• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

From the perspective of eternity we look like catepillars. :)

EarthAlien007

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 19, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
I did a search and did not find the Ed Ozosky show. If a link to were appear in my inbox I would not say where it came from. I would also pirate it and run the clip on KONR.

When EVP Attacks

There is something rotten in Denmark as Ed Ozosky unveils his EVP, and one of them doesn't quite right...
https://www.podcastunited.com/News-and-Politics/Darkness-Radio.html?Page=60&Play=4-8-When-EVP-Attacks

Investigating The Paranormal

Ed Ozosky from The Rhine Institute joins Darkness Radio to talk about his paranormal experiences...
https://www.podcastunited.com/News-and-Politics/Darkness-Radio.html?Page=60&Play=4-8-Investigating-The-Paranormal

Scroll down and you will see where to listen or download.

Exile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 19, 2018, 11:08:17 PM
From the perspective of eternity we look like catepillars. :)

Cool. Im a diesel guzzling, exhaust belching, mechanized terror.

Can't ask for more.

Sean92008

Weird...  I'm hearing the wrap up of the first hour again... I had two open windows and one saved the stream.  Damn!

WOTR

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on June 19, 2018, 11:19:37 PM
When EVP Attacks

There is something rotten in Denmark as Ed Ozosky unveils his EVP, and one of them doesn't quite right...
https://www.podcastunited.com/News-and-Politics/Darkness-Radio.html?Page=60&Play=4-8-When-EVP-Attacks

Investigating The Paranormal

Ed Ozosky from The Rhine Institute joins Darkness Radio to talk about his paranormal experiences...
https://www.podcastunited.com/News-and-Politics/Darkness-Radio.html?Page=60&Play=4-8-Investigating-The-Paranormal

Scroll down and you will see where to listen or download.
Bwahaha.  That clip is great!  I love that Tim knows right off hand that there are two sample rates (not any idea how you would ever know...)  I also love that Ed manages to build a whole story around the "EVP" of a slave at an underground railroad house who was in distress... "Go to A... V... S... media dot com."  Poor Ed.

It's great that Bellgab seems to have links and answers to for any question.  Anybody know where Hoffa is?  ;)

K_Dubb

Here is a question:  a lot of cultures developed what we might call protocols for inducing visions or religious ecstasy (their equivalent of the paranormal) that were reported to work in more than just a few select practitioners.  The ones involving drugs have obvious problems as serious research, but have researchers into the paranormal considered experimenting with fasting/deprivation, glossalia (which can apparently be induced more-or-less mechanically), or the hours or days of whatever the modern equivalent of prayer or meditation is that were common?

I realize these are probably too arduous for most modern people, but you'd think at least a couple researchers might attempt it to see if the experiences could be intensified or clarified.

Jocko Johnson

Hey listened to the gabcast today, I liked Dave, now I like him even more, u da man Dave!

Libby...u gotta solve that A/C situation pally. Get one of those portable rolling jobs and put the vent in ur room and the mechanical unit in another rm. Or Panasonic and other Japanese companies make unit's u basically make ur joint like central air without all the tin and vents.
Gotta suck dude. I live outside, inland of Charleston SC, the freakin. Subtropics!!!
Today it was almost 105°, right now at 0115 it is 82°. Dude we use a/c almost 10 to 11 months a yr. Humidity you can cut with a knife. The A/C is on 68° downstairs, 67° up in the bedrooms. Fuuuucccckkkk that got to be cool bro. That's even with real good Hunter ceiling fans that are going 24/7-365 completely silent. Bite the bullet baby gotta be cooooool. 3 months of the year I pay a $250 to $300 and everything runs on electric, one bill. Hell we can hang meat in here but got to be comfortable at all times and that is with everything. My Chevy Tahoe gets 10 to12 mph street, (22-25 mph hwy big old powerful V-8) A/C blows and has 1 setting, MAX/COLDER.  Let others like flackie plug those elec shit cars in, we ain't there yet.
Life is short and sometimes really sux, so u have to make it comfortable where and when u can pally!!!
Fix that Libby, sell one of those  a damn candleopreas!!!!

Taco Bell

Once ate an entire can of beans before a ghost investigation to create clouds to attract ghosts.

Must have worked, scared the chit out of me.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 19, 2018, 09:42:32 PM
You'll know him when you see him.
Count urself lucky Davey u don't know about flackie aka SLOB-O.
Save ur family, urself, ur eyesight & ur money...he is a grifter and a begging piece of shit grubber. One of the worst and most lazy disgusting so called "humans" ever to exit his hovel and graze upon the earth and earthlings.
Count ur self lucky, because once u see "IT" u can not unsee "IT"!
Where I come from, NYC, we have street signs about him all over the entire city..."ONE WAY!!"

K_Dubb

Thanks, Dave, I didn't know it had been tried.  Very interesting.

Quote from: WOTR on June 19, 2018, 11:33:20 PM
It's great that Bellgab seems to have links and answers to for any question.  Anybody know where (Jimmy?)Hoffa is?  ;)
===================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i...
If this isn't just an rehetorical q...
i might find out,one of two:
1)Embedded in foundation of an major sports venue in Motor City;
2)Melted carbon residue in an Datsun pick-up from Japan sold here under U.S.brand,c/o:"S.O.B.Detroit"(Tm./(C)...
You call.
"B_B"
PS:No Logo:
"][ 7VF ]["

Hi all!  Just turned on the show.   I watched a Bruce Willis new release double feature tonight with my wife.  A remake of Death Wish and an abysmal piece of crap about white slave trafficking unimaginatively called Acts of Violence.  Bruce only spent a day on the set of the latter and no one could act worth a damn save for Cole Hauser. Terribly edited and directed.  Just dreary.

The remake of Death Wish was pretty good though so I recommend that but I still prefer the Bronson original.  It was nice to see Elizabeth Shue again as Paul Kersey's doomed wife.  Vincent D'Onofrio was a nice addition as well.  Well worth a watch. Bruce must be accepting every role he is offered because he is in garbage as well as good quality films these days.

Bluejay

Quote from: Taco Bell on June 19, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
Once ate an entire can of beans before a ghost investigation to create clouds to attract ghosts.

Must have worked, scared the chit out of me.
Didn’t someone once say that demons smell like methane?

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: WOTR on June 19, 2018, 11:33:20 PM
Bwahaha.  That clip is great!  I love that Tim knows right off hand that there are two sample rates (not any idea how you would ever know...)  I also love that Ed manages to build a whole story around the "EVP" of a slave at an underground railroad house who was in distress... "Go to A... V... S... media dot com."  Poor Ed.

It's great that Bellgab seems to have links and answers to for any question.  Anybody know where Hoffa is?  ;)
Used to be planted at the center of the field (50 yard line) at the NJ Meadowlands, NY Football GIANTS. When they built the new stadium, they paved over the old field and is now a parking lot.
But remember Jorch Snorry claimed he was the very last journalist to interview Hoffa the day he disappeared/died...hmm funny he never talked about the content of the interview. Also he hadn't written a book about it. It seems like not one FBI agent, cop, or anyone from Law Enforcement ever interviewed him? Because you know he'd be stammering about that his emtire miserable life. Just calling BS on him on that. Can't prove it the other guy is gone!

WOTR

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 20, 2018, 12:14:12 AM
Used to be planted at the center of the field (50 yard line) at the NJ Meadowlands, NY Football GIANTS. When they built the new stadium, they paved over the old field and is now a parking lot.
Interesting... I would not have thought about the field.  I used to run equipment, and I used to occasionally plan where to put a body.  Roadways are bad- any place with water service, sewer, or buried utilities is a horrible idea.  But the field itself would have none of the above. Keep it away from the surface (put it a good 25 feet down) and fill in lifts of a foot or two using a vibrating plate attachment or a sheepsfoot compactor between each and you pretty much have a fool proof place that will not be found for decades.

The best place that I ever worked to get rid of a body was an open pit mine.  I ran D-9's through D-11's on the dump (where the overburden was hauled.)  There were times it was a hundred feet deep... and nobody is going to dig up tens of thousands of cubic meters of overburden on a dump looking for anything.  It is going to be reclaimed and anything valuable has already been extracted- so it will be undisturbed (unlike me) until the end of time.  I would have had to haul in one frozen limb at a time, but it would have been doable in a couple of weeks...

One guy I know ran over a pick up truck.  He pushed it over the edge of the dump and in the morning called for a ride.  When questioned, he said that "somebody came around midnight and took the truck.."  It could just as easily have been a body.  ;)
Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on June 20, 2018, 12:00:52 AM
===================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i...
2)Melted carbon residue in an Datsun pick-up from Japan sold here under U.S.brand,c/o:"S.O.B.Detroit"(Tm./(C)...
Allo!
This goes a long ways towards explaining my fathers old Toyota. :)

painter17

DAVE~ can you ask Bill about the UFO they picked up on camera in Florida when they researched the point breeze UFO.... I was always curious about it..... also did he know that there was more footage recorded by CAL TRANS of that UFO they researched on UFO in LA on highway 2?? Same date / time as the ufo they researched on  Fact or Faked....

painter17

Bill Murphy would be an awesome guest one day.... great show

painter17

Cat videos! Boom .....oOooooooohhhh.....Heather burned

WinWinS

Belles

Good show Dave. Lots to think about.

Winnie, loved you on bellgab last night.
(Mr. Winnie was good too).

Praise MV.

painter17

Dave,  didn’t get to my wormhole question....sonovah! :P

Please have Bill on one night.... and Greg back...
Awesome show

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: WOTR on June 20, 2018, 12:34:22 AM
Interesting... I would not have thought about the field.  I used to run equipment, and I used to occasionally plan where to put a body.  Roadways are bad- any place with water service, sewer, or buried utilities is a horrible idea.  But the field itself would have none of the above. Keep it away from the surface (put it a good 25 feet down) and fill in lifts of a foot or two using a vibrating plate attachment or a sheepsfoot compactor between each and you pretty much have a fool proof place that will not be found for decades.

The best place that I ever worked to get rid of a body was an open pit mine.  I ran D-9's through D-11's on the dump (where the overburden was hauled.)  There were times it was a hundred feet deep... and nobody is going to dig up tens of thousands of cubic meters of overburden on a dump looking for anything.  It is going to be reclaimed and anything valuable has already been extracted- so it will be undisturbed (unlike me) until the end of time.  I would have had to haul in one frozen limb at a time, but it would have been doable in a couple of weeks...

One guy I know ran over a pick up truck.  He pushed it over the edge of the dump and in the morning called for a ride.  When questioned, he said that "somebody came around midnight and took the truck.."  It could just as easily have been a body.  ;)Allo!
When the GIANTS won the super bowl in 1986 they had a party for season tix holders at the old Giants stadium. They let us on the field after to mingle with players & each other. My buds and I took a photo at the center on the emblem pointing down!
The ground under the old astro turf was concrete. Just a rubber like pad very thin and the top carpet. They had drains along the sides the field was pitched very slightly and gently like a road and the water rolled to the drains to pipes and out. So the field under the astro turf was hard as cement which it was!

Now it was just paved over as a parking lot. The new stadium was moved over closer to roadways and exit ramps...and the new field is over the old parking lots! The new turf is just like thick couple inch thick grass as the other was like a golf putting green. The new stuff, Field Turf is also over a thin pad but they lay down these small black rubber pellets. You can see them sometimes flying around...oh well it is what it is...
Good night all.

WOTR

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 20, 2018, 01:03:52 AM
When the GIANTS won the super bowl in 1986 they had a party for season tix holders at the old Giants stadium. They let us on the field after to mingle with players & each other. My buds and I took a photo at the center on the emblem pointing down!
The ground under the old astro turf was concrete. Just a rubber like pad very thin and the top carpet. They had drains along the sides the field was pitched very slightly and gently like a road and the water rolled to the drains to pipes and out. So the field under the astro turf was hard as cement which it was!

Now it was just paved over as a parking lot. The new stadium was moved over closer to roadways and exit ramps...and the new field is over the old parking lots! The new turf is just like thick couple inch thick grass as the other was like a golf putting green. The new stuff, Field Turf is also over a thin pad but they lay down these small black rubber pellets. You can see them sometimes flying around...oh well it is what it is...
Good night all.
Why would you figure the center of the field (of all places) for Hoffa?  It just seems like a strange place to plant somebody (unless it was kind of an inside joke... Put in plain sight in a location televised to millions of viewers for decades.)  If they really did put him there, I would applaud the person who thought of it.

Have a good night.

Doomed

One guy I know ran over a pick up truck.  He pushed it over the edge of the dump and in the morning called for a ride.  When questioned, he said that "somebody came around midnight and took the truck.."  It could just as easily have been a body.  ;)Allo!
So what you're saying is, My Mother the Car was based on an actual story? Huh. Good to know.

Jojo

Interesting...
The best place that I ever worked to get rid of a body was an open pit mine... 

Did you mean the best workplace for eliminating a body, or the best place you ever endeavored to eliminate a body?  Inquiring minds here...

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: 14 on June 20, 2018, 04:25:09 AM
Did you mean the best workplace for eliminating a body, or the best place you ever endeavored to eliminate a body?  Inquiring minds here...
I know only what I've heard and the rumors floating around LEO's. Apparently it was among other places the intell obtained from rats, informants and such. I think all the places the FBI rec'd info were searched. I  know the Meadowlands 50 yd line was never dug up. They may have used some early form of Ground Penatrating Radar. But word was Hoffa was chopped up and planted very very deep. So...?
So my original point, if Snory was in fact the last person to see him to do an interview as he says...he would be an extremely important "person of interest."  Besides, anyone ever see an interview or read an article?? But he isn't ever mentioned in any stories I've read...anyone ever see or hear his name in connection with this case? So I am just saying and calling Bullshit on him and his lame ass story. What a Dickhead with a capital "D!!!!"