• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 03:56:44 PM
What would you know about it?! Go back to jerking off over pics of the royal family.  ::)
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy weekend to respond.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:17:21 PM
You cried a few days ago that i wanted to beat you up or some pussy shit lol

Anyone can see by reviewing your post history that at least a half dozen times you've resorted to subtle threats when you've gotten frustrated. I just point it out because it's funny, weak, pathetic, etc...not because I'm afraid of you.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2017, 04:20:05 PM
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy weekend to respond.

Anything for you, shithead!  :-*

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
Anyone can see by reviewing your post history that at least a half dozen times you've resorted to subtle threats when you've gotten frustrated. I just point it out because it's funny, weak, pathetic, etc...not because I'm afraid of you.  ;D

Oh yea and i told you to post these said threats and ya never delivered lol lol, one would think that your either lying or delusional  ;D

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 21, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Once again, a complete moron.

Well, most of that was quoting you, so...

You sound so frightened and aggressive outside your little echo chamber bubble.  You know, where everyone entertains each other with the same shallow clichés, then all nod together in agreement. 

Have you ever had an original thought, or even a disagreement with the latest fascist ''Progressive'' fad?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:23:22 PM
Oh yea and i told you to post these said threats and ya never delivered lol lol, one would think that your either lying or delusional  ;D

I don't have to post them. They're already here for anyone who's interested to find.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:24:20 PM
I don't have to post them. They're already here for anyone who's interested to find.

Then help your fellow gabbers out and prove me wrong. You can do it little guy, i believe in you 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:25:39 PM
Then help your fellow gabbers out and prove me wrong. You can do it little guy, i believe in you 8)

They can help themselves. This is the Trump era. Your time of being spoon fed by uncle Obama is over, junior. Time to get a job!  :D

Anyway, suck a bag of dicks!  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:21:43 PM
Anything for you, shithead!  :-*
You are the idiot who just a month ago was concerned that the atmosphere in here was not "nice" enough?  ::)

Good to see you got into the spirit.  (Please do continue with the insults- your Yaks would be disappointed with anything less.)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:27:11 PM
They can help themselves. This is the Trump era. Your time of being spoon fed by uncle Obama is over, junior. Time to get a job!  :D

Anyway, suck a bag of dicks!  ;)

Let's be real the only one who sucks dick in this thread is you, i hear Jackstar pays top dollar for your " services" lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2017, 04:28:28 PM
You are the idiot who just a month ago was concerned that the atmosphere in here was not "nice" enough?  ::)

Good to see you got into the spirit.  (Please do continue with the insults- your Yaks would be disappointed with anything less.)

When did I say that?  ???

Anyway, don't shit post if you don't want me to respond.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:29:56 PM
Let's be real the only one who sucks dick in this thread is you, i hear Jackstar pays top dollar for your " services" lol

I know it was hard watching your mom service all those strange men growing up but you're just going to have to try to get over it, snowflake.  :P

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2017, 04:28:28 PM

Wait are you saying hes " the0ne"  :o :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Apparently that guy's been banned several times. I've never been. Why don't you and the other dickless wonders here petition mv to have me banned too.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:30:05 PM
When did I say that?  ???

Anyway, don't shit post if you don't want me to respond.  ::)
Feel free to respond.  I just enjoy that everything is to be taken personal (must be an american thing... You can always respond by Twitter, as well...)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:32:59 PM
Apparently that guy's been banned several times. I've never been. Why don't you and the other dickless wonders here petition mv to have me banned too.  ;)

Lol someones triggered hahaha

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2017, 04:33:00 PM
Feel free to respond.  I just enjoy that everything is to be taken personal (must be an american thing... You can always respond by Twitter, as well...)

You faggots are the ones taking this shit personally. This is fun for me!  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:33:58 PM
Lol someones triggered hahaha

You keep saying that but it doesn't make it true. Not even close.  ::)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:34:25 PM

I can't speak for wotr or pud but this is all just bored shit posting for me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:35:32 PM
I can't speak for wotr or pud but this is all just bored shit posting for me.

Then why are you still here?  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:31:42 PM
Meh... I'm supposed to be jerking off to the royal family while you cry over uncle Obama taking away your daily spoon feeding.  It does not seem like we need to apply logic or proof to anything in this thread.  Just shitpost and see what is stuck to the wall at the end of the day.  Why not call him "theOne?" ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2017, 04:36:32 PM
Meh... I'm supposed to be jerking off to the royal family while you cry over uncle Obama taking away your daily spoon feeding.  It does not seem like we need to apply logic or proof to anything in this thread.  Just shitpost and see what is stuck to the wall at the end of the day.  Why not call him "theOne?" ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:34:25 PM
You can call me a faggot, tell me to go chomp a bag of dicks, jerk off to the royal family, question my IQ, sanity or whatever you care to do.  I'm just here to have fun.  How's the fresh Yak milk today? ;)

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:36:24 PM
Then why are you still here?  ::)

Im bored and killing time lol, besides who else will make MV diaper/ booze money

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:38:31 PM
Im bored and killing time lol, besides who else will make MV diaper/ booze money

That's the spirit!  ;)

starrmtn001

LIVE STREAM: New White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to Deliver Statement 1/21/17.

https://youtu.be/svlCj6r7wgA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 21, 2017, 04:38:22 PM
You can call me a faggot, tell me to go chomp a bag of dicks, jerk off to the royal family, question my IQ, sanity or whatever you care to do.  I'm just here to have fun.  How's the fresh Yak milk today? ;)

Did you hear the new wax figure of Trump has hair made from Yak hair? I shit you not!  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on January 21, 2017, 04:29:56 PM
i hear Jackstar pays top dollar

Here, I brought one for you and your fluffer handler.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 21, 2017, 04:41:10 PM
Did you hear the new wax figure of Trump has hair made from Yak hair? I shit you not!  :D

Makes him more human.

Jackstar

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 21, 2017, 04:41:03 PM
LIVE STREAM: New White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to Deliver Statement 1/21/17.

Baby, we need to start archiving all this winning.