• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PrairieGhost

Is it legal for them to be running Fox News updates? I'm pretty sure you'd have to pay for that.

timebandit

fantastic show!.. A+
heather is back and was incredible!

#HeatherArmy

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
Joshua Pee is every hosts go-to-guy when they need to line up a guest at the last minute.
He's such a media whore and desperate for attention.
Well that may be true, but he's a reliable ride and never fails to be entertaining.  I still want one of those wishing machines for my living room.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 02:00:23 AM
God, it keeps on raining here in North Georgia.  I'm sick of it.  We've had rain every freaking day for like 3 weeks.

No wonder you've been such a crank! :D

Dr. MD MD

Hey, I finally figured out how to get LNM in TuneIn. What the hell am I listening to?!

Chad Jacobs

I thought Heather had a good show tonight (the 30 minutes that I got to hear). Her audio still sounds really good (to me it's improved ever since she announced the move to Art's place, I always attributed it to her using Art's old mike).  Dave S. also had a strong show perhaps the "rivalry" (to the extent there is one) will actually bring out the best in both shows and grow the medium a bit.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 02:05:09 AM
Hey, I finally figured out how to get LNM in TuneIn. What the hell am I listening to?!

Whatever it might be, I'm SURE you will find this more entertaining by far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3sP0jofRM

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
Well that may be true, but he's a reliable ride and never fails to be entertaining.  I still want one of those wishing machines for my living room.

I had my fill of him years ago when he was brought on Noory's show.  He seems like a bit of a phoney to me.  That is just my perception of him.  I'm glad you like him though.

Lilith

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
I thought Heather had a good show tonight (the 30 minutes that I got to hear). Her audio still sounds really good (to me it's improved ever since she announced the move to Art's place, I always attributed it to her using Art's old mike).  Dave S. also had a strong show perhaps the "rivalry" (to the extent there is one) will actually bring out the best in both shows and grow the medium a bit.

I like having choices  :)

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 02:09:41 AM
I had my fill of him years ago when he was brought on Noory's show.  He seems like a bit of a phoney to me.  That is just my perception of him.  I'm glad you like him though.

I'm tired of listening to him also, but he seemed to be in a different mode tonight, and got into personality types.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 02:01:40 AM
No wonder you've been such a crank! :D

You'd feel the same way if you had a shitload of outside work to do and everything's too wet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

He's the only guy I know where ALL of his technical problems ARE the result of conspiracies! ;D

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 02:11:28 AM
I'm tired of listening to him also, but he seemed to be in a different mode tonight, and got into personality types.

I only heard the last 50 minutes or so.  I trust your judgement though, brig. I'll lay off saying anymore about him for now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 02:14:34 AM
I only heard the last 50 minutes or so.  I trust your judgement though, brig. I'll lay off saying anymore about him for now.

I wish that a wishing machine would fall on his head! ;D

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 02:11:59 AM
You'd feel the same way if you had a shitload of outside work to do and everything's too wet.
When we used to live in Indiana (before moving to Florida about nine years ago) I had to cut our 1.5 acre lawn with a push mower on my day off. Under the best of conditions it would take about six hours in the spring/early summer. However, when it would rain and I would lose a day (and have to put it off until the following week) it would turn into a 12 hour job from Hades. On the plus side it was good for losing about ten pounds over the summer and getting a nice tan.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 02:16:11 AM
I wish that a wishing machine would fall on his head! ;D

No kidding, lol.

popple

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 01:50:05 AM
Joshua Pee is every hosts go-to-guy when they need to line up a guest at the last minute.
He's such a media whore and desperate for attention.

How dare you say that about her good good friend.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 30, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
He's the only guy I know where ALL of his technical problems ARE the result of conspiracies! ;D

This is the best conspiracy so far IMO.  He says somebody hacked his keyboard so he can't type P for Paypal, or D for donations, cuz they don't want him to get any donations.

bwahahahahahaha

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 02:14:34 AM

Say whatever you want about him to your hearts content, my judgement has been known to be flawed on rare occasion    ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
This is the best conspiracy so far IMO.  He says somebody hacked his keyboard so he can't type P for Paypal, or D for donations, cuz they don't want him to get any donations.

bwahahahahahaha

Cheap bastard! :D

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
When we used to live in Indiana (before moving to Florida about nine years ago) I had to cut our 1.5 acre lawn with a push mower on my day off. Under the best of conditions it would take about six hours in the spring/early summer. However, when it would rain and I would lose a day (and have to put it off until the following week) it would turn into a 12 hour job from Hades. On the plus side it was good for losing about ten pounds over the summer and getting a nice tan.

I actually love working outside but it puts me behind when I can't do what needs to be done.  I had a lawnmower go out on me after hitting a rock the other day.  Think it is the flywheel key.  Now I have to wait until it is repaired to finish the lawn.  Plus I have half an acre of pine islands to weed, trees to cut down etc, etc.  All this rain throws me off.  I also hate the relentless humidity that comes with living here in the summer.

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 02:21:11 AM
Say whatever you want about him to your hearts content, my judgement has been known to be flawed on rare occasion    ;D

Say it ain't so!!  LOL

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: El Chorro on May 29, 2018, 11:48:43 PM
Oh so hair can't be tested for identification if it's fallen out? Amazing. Bigfoot hairs don't have DNA because it fell out.

So you have a collection of weird DNA-free hair. Must be Saucesquatch.
Never heard that, who said it?
Any hair, especially if it has the root can be tested and tell many things. Human or otherwise, DNA can be extracted from the hair root, usually the monocondradra DNA which is basically the female, "mothers" side of the specimen. Hair can tell ingested drugs and a bunch of other stuff.

It doesn't matter how long it has fallen out or if it was fallen out.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 01:34:25 AM
This is the link to her new homepage with the subscribe button.  It has been announced that just be patient, you will eventually receive an email to complete your subscription process.  They are working on it.

https://artbelllegacy.com/
Get a pair of ruby slippers, click the heels 3 times while saying, there is no place like home. Then to subscribe send a blank money order for $600 to HW, 1 Cuckshed Place, Parhump, Nev. 66666

Chad Jacobs

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2018, 02:25:17 AM
I actually love working outside but it puts me behind when I can't do what needs to be done.  I had a lawnmower go out on me after hitting a rock the other day.  Think it is the flywheel key.  Now I have to wait until it is repaired to finish the lawn.  Plus I have half an acre of pine islands to weed, trees to cut down etc, etc.  All this rain throws me off.  I also hate the relentless humidity that comes with living here in the summer.
I used to hit roots and rocks on a regular basis (about every year anyway) so I always bought the "cheap" used non self propelled push mowers  out of the classified's for about $75.00 per.  Truth be told I kind of miss it. Now that we live in a subdivision with our tiny grass plot (cut by the association) I don't get that chance to "get lost" in my own thoughts for the day largely without the interruptions of life.  Even better was when I used to cut my grandparents vacant lot in Indianapolis (we sold it a year or so before moving). Their house had long been torn down and they passed away in the 80's, but every time I mowed the grass I could imagine the remnants of my grandmother's garden and the wonderful fresh grape-juice that she used to make. Come to think of it mowing those lawns was one of the most gratifying things I ever got to do in my life on a regular basis (no doubt a sad commentary).

Dyna-X

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

He could use that tune that is in there as his opening theme. He was only annoyed for a second or two then it grew on him.

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 02:36:09 AM
I used to hit roots and rocks on a regular basis (about every year anyway) so I always bought the "cheap" used non self propelled push mowers  out of the classified's for about $75.00 per.  Truth be told I kind of miss it. Now that we live in a subdivision with our tiny grass plot (cut by the association) I don't get that chance to "get lost" in my own thoughts for the day largely without the interruptions of life.  Even better was when I used to cut my grandparents vacant lot in Indianapolis (we sold it a year or so before moving). Their house had long been torn down and they passed away in the 80's, but every time I mowed the grass I could imagine the remnants of my grandmother's garden and the wonderful fresh grape-juice that she used to make. Come to think of it mowing those lawns was one of the most gratifying things I ever got to do in my life on a regular basis (no doubt a sad commentary).

I feel exactly the same way when mowing.  It is a pleasant diversion and gives one some time to reflect.

Lilith

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 30, 2018, 02:39:06 AM
He could use that tune that is in there as his opening theme. He was only annoyed for a second or two then it grew on him.

He plays it quite often, I think it was SnapT who helped him find it  :)

Lilith

Here's the two hour replay of tonights live stream of MITD with The Guy from Pittsburgh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsL1RxvDApU