Started by K_Dubb, October 01, 2019, 10:23:33 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 04, 2020, 11:11:11 AM
Seven seven's to you, my dear friend.

Thank you and to You Azzerae as well!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 06, 2020, 04:39:03 AM
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

Finally. Do you know how hard it is to sit and obsessively click "Refresh" when I know I could just zoom forward in time and not have to wait? Pretty fucking hard, I'll tell you what.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2020, 05:20:43 AM
This is essentially the best song I've ever heard in my entire life, and I don't know what I've been doing with my energy up until now, but clearly, I've been wasting it on making friends with the wrong kind of people who didn't know that they should have been playing that song for me every time I walked into a room. I am a grown-up now (quiet, you) with my own smartphone (Joogle's) and my own ghetto blaster (matching colors too) and my own ghetto (you should see where they put stars these days, I'm telling you) so I'm going to remedy this as soon as possible from this point forward. Thank you.

I was wrong. This one's a teeny bit better--however, were I to waltz around the ghetto with AzzRap­Æ on blast, I would be unable to enter any libraries, even the ones specifically built for children who can't read too good. Let's call it a push.

Spookcat

Quote from: VC on August 18, 2020, 03:11:32 AM
Awww, you're obviously the soooooo sensitive type, really! ::)

Well, at least Spookcat didn't hurt your feelings, though you do artistically keep blowing your brains out. I'm sure she's not Satan on your shoulder. :o

Huh? What did I do? Is this about the cat? I was shown pictures back when the kitty was living, and was told when the poor thing passed away.

Jackstar

Quote from: Spookcat on September 06, 2020, 06:52:07 PM
was told when the poor thing passed away.

You were told right away, or was there a 2-week embargo? Also... she wasn't poor.

Feel free to Pass on this query, as, I don't know exactly what cat is being referred to. I just woke up. I am so high right now. I have no idea what is going on.

Waking up high is a trip. I feel like Scott Baio in "Zapped!" (This statement is meant to be far less of a complaint than it may initially appear.)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2020, 09:09:35 PM
You were told right away, or was there a 2-week embargo? Also... she wasn't poor.

Feel free to Pass on this query, as, I don't know exactly what cat is being referred to. I just woke up. I am so high right now. I have no idea what is going on.

Waking up high is a trip. I feel like Scott Baio in "Zapped!" (This statement is meant to be far less of a complaint than it may initially appear.)

Jackstar

Actual driver's licence scan.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2020, 09:09:35 PM

I thoroughly enjoy air travel while high on edibles. The depth and duration of the stone is just perfect for getting from point a to point b without giving much of a fuck about all the normal drudgeries of waiting at the gate, boarding, safety announcements, dopey fellow passengers, and etc. Last week as I was approaching SeaTac to board a flight home I saw a billboard for a rec weed shop. I pulled over, as it was just off I-5, and bought a couple of cbd/thc gummies. The whole transaction took less than 5 minutes. Fuck that was an enjoyable flight. Highly recommended!

Jackstar

I wasn't high from drugs. I was high because I woke up after being assaulted with a psychotropic weapon--the shields just shrug that off, but then I get left feeling all... tingly. And then, I gotta get on the Jackcomputer and start researching leads.

Does this sound like drugs? Shit mang, if I had drugs -this- good, I would -share.- Hey, have you checked out 13 Coins down there any time in the last three years? I heard it went to shit since I stopped drinking.

Company policy.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 08, 2020, 06:20:39 AM
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅ

I'm kinda busy /flexing. Do you say anything important this time? Asking for a friend. Look, look, read, read: I will stop flexing if it's, you know--important--but if it's not--If it's a usual b******If it's a usual b******* where you If it's a usual b******* where you If it's a usual b******* where you If it's a usual b******* where you If it's a usual b******* where you exposition forIf it's a usual b******* where you exposition forIf it's a usual b******* where you exposition forIf it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 minutesIf it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 minutes If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 minutes If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 minutes and If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 minutes and If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 minutes and then If it's a usual b******* where you exposition for 3 minutes and then pull it fill it with 33 months of filler wowyou know I would just as soon finish my morning workout.

Let me know. The usual methods. Thanks in advance. Crow says hi. Says you're a huge f****. Says you'll know what that means. I'm all, " really is that unusual quote.

Jackstar

By the way, my n******: Yes I really am all that. I love you. Two packages didn't live for nothing. Separate fidelis.

AZZERAE

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

AZZERAE

Please forget you ever read these words. Burn them, along with any memory you may have retained of me.

AZZERAE

How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it's just words.

AZZERAE

A gun only contains so many bullets, so it is up to you alone to watch where each one of mine lands.

Jackstar

This is just a short note to let you know that I haven't read your last message, nor the latest three before it, but I plan to when I return from leaving the country. Toodles!

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2020, 04:43:18 PM
This is just a short note to let you know that I haven't read your last message, nor the latest three before it, but I plan to when I return from leaving the country. Toodles!

"Urban Dictionary: toodles. By far the most masculine form of the English from of 'goodbye'. It comes from the French saying Used by pro- wrestlers, gangsters, and warlords alike, Toodles is an effective word of parting between men of high stature. Uncultured swines often mistake this word for one of an effeminate, dainty vernacular. These imbeciles are idiotic and probably have bad teeth." - written by the 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑡 himself, no doubt

OK, Jack, now 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓 ...

Jackstar

Quote from: Urban Dictionary
By far the most masculine form of the English from of 'goodbye'."

Can confirm.
SOURCE: My gangsta rap name is "Urban Dick." I'm kinda a big deal around here on the street.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on September 08, 2020, 05:13:23 PM
Can confirm.
SOURCE: My gangsta rap name is "Urban Dick." I'm kinda a big deal around here on the street.

Actually the D is silent.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on September 08, 2020, 10:46:19 PM
Actually the D is silent.

This Kid is smart. UPGRADE Apotheosis confirmed: another wWorld record, IN RECORD TIME!
THE CROWD GOES WIIIIILLLD! BEARS!

(I'm not gonna lie. This part of The Plan is news to me. You think they tell me jack or shit? Hahah, think again.)

Grats Sweety! I love you lots and lots!