• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2017, 03:26:53 PM
The hidden g0rge ensconced in his Fortress of Falkitude, probing his third-eye for revelations beyawn this materialistic plane.

Do I smell the beginnings of a cult?  With a secretive leader/guru-type inaccessible to unwashed/unenlightened masses?

I may need to STFU before, the ever-open eye turns it's turdig brown gaze my way.

I hear cults can be quite lucrative for the leader types, both in money and in sexy-lady type "initiates."

This could get interesting..

Pate!  ;D :-*

Quote from: whoozit on February 05, 2017, 03:31:38 PM
I have a question tha has been on my mind since you first appeared in this thread.  Have you ever douched a monkey?  I think they would object strenuously.

Only ones with rank cooters.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 03:35:41 PM
Good luck with that. I asked a simple question, a few pages back, and haven't seen an answer yet, unless I missed it.  I asked him if he wears a tux.

Only at awards shows.

Big Chicken

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2017, 03:26:53 PM
The hidden g0rge ensconced in his Fortress of Falkitude, probing his third-eye for revelations beyawn this materialistic plane.

Do I smell the beginnings of a cult?  With a secretive leader/guru-type inaccessible to unwashed/unenlightened masses?

I may need to STFU before, the ever-open eye turns it's turdig brown gaze my way.

I hear cults can be quite lucrative for the leader types, both in money and in sexy-lady type "initiates."

This could get interesting..

Too late.  He's winking at you with the third eye

littlechris

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 05, 2017, 02:32:38 PM
George, grow a pair of balls and come back here and reclaim your kingdom.

I'm sure George would return if MV gave him his fortress back

Lilith

Quote from: LittleChris on February 05, 2017, 03:48:20 PM
I'm sure George would return if MV gave him his fortress back

OMG!  I hadn't thought of it. But I don't suppose George has anyone left here, that he would grant admission to.

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on February 05, 2017, 03:41:01 PM
Only ones with rank cooters.
is a Sasquatch close enough to a monkey, and if so, what about a rank bleeding cooter ?

WOTR

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 03:50:22 PM
OMG!  I hadn't thought of it. But I don't suppose George has anyone left here, that he would grant admission to.

i have been nothing but friendly and helpful...  And there is always Dave Noorie.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on February 05, 2017, 04:12:34 PM
i have been nothing but friendly and helpful...  And there is always Dave Noorie.

You make a good argument there.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

Falkie and RoseGirl are very similar in that respect. They delight in kicking people out but fail to realize their little treehouse will soon be empty...

paladin1991

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on February 05, 2017, 01:46:45 PM
Schmepper disappeared shortly after receiving her hoodie, so maybe there's something to the whispers around the forum.

Schmepper was a chick?  I though she was a black dude.

3OctaveFart

If there's anything the Falkie thread really can't afford to lose, it's chicks.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Justin Time on February 05, 2017, 05:59:12 PM
You're Schepper?  I thought you were a chick.

No, a black dude pretending to be a chick called Schepper.

3OctaveFart

This thread has traditionally been a bigger sausage fest than the Wisconsin Oscar Meyer Weiner Festival.

MAX

Quote from: WOTR on February 05, 2017, 01:44:36 PM
It's good to see you posting here, MAX.  Please use this thread as a "safe space" in which to express yourself while you enjoy a little breakfast.

Without opposition in this thread, or a differing point of view, it is destined to become a little pedestrian, boring and vanilla.  Can I offer you some desert?

The only solution to the problem of a thread becoming gentrified and tame is to introduce some kind of new drama- some divisive posts and a little opposition.  This is the one area where George did do some actual WORK, and nobody else has stepped up to the plate.  Unless you are willing to make more of an effort than George, it is destined to become a friendly hangout. (I never thought that I would use Senda as a measuring stick for effort expended.)

In short, we need a villain.  Until such time, there is only love (and coffee.)

Please, pull up a chair, sit a spell and join our coffee Klatch.

FRIENDSHIP+

You talk real pretty 💀💀😵

A little birdie told me two of George's neighbors have been enlisted as spies for a small sum of money.
George now has eyes and ears watching him outside of Casa Senda.
A Starbucks employee is considering the offer also.

Quote from: jigsaw on February 05, 2017, 08:46:21 PM

George now has eyes and ears watching him outside of Casa Senda.

George at the Martinez Park and Ride?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 02:38:16 PM
Oh I see.

I was going by the opening post by Muddy.  My bad.

So, MV maybe is a Jason Callan fan.

Alas, I am not.

Brig, you are right on it. JC at least what we hear or see of him on line, is a nice guy, but bland. I think this weeks Martinez Tonight was an example of just meh-ness. 

Lilith

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 05, 2017, 11:32:53 PM
Brig, you are right on it. JC at least what we hear or see of him on line, is a nice guy, but bland. I think this weeks Martinez Tonight was an example of just meh-ness.

Oh no doubt!  I'm sure if I had met Jason under different circumstances, I would stop and have a cup of coffee and a donut with him, or reply to him in threads in general.  But having met him, feeling forced to accept him as both a bellgabber, and as Georges replacement just didn't work for me.  Not that it matters. As for Martinez Tonight, I thought it was going to be an effort to bring George back, and be all about bellgab and bellgabbers. I don't think that anymore.  My bad.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 05, 2017, 11:49:32 PM
Oh no doubt!  I'm sure if I had met Jason under different circumstances, I would stop and have a cup of coffee and a donut with him, or reply to him in threads in general.  But having met him, feeling forced to accept him as both a bellgabber, and as Georges replacement just didn't work for me.  Not that it matters. As for Martinez Tonight, I thought it was going to be an effort to bring George back, and be all about bellgab and bellgabbers. I don't think that anymore.  My bad.

I like the cut of your jib, as the sailors say. ;)

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 05, 2017, 11:32:53 PM

This has been a good show so far, I have a few hopefully constructive comments and observations. 

There is certainly enough Falkie material in the FalkieLeaks alone to do at least an hour of that each week.  I think that's what people want to hear when they tune in.  Just Falkie.  But that can be video cuts or other recordings, discussion, sound board, interviews of 'FiFi', 'Ratty Patty', the pizza delivery girl, the folks at Starbucks, etc.

One thing I don't get and will never understand is immediately dropping everything - in mid sentence if necessary - to answer the phone when it rings.  Every single host on any of these BellGab related shows does it.  Why not finish the bit first.  Or better yet, do the preplanned stuff first, then open the phone lines.  Or do a bit, see if there are any calls, do the next bit, see if there are any calls, and so on.  And dump the callers after they've made their point.

It's good that Chefist has Jason on to have someone to talk to.  The running gag is he's amiable, completely inoffensive - and Falkie detests him.

I think the big fail on the show so far was the appearance of Fifi and her father. I would think by now that George, who Im sure is lurking and reading this thread knows that there is no Fif, no Endowment, no free Prius to MV and certainly no thousands of dollars of so called grants to his enemies.  George, if you are reading this, wise up, buddy!

pate

Quote from: jigsaw on February 05, 2017, 04:05:56 PM
is a Sasquatch close enough to a monkey, and if so, what about a rank bleeding cooter ?

FurGoat pilytocks!

Bout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnpz3s252_M

Thank, so'or.  Thank..