doesn't say anything. On that basis, and his ethnicity, you've concocted some bullshit that he's a closet radical Muslim. Connect the dots, no matter how far apart they are, I guess.

The Germans used precisely that reasoning when going after the Jews in the 30's, ironically.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 01, 2013, 12:02:08 AM
Look up the history of Christian Egypt in the 20th century. It's a fact, and you're shitting on a big section of Christianity with that one. Doing that is as offensive as denying the holocaust, frankly. Actually, the same problem that affected the Lebanese and Egyptian Christians WAS in fact a holocaust against Armenian and Greek Christians in Anatolia at the same time by the Turks.

Noory hasn't said anything, neither pro nor con. That's your argument, you said he literally doesn't say anything. On that basis, and his ethnicity, you've concocted some bullshit that he's a closet radical Muslim. Connect the dots, no matter how far apart they are, I guess.

The Germans used precisely that reasoning when going after the Jews in the 30's, ironically.

Have you given any thought to the possibility Jesus may be a kind of reverse vampire?

As in, he dies, becomes immortal, but rather than drinking other people's blood he gets them to drink his?

Metaphorically speaking.

If you're any strand of Protestantism aside from Lutheranism, that is.

Or literally, yo.

If you're Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Miaphysite or Nestorian.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: tertiaryimam on December 01, 2013, 12:10:46 AM

Have you given any thought to the possibility Jesus may be a kind of reverse vampire?

As in, he dies, becomes immortal, but rather than drinking other people's blood he gets them to drink his?

Metaphorically speaking.

If you're any strand of Protestantism aside from Lutheranism, that is.

Or literally, yo.

If you're Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Miaphysite or Nestorian.

Well, I was raised Catholic, but I'm an agnostic. In that sense, Jesus leaves a bad taste in my mouth no matter the theology.

tertiaryimam

Quote from: DanTSX on November 30, 2013, 11:59:18 PM

The ADL considered David Icke's use of the word "reptilian" to be semantic code for semitics.

Jorch is anti-semantic.

Not sure about anti-semitic. 

But this forum is a great venue to offer his support to G_d's chosen people.

I don't think David Icke thinks that the Jews are Reptilians per se, or that he uses Reptilians as a code word for Jews, but I do think he thinks the Reptilians are Zionists.

Which, when you think about it, is almost beautiful in how batshit it is.

But George is a fucker for giving him an audience then saying, "If it's Jewish, I support it."

George we know you're reading this --- join in and tell us what you really think of Israel!