• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Brody

Megyn Kelly suggests in her new book that Team Trump may have poisoned her.

theONE

"‘We were playing with them’: RT exposes pro-Trump Kremlin trolls on Samantha Bee as hoaxers"
https://www.rt.com/news/366576-kremlin-trolls-full-frontal-hoax/
Published time: 12 Nov, 2016 01:03

**RT tracked down the alleged Kremlin trolls, who appeared on Samantha Bee’s show claiming they were paid
to meddle with US election â€" just to find out they were hoaxers who tricked the American TV crew
into paying them for appearing on Full Frontal.
The Clinton camp was never able to back its claims of Russia meddling in the US election with any actual proof.
But the host of the US comedy show “Full Frontal”, Samantha Bee, apparently tried to help Hillary and organized an interview,
with people that she described as paid Kremlin trolls.

“The Russian government has office buildings full of trolls, disseminating pro-Russian points of view
in comment section all over the internet,” Bee said in her show.**

...very interesting video in the link

Quote from: Brody on November 12, 2016, 04:19:02 AM

She's got to be salty that her checks from the Clinton Foundation have stopped.

We're going to Civil War sooner or later.

Julian is firing up tasty bantz and rubbing salt in wounds.

;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Al Capones Vault on November 12, 2016, 08:12:05 AM
That's some good that came out of this.

You're adorable! So is this: http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/new-york-times-we-blew-it-on-trump/

I still don't think I'll ever read it again. Any wagers as to when it will be out of business?  :D

Taaroa

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 12, 2016, 06:26:17 AM
Julian is firing up tasty bantz and rubbing salt in wounds.

I thought he still didn't have an internet connection.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 12, 2016, 06:03:03 AM

We're going to Civil War sooner or later.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 12, 2016, 06:55:37 AM

Remember all the mileage these people got when Rush said he hoped Obama failed in implementing his agenda?,  how Mitch McConnell was excoriated for saying his goal was to make BO a one term president, how the Rs in Congress were and are attacked for being obstructionist - even while delivering most of what BO wanted?

Remember when it was all due to 'racism'.

I'm certain Big Media will apply the same venom and derision on those rejecting Trump and planning to obstruct him now.  Right?

When anyone objects to Trumps proposals, it won't be because they disagree - no, Big Media will turn their resistance into something ugly and sinister.  Right?

If the Ds were to take Congress in 2018, and any policy disputes turn nasty, Big Media is going to shame them into going along with Trump so our country won't appear dysfunctional to foreigners, because people are tired of all the bickering, because it's really just political grandstanding, because Washington is 'broken', that the Ds in Congress need to perform their duties, and all the rest.  Right?

If the Ds were to take Congress in 2018, and there was a dispute on the budget, if they didn't cave to Trump's demands Big Media would blame them for shutting down the government.  Right?

What a bunch of complete phonies these people are

Remember when every little thing Obama did was 'historic', as the first black president?  Right down to the first time he used the toilet in the Oval Office.

Trump is the first president we've had, at least in modern times, who hasn't held elective office or held a top military rank.  I fully expect everything this citizen-President does to be breathlessly reported as 'historic'.  Right?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Brody on November 12, 2016, 04:19:02 AM

I think she's outright lying to push the book. When you're vomit level sick, you're really sick and no amount of makeup and professional composure hides that. She looked fine.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Paper*Boy on November 12, 2016, 09:34:18 AM
Remember when every little thing Obama did was 'historic', as the first black president?  Right down to the first time he used the toilet in the Oval Office.

Trump is the first president we've had, at least in modern times, who hasn't held elective office or held a top military rank.  I fully expect everything this citizen-President does to be breathlessly reported as 'historic'.  Right?

FIRST ORANGE PRESIDENT TO TAKE A DUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!

mikuthing01

I cant wait till this little whore contracts a super tropical STD that yogurt wont cure and her pussy rots off so there is nothing left to grab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJXE8R1gByM

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 12, 2016, 09:47:11 AM
FIRST ORANGE PRESIDENT TO TAKE A DUMP IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!

Alex Jones suggests that Trump should abandon the White House and live somewhere else. The whole place is probably bugged. Maybe not the bathrooms though.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 12, 2016, 10:10:17 AM
I cant wait till this little whore contracts a super tropical STD that yogurt wont cure and her pussy rots off so there is nothing left to grab.

I had to stop her video when she said one of the things she's interested in is avoiding WW3. It was her candidate of choice that almost took us there. Now that Trump is president elect the Russians are speaking about detente. Nuff said, you dittzy boink!  ::) :D

mikuthing01

Quote from: Northern Nights on November 12, 2016, 10:15:08 AM
Alex Jones suggests that Trump should abandon the White House and live somewhere else. The whole place is probably bugged. Maybe not the bathrooms though.  ;D

I watched a youtube video last night about Trump's plane. I know these kinds of shows are hammed up for the audience but Trump was anal about the tiniest details like a seam in the floor. I don't think he would want to live in that section 8 dump of a white house.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 12, 2016, 10:21:43 AM
I watched a youtube video last night about Trump's plane. I know these kinds of shows are hammed up for the audience but Trump was anal about the tiniest details like a seam in the floor. I don't think he would want to live in that section 8 dump of a white house.

It'll be a step down for him, for sure....but he'll do it for the good of the country cuz he's cool like dat.  8)

A poll eh? We know how accurate those are.

pyewacket

I don't remember people ever reacting like this to an election outcome. I've been disappointed over the years, but I always gave the president elect the benefit of a doubt until he gave me reason to doubt him. They may be surprised in a positive way- but they may not be capable of seeing beyond their own prejudice.

I believe Trump will be a president for all Americans. I got tired of people questioning his temperament and fitness for office while ignoring what's been said about her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycnka17BtK8

See- there's the trouble- someone set her switch to evil!   ;D

chefist

Quote from: Northern Nights on November 12, 2016, 10:15:08 AM

LOLZ...love it...We should explore which US Government facility would be best!

I'll start: Monticello

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on November 12, 2016, 10:10:17 AM
I cant wait till this little whore contracts a super tropical STD that yogurt wont cure and her pussy rots off so there is nothing left to grab

Even in the unlikely event she is a whore; she's unlikely to come knocking on your door. Between you and MD (non doc) you make up 90% of the traffic on BG, so neither of you are likely to have washed in the recent past. I guess you're back to your old faithful mother for your sexual experiences....

(C'mon you two, do your worst. Get at least one 'cuck', a 'monarchy' and two mentions of Muslims in, then I'll feel hurt, seriously)

Hey, has Trump invited you round yet for tea and a grab of Melanie's snatch? Might be the best offer you get. And he'd never have done it without you two dribblers.

Meanwhile is anyone surprised this cunt lied?

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/12/lena-dunham-breaks-her-election-promise.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on November 12, 2016, 10:27:15 AM
I don't remember people ever reacting like this to an election outcome. I've been disappointed over the years, but I always gave the president elect the benefit of a doubt until he gave me reason to doubt him. They may be surprised in a positive way- but they may not be capable of seeing beyond their own prejudice.

I believe Trump will be a president for all Americans. I got tired of people questioning his temperament and fitness for office while ignoring what's been said about her.

He has the temperament of a petulant child, if that's the standard required, good luck. He's also terrified at what he's facing..

This is the orange face of a man thinking 'oh shit'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on November 12, 2016, 10:27:15 AM

See- there's the trouble- someone set her switch to evil!   ;D

What delicious irony after her answering that temperament and rock steadiness are two of the most important characteristics a president can have.  ;D