• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2017, 09:58:58 PM
Hope it doesn't hit your dildo collection

Mind your manners, sonny, or you'll get a visit from Guido and Luiji.

Per the video: "WHY WE ARE DOING THE CROWDFUNDING FOR ALIEN CON 2018".

On why he needs the "premium membership," as I think I heard correctly what George Senda stated:

BEGIN QUOTE: <<"You get to meet with people like George Tsoukalas, George Noory and Erich von Däniken. And that would be worth paying the five-hundred dollars, because those people are bombed after every event."<<END QUOTE

Huh? Bombed (slang; adjective): "affected by alcohol or drugs." I think the "self-professed news professional" meant "inundated"? Like it matters to get it right? Describing them as being "bombed" carries the implication they are drunk or high, which is hardly a complimentary statement.

So, some self-professed "personal friend" of George Noory is telling us the talk-radio program host is "bombed" after such events? I never knew that before. But thanks to an insider, I learned that today.

chefist

George is asking for first class accommodations for he and Curtis...may I ask why?

https://youtu.be/dioRwB4RvrQ

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 26, 2017, 05:08:15 PM
4. She is a she
I would like to point you to rules 29 and 30 of the internet...
29. On the internet, all girls are men...
30. There are NO girls on the internet.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 11:16:07 PM
George is asking for first class accommodations for he and Curtis...may I ask why?

https://youtu.be/dioRwB4RvrQ
I don't think I had ever noticed it before... Did he and Donald hire the same interior decorator?  ;)

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on September 26, 2017, 11:27:50 PM
I don't think I had ever noticed it before... Did he and Donald hire the same interior decorator?  ;)

Fair inquiry...

WOTR

Quote from: [BG]Lurker on September 26, 2017, 03:19:35 PM
Alright folks --
Here's the long awaited (I'm sure) poster revision!

It now features as many of our favorite grifter's friends as I could find!

I figured this was fitting because, as you all know, he's under constant attack by the liars, haters and trolls from bellgab, for no reason at all except that they're jealous of his semi-fame and friendship with Noory.

Ole Gerry should make this shit into a shirt and put it on George's website.

Boom!

Hint: Since there are quality issues (which felt fitting for anything Senda related), click on it to zoom in a bit.
If you're not on here, you probably actually are, but if you actually aren't - I'm sorry.

friendship.
Now THAT is what I call art.  I kind of think that somebody should sell limited edition framed prints. Beautiful!

It appears "The Guy From Pittsburgh" does more than some of us thought before. His merchandising claims he's a "Coast To Coast AM" "Researcher And Contributor," "Personal Friend Of Art Bell And George Noory," then some "Civil Air Patrol" bit -- huh? -- and wrapping up with using the "Alien Con 2018" logo alongside his own image for profit.

Implying associations that may not exist. As public figures, Bell and Noory have reputations that could be called readily into question fairly and justly about being "personal friends" with those they may not really know?

OK, that aside, does that mean Senda can use the names of Art Bell and George Noory for profit? Did he clear that with them first? If so, I suggest both of them look into this "Guy" and his sordid life and past before you allow someone to claim an implied "endorsement" as being some "personal friend."

Contributor and "researcher" to "Coast To Coast AM"? Does that mean taking the credit for stealing online or other published material and/or others' work and then passing them to his "personal friend" George Noory to publish or air without gaining permission from the copyright holder first?

And I am sure that Senda has cleared the rights to use the "Alien Con 2018" logo -- which appears to be registered to some "A&E" network, from what I found out, true or not -- to use for himself for profit?

I'm sure he's associated with that "Alien Con 2018" event -- since he accuses "haters and trolls of not knowing anything" -- like using a logo that belongs to someone else? That guy claims he knows everything about licensing -- and we'll see how that works out for him. Intellectual-property theft (pirating for profit) is no small matter. But we all know he's done nothing wrong and the "haters and trolls" are out-of-line, anyway. Correct?

Not the mention: "Came Back From The Dead 3 Times." Get real. That poor soul. I sometimes feel bad for him, being in his own, little world and too delusional to see what he does. But, as others know, he turns on those who try to advise and assist him -- yet, he fails to see he has to try and try for himself to get anything done

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 27, 2017, 12:07:39 AM
It appears "The Guy From Pittsburgh" does more than some of us thought before. His merchandising claims he's a "Coast To Coast AM" "Researcher And Contributor," "Personal Friend Of Art Bell And George Noory," then some "Civil Air Patrol" bit -- huh? -- and wrapping up with using the "Alien Con 2018" logo alongside his own image for profit.

Implying associations that may not exist. As public figures, Bell and Noory have reputations that could be called readily into question fairly and justly about being "personal friends" with those they may not really know?

OK, that aside, does that mean Senda can use the names of Art Bell and George Noory for profit? Did he clear that with them first? If so, I suggest both of them look into this "Guy" and his sordid life and past before you allow someone to claim an implied "endorsement" as being some "personal friend."

Contributor and "researcher" to "Coast To Coast AM"? Does that mean taking the credit for stealing online or other published material and/or others' work and then passing them to his "personal friend" George Noory to publish or air without gaining permission from the copyright holder first?

And I am sure that Senda has cleared the rights to use the "Alien Con 2018" logo -- which appears to be registered to some "A&E" network, from what I found out, true or not -- to use for himself for profit?

I'm sure he's associated with that "Alien Con 2018" event -- since he accuses "haters and trolls of not knowing anything" -- like using a logo that belongs to someone else? That guy claims he knows everything about licensing -- and we'll see how that works out for him. Intellectual-property theft (pirating for profit) is no small matter. But we all know he's done nothing wrong and the "haters and trolls" are out-of-line, anyway. Correct?

Not the mention: "Came Back From The Dead 3 Times." Get real. That poor soul. I sometimes feel bad for him, being in his own, little world and too delusional to see what he does. But, as others know, he turns on those who try to advise and assist him -- yet, he fails to see he has to try and try for himself to get anything done

I look forward to a George Senda video coming very soon, I believe, where all of your concerns will be "dealt with" in an appropriate manner...

well in Falkie's mind anyway...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 27, 2017, 12:46:32 AM
I look forward to a George Senda video coming very soon, I believe, where all of your concerns will be "dealt with" in an appropriate manner...

well in Falkie's mind anyway...

No matter. I look forward to the reply the "A&E" Network may provide. If such "individual" is some agent of its organization and using its logo with prior written approval -- recall the Senda copyrights and registered trademarks rant he lectured others on -- then some "haters and trolls" will be the first to admit being wrong.

If not...

paladin1991

Hey!   

Hey! 

As of this posting, the Dave thread and this thread are tied(again?) on page count.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 27, 2017, 01:06:10 AM
No matter. I look forward to the reply the "A&E" Network may provide. If such "individual" is some agent of its organization and using its logo with prior written approval -- recall the Senda copyrights and registered trademarks rant he lectured others on -- then some "haters and trolls" will be the first to admit being wrong.

If not...
well, I might assume George has alerted his "crack pro bono student legal team" to be on standby...
just in case...
LOL

how long will it take the legal staff of A&E to conclude Falkie is "judgement proof"...

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 27, 2017, 01:14:37 AM
well, I might assume George has alerted his "crack pro bono student legal team" to be on standby...
just in case...
LOL

how long will it take the legal staff of A&E to conclude Falkie is "judgement proof"...

As soon as they read "the fine print" that network states about its "Alien Con 2018" holding:

BEGIN QUOTE:<<"The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the website are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the website without our express prior written permission is strictly prohibited.">>END QUOTE   

But we all know such written permission was obtained. So, as always, the "haters and trolls" with "no souls" are wrong again.

has George thought about advertising locally in Martinez ?
the Starbucks (buy shirts for the busty blonde adolescent girls)
the FoodMax (buy a shirt for the Crone)
the Safeway (buy a shirt for Abram)
the Hacienda (buy himself a shirt)
the Dollar Store (buy shirts for the cashiers)
the Senior Center (buy shirts for the kitchen crew)
the Church soup kitchen (buy shirts for the volunteers)
BART (buy shirts for all the teen gangs)
Dominos (the Pizza delivery crew)

Falkie, you need to strategically advertise to maximize your profit !

and you ARE so well known and respected in Martinez...
aren't you ?

LOL

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 27, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

Falkie, you need to strategically advertise to maximize your profit !

and you ARE so well known and respected in Martinez...
aren't you ?

LOL

I'm still happy that George Noory's self-professed "personal friend" in George Senda stated on a YouTube video -- if I heard it right -- that the talk-radio program host is among those "bombed" after every event. Gotta love that "personal friend" bit of inside knowledge implying Noory is "intoxicated, drunk or high" after the events -- because that's what being "bombed" means in society.

Where is TMZ when you need them to confirm what a supposed "personal friend" of Noory claimed? Noory is "bombed" after events? LOL! Oh, I see. It's worth five-hundred dollars to "be there" when Noory and others go on some collective bender? Bombed? OK, I get that. But would I pay five-hundred dollars just to see George Noory and George Tsoukalas do "flaming shots"? No way. LOL!

WOTR

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on September 26, 2017, 09:17:10 PM
GoFundMe is going great! big things are happening and due to the wonderful donations and promotion of fans of George Senda this thing is really taking off. Wanted to drop in to warmly thank you all for the efforts. 

https://www.gofundme.com/Senda-AlienCon

Big shoutout to the Tri-City Paranormal Society for their generous efforts and get out the word campaign!

Great news! I figured out a way that you can reduce the requested amount by $600!

I'm sure the suite George is booking @ $200 per night has at least a queen bed in it... All you gotta do is shack up and your accommodation amount can be reduced to $0!

ponyboysunset

Alright folks --

I figured this was fitting because, as you all know, he's under constant attack by the liars, haters and trolls from bellgab, for no reason at all except that they're jealous of his semi-fame and friendship with Noory.

Boom!

Hint: Since there are quality issues (which felt fitting for anything Senda related), click on it to zoom in a bit.
If you're not on here, you probably actually are, but if you actually aren't - I'm sorry.

friendship.
OMG my otter is on there. So cool.Friendship  :P

Alright folks --

Boom!

friendship.

Wow!  Truly a magnificent thing to behold!  Thank You Lurker!  Can I get this on a coffee mug?

Friendship.  Fiendship.  Fundship.

Quote from: WOTR on September 27, 2017, 02:48:31 AM
Great news! I figured out a way that you can reduce the requested amount by $600!

I'm sure the suite George is booking @ $200 per night has at least a queen bed in it... All you gotta do is shack up and your accommodation amount can be reduced to $0!
LOL
when I first read your post..
I thought it read "stack up"...
well, I guess "stack up" would work also !

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on September 27, 2017, 06:50:42 AM
Wow!  Truly a magnificent thing to behold!  Thank You Lurker!  Can I get this on a coffee mug?

Friendship.  Fiendship.  Fundship.
I am impressed, Billy Joe, knowing this poster was the work of another individual...
(along with the possibility it could be trademarked, copy righted, protected material)
ACTUALLY INQUIRED OF THE CREATOR...
permission to have on a coffee cup...

is everybody aware what this "tells us" ?
well, I learned Billy Joe is ethical AND NOT ON WELFARE DECLARING HE IS JUDGEMENT PROOF...

(unlike George Senda "the Guy from Pittsburgh, that lives in Martinez, and is A JUDGEMENT PROOF WELFARE CHEAT")

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: bateman on September 26, 2017, 01:12:28 PM

https://youtu.be/H_isz7trMy8

HAHA! This is why Falkie wants the golden ticket? To provide awkward content like this?
It's stalker-esque.

The video must've cut out early, I recall him asking this lady for a quart of milk ... You know "gone over there and sucked the hell outta those..."

She deserves better.

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 26, 2017, 12:13:12 PM
This is one of my favorite descriptions so far:

Steelers fans are fed up with the Steelers players staying in the locker room rather than come out and respect our flag & the national anthem. 3 teams stayed in the locker room because they think they are being discriminated against, yet they are some of the richest people in sports. Bull. The NFL players who do this are the true despicables. Please donate to the Alien Con Fund at :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W16MY_JRcw

We need to urge Falkie to create a video of him burning his terrible towel in protest!!

Have him do it in his filthy, greasy kitchen.

Now that would be a video with some content.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: [BG]Lurker on September 27, 2017, 11:03:10 AM
HAHA! This is why Falkie wants the golden ticket? To provide awkward content like this?
It's stalker-esque.

The video must've cut out early, I recall him asking this lady for a quart of milk ... You know "gone over there and sucked the hell outta those..."

She deserves better.

Yeah, He could have written her a note first. "Hi, I'm George Senda, Youtube star, and I love sucking breast milk directly out of tits, are you willing to let me suck on yours? I'll suck the hell outta em"

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 26, 2017, 12:51:19 PM
Pure weight is my guess. Will make dating as I age better for as we age we all sag. LOL

Edit: I am not qualified on the ball end of the study but on the boob side I would be what you call and expert. LOL

Dating as you age? I take it you aren't one for a Bellgab marriage then?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: [BG]Lurker on September 27, 2017, 11:05:02 AM
We need to urge Falkie to create a video of him burning his terrible towel in protest!!

Have him do it in his filthy, greasy kitchen.

Now that would be a video with some content.

But won't he risk burning his hovel d....Oh I see where you're going with that.. My bad.

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 26, 2017, 03:40:14 PM
At least Ibby can stop her damn whining, although her contributions are fatuous and marginal at best. I like the idea of me being twice as big as anyone else - art imitating life, that's why yorkie has that distinctive walk.

You sir, had a very large demon/troll head to fill. Your gaze is ominous. I felt it fitting.

Now don't let me down with your trolling!!

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: SergeantMajor on September 26, 2017, 05:36:18 PM
Oh man, I'm not there. Pleeeeeeeeeze add me too

Danke!

Sarge - you are on there (but it's your old avatar)

- Look to the Left of BJM
- Top left of SV
- Bottom Left of Bateman

You're welcome, good sir