• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

This isn't the falkie thread, let me remind you.

You're pretty much new Falkie. Trailer trash with delusions of grandeur and temper tantrums directed at "haters".

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 01:58:51 PM
You're pretty much new Falkie. Trailer trash with delusions of grandeur and temper tantrums directed at "haters".

I enjoy getting under your skin, what's wrong with that?

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 02:00:19 PM

I enjoy getting under your skin, what's wrong with that?

Nice try. Gonna threaten to break anyone's jaw today, Little Myke? Maybe wave your Nintendo gun around?

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 01:54:24 PM

You should ask premiere yourself since your so concerned lol. I've tagged more videos in the same light with no increase, that isn't helping me in actuality if you care to know which we both know you do. What does help Are the guests who promote their interview with me. Other websites also post the show, its fantastic.

Yeah? Let's see some links.

You say you're also making money off the Youtube views, right Falkie? Prove it. You're just another trailer trash faker.

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 01:58:51 PM
You're pretty much new Falkie...

I believe that would be spelled ''Falkye''

Who's next on your "show", Little Myke? Can't wait to send them some links.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 17, 2017, 02:06:04 PM
I believe that would be spelled Falkye

Sorry but there is only one falkie, you two should go donate money to him before he dies.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 02:06:15 PM
Who's next on your "show", Little Myke? Can't wait to send them some links.

Hi Daniel

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on July 17, 2017, 02:06:04 PM
I believe that would be spelled Falkye

Falkie is perpetually stuck in 6th grade watching Man from U.N.C.L.E. episodes whereas Little Myke is the emo kid who never left Hot Topic.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Hi Daniel

No guest list then, huh? No links to other guests linking your show? No proof you're making money off Youtube? Thought you made $100 the other day! Keep lying, Little Myke.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 02:09:36 PM
No guest list then, huh? No links to other guests linking your show? No proof you're making money off Youtube? Thought you made $100 the other day! Keep lying, Little Myke.

The shows over.... Its never happening again..  :P

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 02:09:36 PM

No answers!

Hey remember the time Little Myke had an emotional breakdown and threatened to break someone's jaw on the internet? Then posted pictures of a Nintendo gun like a tough guy, and then his 80 year old girlfriend posted half naked pics. That was good stuff.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 02:11:26 PM
No answers!

Trust is a two way street, I don't know you or trust you. You haven't proven anything to me.

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 02:13:30 PM

Trust is a two way street, I don't know you or trust you. You haven't proven anything to me.

Do you think your 5 listeners trust you when you buy Youtube views and followers and pretend your show is Coast to Coast AM? Do you think message board members trust you when you make all these claims and don't back them up? Falkie does the same thing. You are literally new Falkie.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 02:16:13 PM
Do you think your 5 listeners trust you when you buy Youtube views and followers and pretend your show is Coast to Coast AM? Do you think message board members trust you when you make all these claims and don't back them up? Falkie does the same thing. You are literally new Falkie.

You should call the police

Oh remember the time Little Myke tattled on Falkie to George Noory to get him kicked off Coast. What a class act.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 02:16:55 PM
Oh remember the time Little Myke tattled on Falkie to George Noory to get him kicked off Coast. What a class act.

George senda called Noory before I ever talked to Mr noory. He was the one who asked me I heard senda is very angry with you. lol I have video evidence of this it's fantassssssstic

Corona Kitty

Quote from: The Notorious M.R.P. on July 17, 2017, 02:17:17 PM
They already know you're a massive faggot.

Awwwwwwww lol so angry and bitter don't worry your  family hates you.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Hi Daniel
Another poster with multiple accounts?  I thought MV did not allow that. ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain on July 17, 2017, 03:02:48 PM
Another poster with multiple accounts?  I thought MV did not allow that. ???

I have no idea to be certain, it was just something funny. Lots of uptight bitterness going around lately.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username👁‍🗨 on July 17, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

I have no idea to be certain, it was just something funny. Lots of uptight bitterness going around lately.
:'( :'( :'(

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/Eky2F0gefyg

Third Times a Charm  8)

Live Show Tomorrow be there or be square