• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Nothing says registered sex offender like, "I'm a wizard that helps children sleep at night."

DD4SKYART

Ideally anyone who pays should have the right to call in, I can think of one or two callers I would like to hear confront him. One can dream.

ShayP

I wasn't able to sign on for the last 30 minutes...wtf!?  >:(

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on December 16, 2015, 02:45:18 AM
The real issue is why would someone pay? The only reason is to listen when you cant do it live, but anybody that has half a brain knows they could just record the show while they sleep, even if you didn't have a timer 10 hours of recordings of the shows even before and after would be around 300 MB depending on bitrate.
This pay for archive model is flawed

I agree.  I think possibly a donate button for people who want to show their support, might generate more funds than a subscription to archives.

Bradsmith313

Scott MmmmmcKay.

Wolfman Mike.

Keith Laney.

This is why RCH will never get the 9 p.m. slot . . . .

K_Dubb

DD4SKYART

Tzara Bomba talk. The caller is mistaking the yield issue, the Soviets dialed it down to 50 MT as I recall from a possible 100. Our largest blast, Castle Bravo, surprised us by being 15 instead of 6 MT.

trostol

yes he does Dick..this pretty much proves he pays attention to nothing but his own little world

stephber

Quote from: norland2424 on December 16, 2015, 02:48:01 AM
i hope not

He's on dmtalk on twitter... and now we have a 4-chinner. Where's the BellGab caller?

trostol

ha ha ha

Anonymous  12/16/15(Wed)03:49:16 No.17090191▶
Paul stop calling in You suck faggot

Quote from: DD4SKYART on December 16, 2015, 02:49:36 AM
Tzara Bomba talk. The caller is mistaking the yield issue, the Soviets dialed it down to 50 MT as I recall from a possible 100. Our largest blast, Castle Bravo, surprised us by being 15 instead of 6 MT.

Yes, the scientists thought the atmosphere could ignite

swordpoint9

Except Philly guy the callers all seem to come from Canada ?