• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 29, 2020, 09:03:19 AM
Got any more to share than a random collection of old posts? Thought not.

Look, I can do it too:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 07:06:54 PM
You are, without a doubt, the biggest piece of shit on here.

Quote from: chefist on December 07, 2018, 07:23:04 PM
Please offer something, at this point.

Only, with more context. Shove your irrelevant posts up your bloody cunt, VC. And EAT SHIT!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Tootsie on August 29, 2020, 09:04:54 AM

probably another zaza acct... what a sick joke-how many accts is this degenerate allowed to have?  well , it's not up to me.

That Russian troll-doll cattle sodomizer should just DIE IN A FIRE already.

Tootsie

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 29, 2020, 09:12:48 AM
That Russian troll-doll cattle sodomizer should just DIE IN A FIRE already.

the world would be better off for sure

Tootsie

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 29, 2020, 10:15:04 AM
Our worlds, at least.

the multiverse would be better off without that lying disgusting demon ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 30, 2020, 05:59:53 AM
What did I miss, did it die?

No, Sugar--its finally started to live. Post tasteful soft-focus 8'x10' glossies in order to help start the celebration off with a server-side hotfix bang.

For my own part, Grapefruit has recently told me that I really must stop answering everyone's rhetorical questions as if they are real questions, so I have of course decided to double-down on doing that from now on. Do you like it? It's nanotech.

VC

There is a post [not] missing about MV and his family that was meant to trigger a response. UPDATE: note Rubini's last post.

I wonder if Rubini was just mocking everyone as a hate site attack and never intended to do a network here?

Funny to watch the few suck-ups that appeared and took the bait including the ME-tron monkey just above. Bwahahahahaha! And AzzStab and SpaceMeowMaid ;D

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2020, 07:01:24 AM
No, Sugar--its finally started to live. Post tasteful soft-focus 8'x10' glossies in order to help start the celebration off [...]

Just like a ME-tron did at AzzStab's world...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on August 30, 2020, 08:13:31 AM
There is a post missing about MV and his family that was meant to trigger a response.

I wonder if Rubini was just mocking everyone as a hate site attack and never intended to do a network here?

Funny to watch the few suck-ups that appeared and took the bait including the ME-tron monkey just above. Bwahahahahaha! And AzzStab and SpaceMeowMaid ;D

Hate site?!

AZZERAE

There is a post [not] missing about MV and his family that was meant to trigger a response. UPDATE: note Rubini's last post.

That filth is not amusing in the very least. You always seem attracted like a fly to shit when it comes to content that pertains to the denigration of others and the assassination of character.

Who cares? Do you care? I think you're the only one who cares.

Funny to watch the few suck-ups that appeared and took the bait including the ME-tron monkey just above. Bwahahahahaha! And AzzStab and SpaceMeowMaid

Having a gay old time laughing at the sideshow circus freaks, I see. God forbid you share an iota of your own personal information with anyone. Pussy. It's what you reek of. Wash yourself, unclean Spirit of the Dark!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2020, 11:40:33 AM
[attachment=1,msg1417557]

This is Bellgab, not Ellgab so either cease the drugs or up the intake. For you I’m leaning toward the latter. ;)

K_Dubb

I see at least four possibilities:

1.  He legit wanted to mine bellgab for talent.  This might have worked, and have been a fun idea, back in the old days when podcasts sprung up like mushrooms but I think there are mostly just clownish shit-flingers left now with no ambitions other than a strange idea of fun.

2.  He is looking to create buzz for a real new network and thinks if he gets some degree of buy-in and exposure from here, perhaps featuring people we know, he will get attention which is all good.

3.  He is a staunch Heatherite with a long memory who thinks that offering bellgab a chance to compete will somehow suppress criticism from here (which he mistakenly attributes to jealousy) on her behalf -- "I gave you guys all a shot like she got and none of you took it up so just stfu!"

4.  He is trolling (in the fishing sense) for personal contact info ("contact me privately within 24 hours!") to continue the doxxing war out of deep-seated general antipathy towards bellgab.

10:10:10:20:suck mah titties RUBBY

Dr. MD MD

K, maybe I’m getting the hate thing a bit more now.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 30, 2020, 12:10:47 PM

1.  He legit wanted to mine bellgab for talent.  This might have worked, and have been a fun idea, back in the old days when podcasts sprung up like mushrooms but I think there are mostly just clownish shit-flingers left now with no ambitions other than a strange idea of fun.

Please. I prefer to be referenced as a "feces flinging lemur."

I think it might have died.  It was K_Dubbs turn to give it water.  Ooops.  :'( 

pate

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on August 30, 2020, 02:41:25 PM
Please. I prefer to be referenced as a "feces flinging lemur."

I will be the poo propelling platypus :)

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on August 30, 2020, 08:19:05 PM

Why is ME-tron22 always on the phone w/Rubini? Including his Native American GF SMM. Why, why why?!

Bwahahahahaha!

[attachment=1,msg1417768]

Here's 22 Reasons Why Jacked-tron aka ME-tron22 actually enjoys being Metron2267...

I AM THE HAND OF THE SPEAKER aka Skullfuckers Harassing Innocents ME-tron22

22 more marketing reasons why AzzStab and Jacked-tron aka ME-tron22 out each other in their skullduggery AzzKissing Each Other in Love...

XXII Reasons Jacked-tron Can't Get Enough of AzzStab

[attachment=2,msg1417768]

This ME-tron imagery is priceless...

Azzerae's World Hey Jack-ME-tron Monkey-tron! Talk to The Hand: Fly! Bzzt!

AZZERAE

First you were autistic. Then the bad men came and took you away, shoved you in a black plastic bag and tied it to their truck ... dragged you through the rocky terrain ... left you drenched in your own tears and blood. All this after you were soldiering through a premature birth with that gammy leg, wheelchair bound. I fuckin' hate you. I'll take your draws down and rape you. While Asuka Zulu videotapes you!