• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 08:27:53 PM
If George could learn to use YouTube live streaming, it would probably be a blast hearing George answering the phone, and hanging up on people himself. It's not hard...

Maybe for you.  But Falkie operates on the conceptual level of an advanced engineer, not someone reading the instructions that came with the box.  Apples and pomegranates.

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2017, 08:31:08 PM
Maybe for you.  But Falkie operates on the conceptual level of an advanced engineer, not someone reading the instructions that came with the box.  Apples and pomegranates.

You make some very good points.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2017, 07:50:56 PM
I prefer the unwrangled Falkie.  It's great when he goes off course or drops random stream of consciousness comments into the monologue at any given time. 

Separate segments for him to update us on his body parts, then be ''serious'' would be dull imo, heh, like that would happen anyway.

By wrangled, I meant just the task of keeping him on the show.  He has the tendency to bolt when things aren't going his way.  Frankly, I'm surprised and impressed that he stuck it out.  He threatened to leave a time or two.   I do wish he would accept all calls though, from anyone.  As far as him running with anything that pops in his head at any give time?  I suppose it's entertaining for us here on BG, we know Falkie and how he operates, but for a "legit" caller trying to call in with a question or a comment, the chaos could grow old pretty quickly.  Overall Jaz and King did a fine job I thought and George didn't fail to entertain.  I look forward to the next show. 

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2017, 09:37:46 PM
By wrangled, I meant just the task of keeping him on the show.  He has the tendency to bolt when things aren't going his way.  Frankly, I'm surprised and impressed that he stuck it out.  He threatened to leave a time or two.   I do wish he would accept all calls though, from anyone.  As far as him running with anything that pops in his head at any give time?  I suppose it's entertaining for us here on BG, we know Falkie and how he operates, but for a "legit" caller trying to call in with a question or a comment, the chaos could grow old pretty quickly.  Overall Jaz and King did a fine job I thought and George didn't fail to entertain.  I look forward to the next show.

George refuses to acknowledge that bellgab IS his audience. It is probably, with very few exceptions, his ONLY audience. If his show rejects the bellgab culture, I don't think it can survive.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 09:44:38 PM
George refuses to acknowledge that bellgab IS his audience. It is probably, with very few exceptions, his ONLY audience.

I bet for his long-form show, there might be quite a few legionnaires coming along with JC.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 28, 2017, 09:47:24 PM
I bet for his long-form show, there might be quite a few legionnaires coming along with JC.

That could be.  I wouldn't be surprised.  If such is the case, it will not be "long-form" for me. I'm a Falkie fan, and a sewergabber fan.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 09:53:00 PM
That could be.  I wouldn't be surprised.  If such is the case, it will not be "long-form" for me. I'm a Falkie fan.

"Long-form" as opposed to his short youtube snippets...probably I should have said "live" show.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 28, 2017, 09:56:53 PM
"Long-form" as opposed to his short youtube snippets...probably I should have said "live" show.

Oh ok, I misunderstood you.  I thought you were suggesting that the plan could be to morph the George Senda Show into the Jason Callan show. 

George refuses to acknowledge that bellgab IS his audience. It is probably, with very few exceptions, his ONLY audience. If his show rejects the bellgab culture, I don't think it can survive.

That can't be right, he has hundreds of YouTube followers and less than a couple dozen regular Falkie thread posters.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:02:15 PM
Oh ok, I misunderstood you.  I thought you were suggesting that the plan could be to morph the George Senda Show into the Jason Callan show.

Right, JC calls into Falkie2013's show and thereby brings along a legion of followers, which would, of course give Falkie2013 more listeners.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 28, 2017, 10:04:06 PM
That can't be right, he has hundreds of YouTube followers and less than a couple dozen regular Falkie thread posters.

Yes yes, how silly of me.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 28, 2017, 10:08:39 PM
Right, JC calls into Falkie2013's show and thereby brings along a legion of followers, which would, of course give Falkie2013 more listeners.  ;)

Yes, of course.  JC fans are becoming falkie and bellgab fans, and are joining bellgab by the legions, I'm sure.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:10:13 PM
Yes, of course.  JC fans are joining bellgab by the legions, I'm sure.

No, no grub, they will listen to Senda's show though. Am I just not explaining this or are you just being obtuse with me?  ???

Ciardelo

One of the problems I'm having explaining this is the Falkie2013, Senda, George and Putzo are ALL THE SAME PERSON!   >:(

;D ;D ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 28, 2017, 10:11:52 PM
No, no grub, they will listen to Senda's show though. Am I just not explaining this or are you just being obtuse with me?  ???

I don't think you're thinking this through Ciardelo. I agree, JC fans will listen, as long as the show is kept somewhat politically correct, and as long as JC and his legion calls in, and the REAL sewergabbers are hung up on, which will not interest the bellgabbers, who are Georges fans. It would slowly, or maybe quickly, become The Jason Callan Show.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:14:33 PM
I don't think you're thinking this through Ciardelo. I agree, JC fans will listen, as long as the show is kept somewhat politically correct, and as long as JC and his legion calls in, and the REAL sewergabbers are hung up on, which will not interest the bellgabbers, who are Georges fans. It would slowly, or maybe quickly, become The Jason Callan Show.

I wouldn't listen to that! I mean JC is OK in his own little way, but he ain't no replacement for Senda.  >:(

I mean that would be like replacing Art Bell with an inexperienced stoner chick who has not a whole lot to add to any conversation. Right?

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 28, 2017, 10:25:02 PM
I wouldn't listen to that! I mean JC is OK in his own little way, but he ain't no replacement for Senda.  >:(

I mean that would be like replacing Art Bell with an inexperienced stoner chick who has not a whole lot to add to any conversation. Right?

You just proved my point Ciardello.  I wouldn't listen to it either.  I'm a Falkie Fan, and a devoted Sewergabber, like yourself.  I like to listen to sewergabber callers and stuff.

Praise MV!

I hope George can get himself together, and make us a show that Sewergab can be proud of and enjoy for many years to come.  I'm not sure how much confidence I have in that hope, but I'm still hopeful.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 08:27:53 PM
If George could learn to use YouTube live streaming, it would probably be a blast hearing George answering the phone, and hanging up on people himself. It's not hard. And he has a good Windows 10 computer with a solid state drive that could handle it. I know he does, because MV sent it to him.

Good idea. Falkie could link a patreon to the youtube live. He'd need a lot of help setting it up and someone with patience.

I think for now the podcast is the best avenue for Falkie. Again big thanks to Jaz and Curtis, they had no idea what a big hit they had. All things considered all 3 did A great job. Can't wait for the next show. I think the podcast has potential to move past Bellgab listeners.Falkie is an entertaining person, I've accepted that.

mikuthing01

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:56:53 PM
Good idea. Falkie could link a patreon to the youtube live. He'd need a lot of help setting it up and someone with patience.

I think for now the podcast is the best avenue for Falkie. Again big thanks to Jaz and Curtis, they had no idea what a big hit they had. All things considered all 3 did A great job. Can't wait for the next show. I think the podcast has potential to move past Bellgab listeners.Falkie is an entertaining person, I've accepted that.

b-b-but what about Chefist's show?

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:56:53 PM

MV sent him the computer he needs, with the apps on it to enable MV to help him set it up. He just needs to apologize to MV, and get back on course.  I'm not sure MV would be willing to forgive, and try again, but George could at least try.

I have a friend, who makes a living, and pays for his own house in Vermont, with a YouTube channel and a Patreon account.

Lilith

Quote from: mikuthing01🕍✡️🕎 on February 28, 2017, 10:59:09 PM
b-b-but what about Chefist's show?

It's up to Chefist of course, but I think he should still do his show with Jason Callan. I think there's an audience for Jason Callan videos, and good food recipies, the origins of different recipies, and a variety of other things that Chefist and Jason like to talk about, and I think they had a very good chemistry.

It's not my kind of show, but neither is MITD. I don't expect every show to be my cup of tea.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 10:59:55 PM
MV sent him the computer he needs, with the apps on it to enable MV to help him set it up. He just needs to apologize to MV, and get back on course.  I'm not sure MV would be willing to forgive, and try again, but George could at least try.

I have a friend, who makes a living, and pays for his own house in Vermont, with a YouTube channel and a Patreon account.

Is he the fella who does political commentary and the occult? 

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 11:28:37 PM
Yes he is.

He's good.  Like George, he has good orator skills.  He seems to work hard at his craft.  Impressive success, really.

You know what's kind of funny?  When I was very young, my family and I moved into an old farmhouse outside this little town in North Dakota.  While I was moving into my bedroom, I found an old comic book in the closet.  It was the very first comic book I ever read and I was hooked.  I always remembered that first comic, though I couldn't remember exactly which one it was, and I always wished I could rediscover it again.  Cut to forty years later, 2017, and I recently stumbled upon it on Amazon.  I purchased the digital copy and read it only a couple days ago.  The story takes place on a Halloween night in Rutland, Vermont during their Halloween parade.  Small world sometimes. 

JustSayAhhhh

In one of his video's he mentions how jc has a number of different ppl that support him,  and that he has none.
and i'm thinking, is that right mofo? really?

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 28, 2017, 11:43:27 PM
He's good.  Like George, he has good orator skills.  He seems to work hard at his craft.  Impressive success, really.

You know what's kind of funny?  When I was very young, my family and I moved into an old farmhouse outside this little town in North Dakota.  While I was moving into my bedroom, I found an old comic book in the closet.  It was the very first comic book I ever read and I was hooked.  I always remembered that first comic, though I couldn't remember exactly which one it was, and I always wished I could rediscover it again.  Cut to forty years later, 2017, and I recently stumbled upon it on Amazon.  I purchased the digital copy and read it only a couple days ago.  The story takes place on a Halloween night in Rutland, Vermont during their Halloween parade.  Small world sometimes.

On election night, I was watching FOX news, and CNN back and forth on my tv, and I was listening to our friend in Vermont streaming live on YouTube, and analyzing live all night long on my computer. He was a real trooper, and right on target, and predicted a Trump Win long before anyone else.

PS: Thank You for your story!  :D

Lilith

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on February 28, 2017, 11:46:56 PM
In one of his video's he mentions how jc has a number of different ppl that support him,  and that he has none.
and i'm thinking, is that right mofo? really?

I know, Right? I've tried to explain to George that he doesn't understand who his fans are, but so far, he doesn't get it.  I hope he "gets it" pretty soon...

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 11:48:15 PM
On election night, I was watching FOX news, and CNN back and forth on my tv, and I was listening to our friend in Vermont streaming live on YouTube, and analyzing live all night long on my computer. He was a real trooper, and right on target, and predicted a Trump Win long before anyone else.

PS: Thank You for your story!  :D

Same here, I was watching him that night too.  You're right, he was almost perfectly spot-on.  I enjoy his work. 

P.S.  You're welcome for the story.   :D

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 28, 2017, 11:49:22 PM
I know, Right? I've tried to explain to George that he doesn't understand who his fans are, but so far, he doesn't get it.  I hope he "gets it" pretty soon...

You know, I really think he's starting to.  Don't know if he will come to that final conclusion but we can hope!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 27, 2017, 08:42:52 AM
There is a link to his paypal account for donations just in case anyone missed it.

I'm tempted to drop $1K in that account as a social experiment. Like seriously, I had my finger on the Donate button today. But then I caught a glimpse of my reflection in my monitor and decided to make an appointment for Botox and lip injections instead.  :-*

Maybe I'll do it next week though. Just to see if he'd use it to get his sh*t together and hire a professional to solve his flea problem ... or would we suddenly see an influx of videos about wacky toys and electronic equipment that  he can't figure out how to use? And how long would it take for the "please donate to help me pay for this thing" videos to start popping up again? Those types of deep questions.

Does it sound like I've switched over from supporter to hater? I still don't advocate the flat-out bullying of him, but that recording where he's talking about women's p*ssies and that conversation about Kathy's Clam That Ate Cincinnati really disgusted me.