• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Clinton Trump Debates

Started by Laughing Gator, September 23, 2016, 08:48:58 AM

136 or 142

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 26, 2016, 09:32:32 PM
Hillary's getting hit hard on the TPP "Gold Standard" flip flop.

Trump is getting hit much harder for his many lies.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: mikuthing01 on September 26, 2016, 09:32:47 PM
Hilary couldn't even win Michael Moore over and Trump didn't even do that good tonight

This is how Moore operates.  Reverse psychology.  He's trying to assure that Hillary's voters show up on Election Day. 

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 09:30:52 PM
I think Trump won overall (just barely) but she won a moral victory by not having to answer tough questions. And not falling over. Example: 'Birtherism' isn't a relevant topic, 1973 lawsuit. Huh? Lester Holt seemed more invested in Trump answering questions about the birther issue than Hillary answering for the email scandal. That annoys me. If anyone should be held to account it's her. She's a former Secretary of State. I guess that would be sexist though. Lester didn't seem to think Benghazi was important? If I were Trump, I'd hammer her on emais and lack of achievement while serving as Secretary.

I believe you are right. Her attacks were personal. Trumps attacks were about her non career and her criminal failures.  Lester did no one any favors tonight.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 26, 2016, 08:45:20 PM
Clinton did better than I expected, but I still think she is evil. She was better prepared with facts. Still doesn't mean I agree with her policies or what she wants to (or would) do.

I had higher hopes for Trump. I think his stubborness in not wanting to actually practice showed and hurt him.

Moderator lost control too many times.

Well, you know, sometimes things get too far out of control and moderators have to do their thing. Never here, of course.  ;)

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 09:37:38 PM
This is how Moore operates.  Reverse psychology.  He's trying to assure that Hillary's voters show up on Election Day.

SHE WON! SHE WON! SHE WON!

(evidence comes out she didn't win)

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!

::)

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 09:37:38 PM
This is how Moore operates.  Reverse psychology.  He's triying to assure that Hillary's voters show up on Election Day.

He was the leak! Reverse psychology. Brilliant.

Donald Noory

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2016, 09:34:41 PM
Funny.  Each of the polls I am seeing show Trump as winning.  Do you have any nutless Shillery polls saying that she won?

"Poll from an actual polling firm:
PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls  14m14 minutes ago Durham, NC
Our post debate poll finds voters think Hillary Clinton won 51-40. Full results coming in next half hour"

Just a few messages up from you G.I. Joe. Learn how to read. And anyone who thinks Trump won that debate is dumber than a box of rocks.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Value Of Pi on September 26, 2016, 09:38:35 PM
Well, you know, sometimes things get too far out of control and moderators have to do their thing. Never here, of course.  ;)

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2016, 09:37:40 PM
I believe you are right. Her attacks were personal. Trumps attacks were about her non career and her criminal failures.  Lester did no one any favors tonight.

Lester didn't impress anyone. Poor fella. The internet isn't happy with him.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2016, 08:58:14 PM
This is something you would never admit in a million years, even if your candidate was beaten and bloodied. I have hope he'll get her next time. If not, Gary Johnson.  :P

Can you imagine if Ron Paul was running this year?  Might actually have given the LP a chance at the presidency.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 09:30:52 PM
I think Trump won overall (just barely) but she won a moral victory by not having to answer tough questions. And not falling over. Example: 'Birtherism' isn't a relevant topic, 1973 lawsuit. Huh? Lester Holt seemed more invested in Trump answering questions about the birther issue than Hillary answering for the email scandal. That annoys me. If anyone should be held to account it's her. She's a former Secretary of State. I guess that would be sexist though. Lester didn't seem to think Benghazi was important? If I were Trump, I'd hammer her on emais and lack of achievement while serving as Secretary.

Trump had the perfect opportunity to do this himself when they were on cyber security but he just wasn't focused enough. They're gonna need to pump full of addies and set him up with one of those eyeball contraptions that Alex had to wear in A Clockwork Orange that only feeds him Bellgab threads.  ;)

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 26, 2016, 09:39:16 PM
SHE WON! SHE WON! SHE WON!

(evidence comes out she didn't win)

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY! REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!

::)

Haha.  Even if Trump slept throughout the debate, his followers (and Russian bots) would show him winning.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 09:41:07 PM
Haha.  Even if Trump slept throughout the debate, his followers (and Russian bots) would show him winning.

Uh-huh.

paladin1991

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 26, 2016, 09:39:30 PM
"Poll from an actual polling firm:
PublicPolicyPolling ‏@ppppolls  14m14 minutes ago Durham, NC
Our post debate poll finds voters think Hillary Clinton won 51-40. Full results coming in next half hour"

Just a few messages up from you G.I. Joe. Learn how to read. And anyone who thinks Trump won that debate is dumber than a box of rocks.

Ah, one 'real' poll.  I guess anybody that would trust Shillery deserves what they get.

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 26, 2016, 09:30:44 PM
Trump has people that are energized and will take the effort to answer an online poll.

Clinton has a base that will vote for her no matter what but they are not energized. MediaMatters will send people to the online polls to vote in them, but the normal person is not going to seek them out.

Good points.

What I'm most interested in, is how it affects the undecideds. Suspect that it will only end up as a win for Gary Johnson, purely out of disgust for both of them. Kind of can't blame them.

Ultimately, I think the real winner was Clinton's medical staff.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on September 26, 2016, 09:41:07 PM

They consider it a victory because he didn't start flinging his feces at the audience.

136 or 142

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on September 26, 2016, 09:40:47 PM
Can you imagine if Ron Paul was running this year?  Might actually have given the LP a chance at the presidency.

Might actually have had a chance to educate the public on how the Gold Standard really works and why it's such a terrible idea.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on September 26, 2016, 09:40:47 PM

Probably. They probably have a laser sight on his forehead at all times, just in case he ever gets a hankerin for the presidency.  ;)

K_Dubb

I was shit on by a bald eagle today.  Trumpets may augur that as they see fit.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 09:40:37 PM
Lester didn't impress anyone. Poor fella. The internet isn't happy with him.

Lester blew it lol. Everyone either says he was a bitch that was controlled by the candidates or was overtly pro-Clinton.

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on September 26, 2016, 09:42:31 PM
Good points.

What I'm most interested in, is how it affects the undecideds. Suspect that it will only end up as a win for Gary Johnson, purely out of disgust for both of them. Kind of can't blame them.

Some how I don't think she found her team out on the Exchange................................

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on September 26, 2016, 09:42:31 PM

Can you imagine the overtime they must be getting?  :D

Donald Noory

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2016, 09:42:14 PM
Ah, one 'real' poll.  I guess anybody that would trust Shillery deserves what they get.

I don't know but I've been told
Paladin pussy is very old

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 26, 2016, 09:44:59 PM
Can you imagine the overtime they must be getting?  :D

Trump is the cocaine addict.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 26, 2016, 09:44:31 PM

I'm gonna need more info. What direction was it flying?  ???

SciFiAuthor

Happened to me too. By multiple kinds of birds including a pellican, living right next to a giant river as I do.

I find a dead albino squirrel that disappears when I return to bury it and now you have been shat
upon by a noble bird of prey.  Rix better watch his back!

paladin1991

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 26, 2016, 09:45:34 PM
I don't know but I've been told
Paladin pussy is very old
Heheh. But your momma likes it.