• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich has his "Kyoshi Warrior" face-paint on.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1664648003578664&set=a.192616264115186.40903.100001004405577&type=3&theater

"The Kyoshi Warriors are an order of female warriors named after Avatar Kyoshi, who founded them to protect her homeland, Kyoshi Island."

http://avatar.wikia.com/wiki/Kyoshi_Warriors

"The Kyoshi Warriors used a set of two metal fans in imitation of Avatar Kyoshi.[14] They wielded these fans in conjunction with a specialized fighting style that was based on the concept of turning an opponent's energy against them and exploiting openings. These implements were used for defense, but they could also be thrown elliptically as boomerangs or propelled as projectiles. These fans were the primary weapons of the Kyoshi Warriors and usually the first to be used in battle."

Gunner65

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/316659417524902879

(Translation: Dietrich is a Peacock Emperor and is putting on his Imperial Japanese Army uniform and geisha/fictional avatar/cosplay warpaint/make-up)

"YOUR PEACOCK EMPEROR DONS HIS 大日本帝國陸軍 (“Daï-Nīpphôn-Mikado Kuni Rikugun [‘Army ‘o’ The Greatest Japanese Emperor’]” â€" Ænglobastardized “IJA” : “Imperial Japanese Army;” Cest 1871â€"sic; Elements Ã"’‘ērseas Operating Under-Deniability At-Time-‘O’-Data-Entry, In-Disambiguation From 陸上自衛隊 [“Rikujō Jieitai,” or The “Japan Ground Self-Defense Force;” Cest 1954â€"]) UNIFORM And WARPAINT TO TRANSITION BACK FROM HOLY-DAYS HOSTING INTO SOLO-MODE"

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 09, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

Lol I wish I could see him at a conference, that would be fun to confront him.

Quote from: username on January 09, 2018, 08:34:01 PM
Lol I wish I could see him at a conference, that would be fun to confront him.

Gunner65

Dietrich when confronted by a female audience member who posed her question to R. Dolan because Dietrich was not seated at the panel!  IS that a Gulf War Veteran cap Dietrich is wearing?  And the crevat and gloves?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 09, 2018, 08:38:04 PM

Dietrich when confronted by a female audience member who posed her question to R. Dolan because Dietrich was not seated at the panel!  IS that a Gulf War Veteran cap Dietrich is wearing?  And the crevat and gloves?

I would call him a punk bitch faggot

I'm having a great time listening to Malliard's show as it's wrapping up.   In a real good mood. 

Not sure that I can spoil it with Dietrich tonight.

Thinking......................

Gunner65

Break?  Really? Can't handle anyone challenging your BS?  Lies about BellGab and all the money you need?

Oh dear.  The lady from the weekend is brain damaged?      :'(

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 09:07:50 PM
Oh dear.  The lady from the weekend is brain damaged?      :'(
Apparently so.  Does her ex-con brother Leslie know? Where is the geisha anime/fake warrior at?

So she teaches a class that helps dudes that visit prostitutes get to the next level?    That can't be right.   I get so lost with this stuff..............

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
So she teaches a class that helps dudes that visit prostitutes get to the next level?    That can't be right.   I get so lost with this stuff..............
And taking a long vacation to where?

Quote from: Gunner65 on January 09, 2018, 09:15:28 PM
And taking a long vacation to where?

Reno?  Amsterdam?  Bangkok?   I dunno.  Guess she needs to go where there are the most Johns.

Dietrich needs to listen to Malliard's show.   Big Jim has a two minute warning automatic Duck Quack that's pretty awesome

albrecht

Back to the Grandfather raping deal (the tearing off his granddad's penis during an oral rape attempt, his "first kill," that got DD on Aquino's "radar."

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 09, 2018, 09:23:52 PM
Now Aquino has mob connections?
To the Jap gold, apparently (Yamashita's Gold likely.)

Gunner65

Philippines gold and forgery of documents?

Gunner65

Dietrich is twisting lies as fast as he can.