• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Swishypants

Quote from: brig on September 26, 2017, 01:29:55 PM
They couldn't wait to get away, could they?   But she did make sure to get a good view of the book in there...
bwahahahaha

The assistant is on the back hill side of "hot." Muffin' Top and Chicken Wings are now in full effect.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 26, 2017, 05:02:48 PM

Yeah? Apart from her tits, accent, legs, face, hair, arse and everything else? What has she got on me? Eh? Answer me that!!!

1. She is single
2. She has a job
3. She voted for Trump
4. She is a she

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 04:35:13 PM

Is this a game where we have to guess the amount of semen in Senda's mouth? I am going with half a pint.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: [BG]Lurker on September 26, 2017, 03:19:35 PM
Alright folks --
Here's the long awaited (I'm sure) poster revision!

It now features as many of our favorite grifter's friends as I could find!

I figured this was fitting because, as you all know, he's under constant attack by the liars, haters and trolls from bellgab, for no reason at all except that they're jealous of his semi-fame and friendship with Noory.

Ole Gerry should make this shit into a shirt and put it on George's website.

Boom!

Hint: Since there are quality issues (which felt fitting for anything Senda related), click on it to zoom in a bit.
If you're not on here, you probably actually are, but if you actually aren't - I'm sorry.

friendship.

Oh man, I'm not there. Pleeeeeeeeeze add me too

Danke!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 26, 2017, 04:59:15 PM
Is he keeping the botox industry going all by himself?

Here's what the good doctor looked like before his "transformation":

As a side note, you don't need to scroll down very far in a Google image search for "Dr. Eric Pearl" to find a screenshot from THE ICON's interview with him:

FRIENDSHIP.

Who

Viruses are continuing to spew Senda's emails all over the dark web.

I created a new email address and the trolls compromised it
My imac and ipads were hacked when i bought a lsptop from the owner of bellgab a yearbago and he put software on it that enables him to remotely control my camera, computer and tablets and i have seen screens shift and labels on icons change text when i am not clicking on the screen
He denied doing it but the company that made the software confirmed that he could control everything remotely once the laptop was connected to my router

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 10:08 PM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:

George, I saw your video about the Mother/Son Email. I hope that you can take this Advice from me. Please use a different Email address and ONLY GIVE THAT EMAIL OUT TO YOUR REAL FRIENDS. Also you should really stop using the " Falkie2013@gmail.com" address because of the trolls. I know that you use that Email address for your youtube channel but you can use the new email address so you can email your real friends, fans and more importantly your family and love ones. I hope that you can understand. You just need to spend more time with your family, friends, and REAL PEOPLE. Please treat your email address just like your phone number. It will lower your stress levels and that will be better for your health too.
    Sent from Outlook

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

I was told that once the virus infected my computer and devices that even wiping them out it would still be in the firmware and would stay there
I have a brand new router from my internet provider but i have not hooked it up
I was also informed that anywhere i used my ipad or pads can be tracked by mv and his evil trolls and the only way to stop it is to switch internet providers and get all new clean devices
Illness and other things has stopped me from finding out for certain whether or not this is true but the mac repair shop that i normally deal with has told me the infection/malware can be removed
I am going there friday to talk to them about other issues but will keep what they tell me to myself
I have to get a newer Mac eventually because my 2010 Imac will not work with my Apple tv
If i have to i will wipe all my devices and buy newer ones but that will take time and money

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 11:40 PM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:

George, just go to a library and use their computer to create a new email account. Second of all, do a factory reset the ipad(s) and/or reinstall the OS for you computers that you use because that will remove any/or all malware on your electronics devices. In your gofundme videos you commented that you know Curtis. Is he a Tech Expert? If so he could help you do that. Third of all, you can go to Wal-Mart to get a new router. Just do not get a router from your ISP but get one from Walmart or a company like Walmart. It will save you time/stress. If you do this, it will help you by lowering the stress from the trolls and remember treat your new E-mail address like your phone number for example just give your email address to only your real friends that you know, family members( the one that you like and care about) and people like that. Just do not give your email address to anyone that you do not know. When in doubt DO NOT REPLY AND BLOCK THEM.
    On 9/22/2017 11:14 PM, George Senda wrote:
>     I created a new email address and the trolls compromised it
>     My imac and ipads were hacked when i bought a lsptop from the owner of bellgab a yearbago and he put software on it that enables him to remotely control my camera, computer and tablets and i have seen screens shift and labels on icons change text when i am not clicking on the screen
>     He denied doing it but the company that made the software confirmed that he could control everything remotely once the laptop was connected to my router
>
>
>     On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 10:08 PM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>
>         George, I saw your video about the Mother/Son Email. I hope that you can take this Advice from me. Please use a different Email address and ONLY GIVE THAT EMAIL OUT TO YOUR REAL FRIENDS. Also you should really stop using the " Falkie2013@gmail.com" address because of the trolls. I know that you use that Email address for your youtube channel but you can use the new email address so you can email your real friends, fans and more importantly your family and love ones. I hope that you can understand. You just need to spend more time with your family, friends, and REAL PEOPLE. Please treat your email address just like your phone number. It will lower your stress levels and that will be better for your health too.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: [BG]Lurker on September 26, 2017, 03:19:35 PM
Alright folks --
Here's the long awaited (I'm sure) poster revision!

It now features as many of our favorite grifter's friends as I could find!

I figured this was fitting because, as you all know, he's under constant attack by the liars, haters and trolls from bellgab, for no reason at all except that they're jealous of his semi-fame and friendship with Noory.

Ole Gerry should make this shit into a shirt and put it on George's website.

Boom!

Hint: Since there are quality issues (which felt fitting for anything Senda related), click on it to zoom in a bit.
If you're not on here, you probably actually are, but if you actually aren't - I'm sorry.

friendship.
Now I'd buy that T-shirt, provided anyone but Senda pockets the proceeds

Who

And there's more.  It's all over the dark web.  I feel a sinus infection and headache coming on.

Date: Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:17 AM
Subject: Hitler may have come close to developing the a bomb
To: "gnprivate@coasttocoastam com" <gnprivate@coasttocoastam.com>

A pensioner in Brandenberg, Germany, was casting about with his metal detector last week when it gave an unusual ‘bleep’.

According to German media, it’s cause was what first appeared to be a nondescript but shiny lump of metal.

Then the 64-year-old hobbyist, Bernd Thälmann, gave it a quick test.

It was not magnetic.

This was odd. Bernd had been scouring the terrain around Oranienburg in Brandenberg for some time. He had some experience in what to expect to find.

After bringing it home and leaving it laying around for several days, he and his children began to do some digging on the properties of various metals

What they found caused them to became somewhat anxious.

He notified authorities.

He suddenly became the centre of a huge emergency services effort â€" including the evacuation and cordoning off of surrounding homes.

NAZI LINK

Men in hazmat suits moved into his house, and carefully packed his find into a special lead-lined container, which was itself put in a protective suitcase.

Now Bernd’s being investigated for possessing ‘unauthorised radioactive substances’.

Police have confirmed Bernd’s metallic find is radioactive. And they’ve also reportedly suggested a source.

Oranienburg was, during World War II, the location of a secret research facility.

It was working on enriching uranium oxide sourced from South America..

Its objective was to create weapons-grade plutonium.

This was to be the core a Nazi atomic bomb.

The research facility is long gone.

But it seems some rather telltale traces still remain.

PRIORITY TARGET

Britain and the United States were well aware of Hitler’s atomic bomb ambitions.

They strove hard to disrupt it.

The daring raids by British Mosquito fighter-bombers and British-Norwegian saboteurs to destroy a nuclear research plant in Norway has been the subject of several books and films.

But some 16,000 bombs were dropped on the Oranienburg facility during the war.

It was completely destroyed.

Despite the fact the Soviets carefully scoured the site after steamrollering through Germany in 1945, it’s highly likely more radioactive material remains among the scattered rubble.

But Berndt doesn’t want to tell police where he found his piece.

He wants to go back there to find more evidence of the Nazi bomb-making project.

“The finder refuses to provide information on the exact location,” a police statement reads.

This has landed Berndt in heavy water.

As his find was an “unauthorised radioactive substance”, an investigation has been initiated and the find seized as part of an ongoing criminal investigation.

Charges are yet to be pressed, however.

CLOSE CALL

Documents released earlier this year by the US National Archives reveal how close Nazi scientists came to developing the war-winning atomic bomb.

The APO 696 file is a survey of Nazi research concluded Hitler came close to assembling a basic warhead in 1944.

It includes testimony that such a weapon may even have been tested.

The file reports of German test pilot Hans Zinsser believed he saw a ‘mushroom cloud’ near a nuclear research facility at Ludwgslust in 1944.

His log book â€" submitted as evidence to Allied investigators â€" reads; “In early October 1944 I flew away 12-15 km from a nuclear test station near Ludwigslust (South of Lübeck).

“A cloud shaped like a mushroom with turbulent, billowing sections (at about 7000 metres) stood, without any seeming connections over the spot where the explosion took place. Strong electrical disturbances and the impossibility to continue radio communication as by lighting turned up.”

A second pilot reportedly observed the same thing an hour later, and an Italian correspondent who saw the blast reported his observations to Mussolini.

Who

I feel a 5-hour email coming on . . . .

I was dealing with the marge bs and got awakened out of a sound sleep by yahoos on the sidewalk underneath by apartment balcony thus robbing me of sleep and triggering an asthma attack
I was so tired i firgot to do my TNF pick which pissed me offhttp://bellgab.com/random-topics/the-general-musings-of-falkie2013-(a-k-a-george-senda-a-failed-youtuber)/83220/?action=post;last_msg=1105771
I will do one early sunday or late tonight

On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 12:18 AM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:

I will let you go for the night. Its late where I am at. I will wait for
    your next videos. Are you going to do a football pick video? Good Night
    George.

Who

It's everywhere.

i never said you would hurt me
i sent a picture to all in an email
you are the only new person whom i have not vetted
the others i know
now go away

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 3:52 PM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:

You wrote to me that your computers has malware and MV infected your computers. Why did you claimed that I would hurt you nor did I leak any emails.
    On 9/22/2017 11:48 PM, George Senda wrote:
>     I was told that once the virus infected my computer and devices that even wiping them out it would still be in the firmware and would stay there
>     I have a brand new router from my internet provider but i have not hooked it up
>     I was also informed that anywhere i used my ipad or pads can be tracked by mv and his evil trolls and the only way to stop it is to switch internet providers and get all new clean devices
>     Illness and other things has stopped me from finding out for certain whether or not this is true but the mac repair shop that i normally deal with has told me the infection/malware can be removed
>     I am going there friday to talk to them about other issues but will keep what they tell me to myself
>     I have to get a newer Mac eventually because my 2010 Imac will not work with my Apple tv
>     If i have to i will wipe all my devices and buy newer ones but that will take time and money
>
>
>     On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 11:40 PM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>         George, just go to a library and use their computer to create a new email account. Second of all, do a factory reset the ipad(s) and/or reinstall the OS for you computers that you use because that will remove any/or all malware on your electronics devices. In your gofundme videos you commented that you know Curtis. Is he a Tech Expert? If so he could help you do that. Third of all, you can go to Wal-Mart to get a new router. Just do not get a router from your ISP but get one from Walmart or a company like Walmart. It will save you time/stress. If you do this, it will help you by lowering the stress from the trolls and remember treat your new E-mail address like your phone number for example just give your email address to only your real friends that you know, family members( the one that you like and care about) and people like that. Just do not give your email address to anyone that you do not know. When in doubt DO NOT REPLY AND BLOCK THEM.

Spy

Does anybody know what this is all about? There's email all over the dark web from some guy named Flakie or Falkie?

great idea

i thought of it but it slipped my mind

I would have to pay for shirts and somehow charge the extra 10 and in the meantime be stuck with shirts that don't sell

maybe put them on ebay

i dunno

Gerry,

I called cafe press and they said usually there are no customs fees but it there are it will be included in the shipping costs.

Inline image 1

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 10:34 AM, someone <*****@****> wrote:

George, do you think it might be a good idea to offer SIGNED merch as well? Could charge an additional $10 (or whatever you feel is reasonable) for autographs!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 1:29 PM, George Senda <falkie2013@gmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > I added a new link to the t shirt video
    >
    > it works on my mac
    >
    > i went into cafe press and typed The Guy From Pittsburgh in the search bar and it took me straight to the shop
    > <www.cafepress.com:+the-guy-from-pittsburgh+gifts.webloc>

Who

Thanks alot Senda. Now my laptop is infected with your lousy virus. It's probably spread to my microwave, refrigerator and blender by now.

Who

I knew it. It's infected my refrigerator and microwave.

Only Kathy, Paul, my doctors and financials have my phone number
Abram had my android phone number and no call
He didn't contact me for over and hour past Air time
I got really pissed at him as he has an android phone

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 8:59 PM <someone@outlook.com> wrote:

Did he have your phone number? In one of your videos, you did said that you changed your phone number. Did he have the newest number of yours?
    On 9/9/2017 8:48 PM, George Senda wrote:
>     He didn't contact me until over an hour after the live cast was due to air.
>     Then he said he wanted to explain.
>     His second no show in a row.
>     Someone in Texas is working on doing live video casts and having me on but it is in the beginning stages.
>     Right now until I get better its an effort to breathe much less talk off and on.
>     New video is up.
>
>     On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 8:31 PM,  <someone@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>         Are you going to have any more co-hosts with your live podcasts? What
>         excuses did your old co-host gave you? He make me mad that he was a no
>         show.

Who

No wonder they call it the dark web . . .

if you are chefist my hate forbyou is only surpassed by my hate for mv

how sad thst you choose to,hate me solely because it has become your primary purpose in your on line life

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 6:24 PM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:

WOW George, I thought you hated me. You are the problem George, You email everyone about your crap. As I TOLD YOU. Only email your real friend that you FUCKING KNOW.
    On 9/26/2017 6:10 PM, George Senda wrote:
>     no i dont and ive cut it down to 5
>
>
>     On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 5:55 PM sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>         George Senda gives out everyone email addresses. When he email someone he really emails everyone in his address book. I just giving you a heads up.
>         On 9/26/2017 5:31 PM, Jeremy DeJoy wrote:
>>         Oh ok, cool.
>>
>>         Still don't know how you got my email address but you need not explain.
>>
>>         Thanks and let's leave it at that.
>>
>>         Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>         On Sep 26, 2017, at 7:21 PM, sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>>         on Mr Senda youtube channel.
>>>         On 9/26/2017 5:20 PM, Jeremy DeJoy wrote:
>>>>         Comments where?
>>>>
>>>>         Sent from my iPhone
>>>>
>>>>>         On Sep 26, 2017, at 6:38 PM, sam brown <samthehobbit@outlook.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>         Jeremy I enjoy your comments

chefist

Quote from: Who on September 26, 2017, 07:48:42 PM
No wonder they call it the dark web . . .

if you are chefist my hate forbyou is only surpassed by my hate for mv

I'm in second place...damn

Who

I believe Senda may have lost these?

a simple solution may be found to George's problem of online and telephone and pizza HATERS AND TROLLS...
he simply needs to emulate the lifestyle of a Mr. Ted Kaczynski...
what is that, you may ask
well allow me to explain...
construct a 12 X 12 shed
in the middle of nowhere
NO electricity
NO internet
NO telephone
NO running water
(all his possessions allowed)
and presto !
NO MORE HATERS AND TROLLS ONLINE
NO MORE PRANK TELEPHONE CALLS
NO MORE ASSAULT BY PIZZA DELIVERY

Quote from: Who on September 26, 2017, 08:00:19 PM
I believe Senda may have lost these?

marbles would be too easy to guess, so I am wondering if they are...
superballs or those ben wa things ?
(and if those are those ben wa things, would he use them in his mouth ?)
LOL

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 07:51:04 PM
I'm in second place...damn
cheer up !
that just means you need to just try a little harder
(and just think how many HATERS and TROLLS you are leading !)

with George constantly changing his telephone number he might have missed a very important call from Nigeria notifying him of a winning lottery or an inheritance or some such windfall that could have changed his life !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 26, 2017, 08:21:27 PM
cheer up !

I agree. Chefist I think underestimates his leadership skills in all things Senderverseâ,,¢. If only the Trollers, Foolers and hates would all realise that Senda isn't a grifting, fraudulent, bulling grifting shitbag who has stated that cleaning his hovel is work therefore he won't do it, life would be so good.

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on September 26, 2017, 08:21:27 PM
cheer up !

Ha. I'll try to up my game.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 26, 2017, 08:35:24 PM
Ha. I'll try to up my game.

Get on it ........................................................Mister.

heater

GoFundMe is going great! big things are happening and due to the wonderful donations and promotion of fans of George Senda this thing is really taking off. Wanted to drop in to warmly thank you all for the efforts. 

https://www.gofundme.com/Senda-AlienCon

Big shoutout to the Tri-City Paranormal Society for their generous efforts and get out the word campaign!

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 26, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
Sweet I could use a few new bras. I don't want to end up with utters.

Don't worry, baby.  I know a doctor.  40DD, very affordable.  And he can keep his mouth shut.  All he wants is the 'before' photos for his coffee table book.
Nobody here at Ballgag will know.

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 26, 2017, 01:40:53 PM
Left off the poster AGAIN, left out of secret Senda threads....I should just accept my status of red headed stepchild.
Okay.  Come sit in my lap.  I'll make u feel special again. 

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 26, 2017, 03:40:14 PM
At least Ibby can stop her damn whining, although her contributions are fatuous and marginal at best. I like the idea of me being twice as big as anyone else - art imitating life, that's why yorkie has that distinctive walk.

All this time I thought you were just another broke dick limey cuck.  Yourkey always whining, that little hitch in his git along.  It all makes sense now.  When YP would cry out about the 'Corkscrew' he wasn't dreaming of wine, he was whining about your distinctively mangled appendage.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Who on September 26, 2017, 06:30:28 PM
Thanks alot Senda. Now my laptop is infected with your lousy virus. It's probably spread to my microwave, refrigerator and blender by now.
Hope it doesn't hit your dildo collection