• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Elane237

Quote from: Jackstar on January 04, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

This "Granny" still walks 4 miles 5 days a week in just a little over 1 hour! 

This "Granny" takes absolutely zero medications, has never been hospitalized except for childbirth!

This "Granny" has been retired for almost 10 years and loving every minute of living an absolutely stress-free life!

This "Granny" is the eldest of 7 siblings - all of which are also in excellent health! None of us have ever had cancer; we have good genetics! It's obvious that you certainly don't!

You should pray that "Creation" allows you to attain a ripe old age and be in as good shape as I am in!  Because I guarantee you that your negative mean-spirited attitude will indeed take your Sorry A__ out of here long before you get to be my age!   Soon and very Soon!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Elane237 on January 05, 2017, 11:49:03 AM
This "OLE Granny" still walks 4 miles 5 days a week in a little over 1 hour! 
This "OLE Granny" takes absolutely zero medications, has never been hospitalized except for childbirth!
This "OLE Granny" has been retired for almost 10 years and loving every minute of living an absolutely stress-free life!

This "OLE Granny" is the eldest of 7 siblings - all of which are also in excellent health! None of us have every had cancer, high blood pressure, anything!

You should pray that you live to be my age and in as good shape as I am in!  Because I guarantee you that your negative mean-spirited attitude will indeed take your Sorry A__ out of here long before you get to be my age!   Soon and very Soon!
Oh damn. Granny is throwing down on Jackstar! The smart money is on Granny.

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

Oh damn. Granny is throwing down on Jackstar! The smart money is on Granny.

Ciarie,...

What fun is it betting on a sure thing...

"Ellie, make it an even battle...

Tie one of your arms behind your back...

I will still give you "2 to 1" odds"...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on January 05, 2017, 07:15:14 AM

Why don't you try your name?...

Link:  http://www.sevenreflections.com/name-numerology/  ...

Bomar

PS: Everyone needs a little daily positive affirmation...
Awesome site!  Thanks for the link!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

If I wrote a book, would any of you purchase it?...

Possible book subject matter;

"How an Intelligent Person survives in Tennessee ... Life among the Hicks"..

or ...

"How to Make a Universe from Scratch ... Even you can Make a God for Cheap"...

"Publishers" please contact me at your convenience...

Bomar

Ciardelo

I've been to Nashville. It looks a lot like Tulsa. Given that Nashville is 36°10′00″N and Tulsa is 36°07′53″N I wasn't surprised that the trees, weather and everything seemed familiar. So Imma go with the universe one Boomer.

Jackstar

Quote from: Elane237 on January 05, 2017, 11:49:03 AM
we have good genetics! It's obvious that you certainly don't!

It's all good; I was blessed with a sense of humour in recompense. Have you heard of that? Or did you leave Alphabetical Finishing School right after they did "Autism, "Asshole," and "Auntie"?

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2017, 02:27:10 PM
I've been to Nashville. It looks a lot like Tulsa. Given that Nashville is 36°10′00″N and Tulsa is 36°07′53″N I wasn't surprised that the trees, weather and everything seemed familiar. So Imma go with the universe one Boomer.

I know both cities well.  The big difference is that Nashville has many more trees.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2017, 05:06:52 PM
Nashville has many more trees.

... does that mean they had more lynchings?

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 05, 2017, 05:15:13 PM
Probably.
Nah, in Tulsa they likely were just more efficient in tree use. They even friggin' bombed them. Used bi-planes to drop dynamite and turpentine on the black part of town. When finally the National Guard came in they face rifle sniping from the blacks and attacks from the whites.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Jackstar

TIL that albrecht is hilarious. Kudos.

Why is it that others who lack the resources than JB Wells has, have NO problems putting out a program? "Imperial interference"? I don't think so.
just saying.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on January 05, 2017, 09:36:46 PM
Why is it that others who lack the resources than JB Wells has, have NO problems putting out a program? "Imperial interference"? I don't think so.
just saying.

Heck, even sewergab puts CTM to shame as far as stability and reliability goes.  Just sayin...

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 05, 2017, 05:27:24 PM
Nah, in Tulsa they likely were just more efficient in tree use. They even friggin' bombed them. Used bi-planes to drop dynamite and turpentine on the black part of town. When finally the National Guard came in they face rifle sniping from the blacks and attacks from the whites.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
We're coming up on the 100th anniversary of the riot...I've noticed more and more "inflammatory" (see what I did there?) accusations published the closer we get to the date. There is a loud vocal minority that is pushing for reparations.  It will be interesting to see how politicized the history lessons get.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

It that "Apple Shit" Johnny B. is working with...

The Chinese can turn it off with a flick of a switch...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 667 â€" Hugo Feugen

Thursday January 5th 2017
In this edition we welcome Hugo Feugen who has independently researched the mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy, bringing great insight into the aviation procedures and protocols that are to be followed during times of distress, which were not followed on this particular day, as well as the Hawaiian Island of Kalaupapa which is best know for having a leprosy settlement on it, and is about 67 miles away from Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of Oahu, and look into photographic evidence behind the crash that day... Part 1

Fuddy, Kalaupapa, and Oahu...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on January 05, 2017, 09:36:46 PM
the resources than JB Wells has

Now, now, simple arithmetic may give us the impression that Mr. Wells is raking it in, but it must need be considered how much he pays to his masters at Langley for "protection" and "logistics."

I bet, he's barely scraping by.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Are you watching the shooting in Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport?

Of the people videoed standing in the tarmac, count how many are "thin"...

So far, of the hundreds of people, I have seen only 2 people with waists smaller than their shoulders...

Make a game out of it...

Forget about "Finding Waldo", find the "Thin Person"...

Bomar

PS: As per our book discussion, as of yesterday, Nashville vs. Tulsa...
One thing Tennessee has more of, than all other states, is "fat people", (at least as a percentage of the state's population)...

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Here is a close up view of the "fat people", for your counting pleasure...

In this picture I counted 5 "thin people"...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on January 06, 2017, 02:04:14 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Here is a close up view of the "fat people", for your counting pleasure...

In this picture I counted 5 "thin people"...

Bomar
Boomer,

Everybody knows those long lenses distort. The camera ordinarily adds 10 pounds. Put those two things together and you have an altered perspective.

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2017, 02:20:14 PM
Boomer,

Everybody knows those long lenses distort. The camera ordinarily adds 10 pounds. Put those two things together and you have an altered perspective.

Ciarie,...

But the "shoulder to waist ratio" would not change, that distance perspective would remain constant, with a long lenses...

Also, when they look like "balloons" with legs and arms, your argument falls apart...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on January 06, 2017, 02:25:08 PM
Ciarie,...

But the "shoulder to waist ratio" would not change, that distance perspective would remain constant, with a long lenses...

Also, when they look like "balloons" with legs and arms, your argument falls apart...

Bomar
Boomer,

For a cow you sure do have peculiar ideas of ideal body mass indices. Just sayin'

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2017, 02:36:48 PM
Boomer,

For a cow you sure do have peculiar ideas of ideal body mass indices. Just sayin'

My avatar is "Buckaroo" my main Bull, for him, extra weight is good, he is about 1500 lbs...

I am smaller, 5'10", 34" waist, 42" shoulders, 170 lbs...

For humans extra weight/mass is not so good, usually causes health problems...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on January 06, 2017, 02:46:45 PM
My avatar is "Buckaroo" my main Bull, for him, extra weight is good, he is about 1500 lbs...

I am smaller, 5'10", 34" waist, 42" shoulders, 170 lbs...

For humans extra weight/mass is not so good, usually causes health problems...

Bomar
Boomer,

"Buckaroo" looks like a fine steer. Can I call him a steer? Is that correct? Or ..shit...for an Okie I don't know shit about cows.

PS-who measures their shoulders?

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2017, 04:58:50 PM
Boomer,

Can I call him a steer? Is that correct?

Ciarie,...

FYI: Cattle Terminology; ( https://www.britannica.com/animal/steer )

In the terminology used to describe the sex and age of cattle, the male is first a bull calf and if left intact becomes a bull; if castrated he becomes a steer and in about two or three years grows to an ox...

The female is first a heifer calf, growing into a heifer,(before having a calf), and then becoming a cow...

Depending on the breed, mature bulls weigh 450â€"1,800 kg (1,000â€"4,000 pounds) and cows 360â€"1,100 kg (800â€"2,400 pounds)...

Bomar

PS: Buckaroo has his nuts and may be a ton or so, hard to get him to stand on a scale...

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on January 06, 2017, 05:19:47 PM
Ciarie,...

FYI: Cattle Terminology; ( https://www.britannica.com/animal/steer )

In the terminology used to describe the sex and age of cattle, the male is first a bull calf and if left intact becomes a bull; if castrated he becomes a steer and in about two or three years grows to an ox...

The female is first a heifer calf, growing into a heifer,(before having a calf), and then becoming a cow...

Depending on the breed, mature bulls weigh 450â€"1,800 kg (1,000â€"4,000 pounds) and cows 360â€"1,100 kg (800â€"2,400 pounds)...

Bomar

PS: Buckaroo has his nuts and may be a ton or so, hard to get him to stand on a scale...
Thanks Boomer!

/Sooner
//yeah it's an Okie thang.
///2 legit

Hopefully, the part deaux episode will be up before 23:00, as it has already been recorded. Just sayin'

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 667 â€" Part 2 â€" Hugo Feugen

Friday January 6th 2017
In this edition we welcome Hugo Feugen who has independently researched the mysterious death of Loretta Fuddy, bringing great insight into the aviation procedures and protocols that are to be followed during times of distress, which were not followed on this particular day, as well as the Hawaiian Island of Kalaupapa which is best know for having a leprosy settlement on it, and is about 67 miles away from Honolulu, Hawaii on the island of Oahu, and look into photographic evidence behind the crash that day. Part 2

More Fuddy, More Kalaupapa, and More Moloka’i, east of Oahu...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Got it! Nytol, lives to save.