• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Jackstar Anything

Started by Jackstar, October 08, 2018, 11:47:27 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 15, 2020, 06:21:42 PM
Jackstar?

If it's still not my circus it's still not my monkeys, right?

I can't answer you right now. I'm too busy playing with my Wang.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 16, 2020, 02:47:45 AM
Jackyboy, your sister is hot.  Would I be too out of line if I called her?

This just got authorized. Kinda weird. Trusting The Plan isn't always as straightforward as "sure, call my sister, the lich." Also, couldn't this have happened two days ago? That would have worked out much better for me! I suppose I'm not the important one here.

Also: DOWNGRADE. Best of luck!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 15, 2020, 06:17:46 PM
Stay the f*** tuned.

For the record, we got to a storage unit and discovered that I had left the keys on my bed. Fancy that. She handed them to me, and I didn't need them, so I just dropped them and walked out. This is my new thing. I'm hoping to turn it into a global trend, like the hula hoop or the fake pandemic or the PoundMeToo movement.

Anyway, I didn't want to go to the storage vault and I did want to go back to bed, so... winning!

Jackstar

Quote from: GrapefruitGo fuck yourself in your face. Seriously."

Yes, I did get permission to post this. Thanks for asking!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 15, 2020, 06:21:42 PM
Jackstar?

If it's still not my circus it's still not my monkeys, right?

Let's check the receipts. I'm ready.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 06:52:14 PM

Um...was I supposed to keep those?

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 18, 2020, 08:48:41 PM

Don't ask me, I'm not in charge of your sentencing, Bub.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 18, 2020, 08:48:41 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 06:52:14 PM

I have good news and I have bad news... I kept the flying monkey receipts, but they have a no returns policy.

VC

SpaceMeowMaid you're deceived by lies:

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 16, 2020, 12:20:30 AM
Theory
There is no real doxing happening on Bellchan. It's more like an elaborate spy vs spy situation in which these clowns on this side "dox" their cohorts, and then the other side sees them and is like, oh ya, I gotta dox some of my fake identities too... Well, woopty!

This is not verbatim, but my interpretations of a theory this handsome Hunny Bunny told me ;0

...and turning every evil spell against them

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 01:04:52 AM
I taught them this one. Cheers!

FU Metron2267. YOU taught me alright! Criminal. This is how you start out:

AzzStab and Metron2267 did dox me in real life. Here is where this started with Metron2267:

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Metron is a hated entity. A psycho doxxer and continuous trouble maker. One sock puppet of many.

I tried to help Azzerae here:

My Descent Into Psychosis

Metron was already after me to dox my private life, but I tried to help you Azzerae even under that threat. Read your thread here to understand that truth, and carefully read my first post there before you jump to more falsehood conclusions.

It is Jackstar that is purposely posting Metron2267 memes/gifs to sheeit on me for whatever reason. No one in their right mind would want to mimic Metron, so why is this Jackoff doing this now? Posting ME-tron classic words and pics. I posted what Shreddie knew a long time ago already about Jackstar and Metron.

eviUru

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2020, 01:45:37 PMSpacemeowmaid you're deceived by lies:

Forgive her.
SpaceMeowMaid is old, unloved, unwanted and brain dead, with no sense of reality.
She will cling to any piece of human garbage that gives her a bit of attention. 

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2020, 01:45:37 PM
It is Jackstar that is purposely posting Metron2267 memes/gifs to sheeit on me for whatever reason. No one in their right mind would want to mimic Metron, so why is this Jackoff doing this now? Posting ME-tron classic words and pics. I posted what Shreddie knew a long time ago already about Jackstar and Metron.

Dude, everyone knows who you are. Shut up. Go back to slobbing on aspiring servers' knobs, whatever it is you do, just go back to doing it, clearly they miss you.

Also: flattered! You really have nothing better to do, huh? Sad! What's the next rung on the ladder below "flattered"? Is it Royal Night Aspirin, or what? I'm not asking for a friend.

SpaceMeowMaid

Before there was aspirin, the field laborers would line their dirt floor cottages with filipendula leaves to numb their sore and throbbing feet.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: eviUru on August 24, 2020, 01:53:41 PM
Forgive her.
SpaceMeowMaid is old, unloved, unwanted and brain dead, with no sense of reality.
She will cling to any piece of human garbage that gives her a bit of attention. 

KEK! I certainly have lulled you into a false sense of security. Do go on:)!

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 24, 2020, 03:15:00 PM
Before there was aspirin, the field laborers would line their dirt floor cottages with filipendula leaves to numb their sore and throbbing feet.

"Hello, A.C.M.E.? I need two pounds of filipendula leaves immediately. In two hours. Tonight. Can you make that happen? TONIGHT."

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 02:06:57 PM
Dude, everyone knows who you are. Shut up.

Shut up? Why ME-tron, you wanted everyone to pile on...

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 11:56:20 AM
I think the time has come to DOX the living FUCK out of you and make your life into a small portion of the HELL Heather is in, what say gang?

Oh yeah, things may be going to change for you real soon, book it.

Ciardelo

Wait. I was out for smokes for a bit.

Who is "Tide Pods Schrader" and why is Dave called "Tide Pods"?

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 24, 2020, 04:14:50 PM
Who is "Tide Pods Schrader" and why is Dave called "Tide Pods"?

brig knows. I tentatively asked once, and I nearly instantly realized I wasn't nearly interested enough to listen to the entire explanation before the first or second word.

But brig knows.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on Today at 02:37:24 AM

« Reply #666 »
    Posted by: Jackstar
    « on: Sunday at 18:42:18 »

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 02:11:07 AM
Your daddy is the daddy of lies.

Who's his Daddy?

ME-tron was his ME-ntor. His Daddy taught him well, since this is the exact M.O. ME-tron used to put his words into other people's quotes -Being The Daddy of Lies! Your monkey! You owned s-he! You have a lot of ownership issues. Overdosing on being a LARP'r or SP fuckwad in some shitty screener world like Minecraft or D&D? That's where you activate from or that UFO download?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2020, 05:37:54 PM
Who's his Daddy?

Whose snot-nosed brat are you?

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 05:44:27 PM
Whose snot-nosed brat are you?

Quote from: Jackstar on August 20, 2020, 04:03:43 PM
I have been in the revenge business so long, now that it's over, I don't know what to do with myself.

MOAR favorite words of ME-tron: Libel. Snot-nosed brat.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 02:20:36 PM
Dog has been promoted.

Too bad your dog wasn't all bark and went doxxing. You admit you know whom I am. Fucker!

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2020, 06:16:58 PM
favorite words of ME-tron

Imagine actually knowing what these are.

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2020, 06:16:58 PM
You admit you know whom I am.

It's elementary. You're the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Quote from: VC on August 24, 2020, 06:16:58 PMFucker!

Get back to the motor pool, Punyling.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 06:30:17 PM
Imagine actually knowing what these are.

It's elementary. You're the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Get back to the motor pool, Punyling.

I actually miss Metron :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on August 24, 2020, 06:39:21 PM
I actually miss Metron :(

You miss having one guy trying to dominate the board with spam?! I guess there really is no accounting for taste. ::)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on August 24, 2020, 03:23:33 PM
"Hello, A.C.M.E.? I need two pounds of filipendula leaves immediately. In two hours. Tonight. Can you make that happen? TONIGHT."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf_gPZSDIxI

eviUru

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 24, 2020, 06:50:06 PM
You miss having one guy trying to dominate the board with spam?! I guess there really is no accounting for taste. ::)

REMEMBER when you were spamming this board posting 20 YouTube videos every day for months and months?
you were the same as Metron, just different modusOperandi