• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131001 - Richard C. Hoagland - ISON

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 01, 2013, 04:33:24 PM

Quote from: steelbot on October 01, 2013, 10:52:25 PM
I have to fess - GUildnavigator would be enjoying, the medication I have.  Highly medicated per Willie's instructionado=O

hahaha I'm sure I would!

Morgus

Excellent - Art started the show tonight with a big plug for bellgab.com
He has selected a suggestion for a bellgabber for the new name for his Halloween night show: Spooky Matters

casioson

Quote from: Zap Rowsdower on October 01, 2013, 10:40:36 PM
You have an incredibly beautiful family by the way.

That daughter. She is something special.

Ohhh my.

And that wife.

Ohhhhh my.

/chills

wow... it's really south park's fault that he don't sell no books?!

steelbot

Quote from: Étouffée on October 01, 2013, 10:58:10 PM
and there's only one cure!!
I PUT MY Pants on One legada time like the rest of ya...But when I go to work I make Gold plated Records...." What's the even mean..." IT MEANS - DON"T QUESTION BRUCE DICKENSON"!

steelbot

Quote from: Morgus on October 01, 2013, 10:58:52 PM
Excellent - Art started the show tonight with a big plug for bellgab.com
He has selected a suggestion for a bellgabber for the new name for his Halloween night show: Spooky Matters
::)

"I'm the rectal probe man!" - Whitley Strieber

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 11:00:55 PM
"I'm the rectal probe man!" - Whitley Strieber
Did he just say he pennamedscribed a book under a different name and made his money that way?

littlechris

Art needs to start going HARD on whitley and start calling him out on his VERY questionable statements!! I love when art grills his guests, something snoory NEVER does!!

steelbot: Yeah i got some of that west coast greenerey too.lol  Fat bag of OG #18

Bell_Weather

I saw a countless amount of interviews and reports of people reporting anal probe, this is the first time I've heard Whitley claim South Park was lampooning his experience.  For something he claims to be embarrassed about he sure keeps bringing it up a lot.  Gee, almost like he wants his name continually associated with a huge hit TV show.  Good thing he keeps telling us that his truth is the ultimate truth as well otherwise I might think for myself.

jazmunda

Just got to the Whitley interview. I didn't realize that Whitley was a published author before Communion. Hmmmm. Almost proves that his story is fiction.

steelbot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - pick my name Whitley - Steelbot - or Steelahlive and see what I've done - IF You can find it - My story's an open book to those that can find it =P

WTF happened, he should just write a book like The Wolfen or The Hunger, those were both made into decent movies.

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on October 01, 2013, 11:02:01 PM
Art needs to start going HARD on whitley and start calling him out on his VERY questionable statements!! I love when art grills his guests, something snoory NEVER does!!

steelbot: Yeah i got some of that west coast greenerey too.lol  Fat bag of OG #18
Mine is explicitly forbidden to be named..I've told my seller many times, I only wish to refeer to it as weed. =P

popple

Whit now saying youtube internet trolls are put there by organizations.

"Mr. Weiber" HAHAHAHA

Wait--- was he really pissed at the caller? I think he was! " YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY IT!"

steelbot

Touche -=-Touchy much there weilber...striellber...keeilber..sorry I'm just an internet troll =P

popple

Why is he getting to damn hung up about his name?

Weiber started off open lines loaded for bear and ready to kick callers in the teeth!

littlechris

i wonder what whit streib looks like? i envision him as a 50ish male, skinny nerd, balding. ill have to find a pic.

Weiber: One time I was with a black family...

Yeah, right.

Weiber:... and every member of the family had experiences.

This part is more believable.

Truck2086

Would a garage door repair man carry a magnetometer in their toolbag?

steelbot

Quote from: littlechris on October 01, 2013, 11:06:11 PM
i wonder what whit streib looks like? i envision him as a 50ish male, skinny nerd, balding. ill have to find a pic.
ART Giving props to that guy, nice - and apologized for the hang up! - AWESOME - but anyways funny anagram names...

Actor's: Kieth David and David Keith =P Look it up!

steelbot

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 01, 2013, 11:07:26 PM
"MOM, UNCLE WEIBER ATE THE BONES!"
the one's the Keilber Elves cooked us! MOOOM!

littlechris

I guess this pic was taken soon after the sexual encounter: