• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

End of Days Radio

Started by Corona Kitty, October 25, 2013, 03:45:45 PM

ksm32

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 06:38:47 AM
I just made bacon life is well now,

Dude, you can't make bacon, you as a human can only consume bacon.  If you COULD indeed, make bacon? You would have a redish twisty corkscrew penis.

Dude, say it ain't so :-\

Hahahahahahahahahaha That's just funny. ;D

Corona Kitty

rejoice my fiends

http://youtu.be/rlzlfCbBF6g

Welcome to the premiere of the new and improved End of Days with Michael Decon!  In the first segment of End of Days Episode 1: The Rebirth, Laura London joined Michael to share stories about their wonderful weekend at the recent Alien Con in Santa Clara,
California.

Michael then spoke briefly with fellow paranormal radio hosts Jim Malliard (The Malliard Show) and Dave Cruz (Beyond the Strange), and then brought on guest Jo Ann Rogers, wife of Captain Mark Rogers, a military officer with extensive E.T. and UFO experience who was framed for murder and imprisoned to prevent him from whistleblowing. Michael and Jo Ann discussed the politics of disclosure, possible alien involvement in the 2016 presidential election, and the raptors, an alien race descended from Earth's dinosaurs, with whom her husband has had a lifelong relationship.

In the show's final segment, the notorious Gary "the Mad Martian” Leggiere returned to share thoughts about John B. Wells, Art Bell, and George Noory, how he predicted the recent parting of ways between Michael and his cohost of the old End of Days Radio, and of course, his deep concerns about the treachery of Mr. Richard C. Hoagland.

*New web-site coming soon*

Lilith

Quote from: username on November 08, 2016, 04:44:42 AM
rejoice my fiends

Welcome to the premiere of the new and improved End of Days with Michael Decon!  In the first segment of End of Days Episode 1: The Rebirth, Laura London joined Michael to share stories about their wonderful weekend at the recent Alien Con in Santa Clara,
California.

Michael then spoke briefly with fellow paranormal radio hosts Jim Malliard (The Malliard Show) and Dave Cruz (Beyond the Strange), and then brought on guest Jo Ann Rogers, wife of Captain Mark Rogers, a military officer with extensive E.T. and UFO experience who was framed for murder and imprisoned to prevent him from whistleblowing. Michael and Jo Ann discussed the politics of disclosure, possible alien involvement in the 2016 presidential election, and the raptors, an alien race descended from Earth's dinosaurs, with whom her husband has had a lifelong relationship.

In the show's final segment, the notorious Gary "the Mad Martian” Leggiere returned to share thoughts about John B. Wells, Art Bell, and George Noory, how he predicted the recent parting of ways between Michael and his cohost of the old End of Days Radio, and of course, his deep concerns about the treachery of Mr. Richard C. Hoagland.

Thank You Michael!  I had missed the first hour Sat night.

theONE

Quote from: username on November 08, 2016, 04:44:42 AM
rejoice my fiends

California.

I did fast frwd to "the Mad Martian" /at 2:30:32/ and I actually enjoy his side of the story,he has interesting story to tell,..yes he has high energy but is kickass kek...LOL
I tried to listen to this show from the beginning but the host's voice tone accenting are so irritating and annoying
that I lasted only 30 seconds, he sounds like he is talking to kids in school sort of like Heather Wade but worst...

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores on North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2016, 05:30:55 AM

No problem glad you listened.

akwilly

Crap man, Joe an rogers is one loony bitch. How you hold back the laughter is amazing!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2016, 05:30:55 AM

Good Vibes everywhere

https://youtu.be/mdt0SOqPJcg

Corona Kitty

Quote from: akwilly on November 08, 2016, 06:10:02 AM
Crap man, Joe an rogers is one loony bitch. How you hold back the laughter is amazing!
She's pretty far out right

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ksm32 on November 08, 2016, 12:57:37 AM
Dude, you can't make bacon, you as a human can only consume bacon.  If you COULD indeed, make bacon? You would have a redish twisty corkscrew penis.

Dude, say it ain't so :-\

Hahahahahahahahahaha That's just funny. ;D

http://www.endofdaysmichael.com Bacon inside

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 02:13:22 AM
without having to make anyone cry again, I'll keep it short Daniel quit while I left to a conference. He was upset and angry wanted to fix his life apparently, he complained to me via text messages he didn't like how he had no involvement in the program and how unhappy he was. We have creative differences and I spoke about this on my new program end of days with Michael Decon.

I created my own thread only to have Daniel complain in it,  got popular and mv merged my thread into this one. Daniel continues to further prove all my points while having a self pity party in front of all of you strangers. Apparently this is his final resort, a desperate man saying truly desperate shit to safe face. Apparently you have taken the bait for that, so god bless the both of you. Hopefully he sees his way off this thread.

Still whining, bitching and justifying. 

Cuck.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on November 07, 2016, 02:23:25 AM
I didn't even move a finger.

I just did.  Guess which finger.

Quote from: username on November 08, 2016, 12:20:24 PM
http://www.endofdaysmichael.com Bacon inside

I listened to the show.  It was alright.  Yet,, there was still something missing....

paladin1991

Quote from: username on November 07, 2016, 04:04:48 AM

take your own advice and go away and work on your show now Daniel, I'm sure there are many waiting. This is my thread by the way :)

It had to happen.  The Falkie virus is full blown.  It's 'his' thread

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 08, 2016, 12:51:46 PM

Yeah, and to act like a douche bag to garner publicity for 'his' thread, and  'his' show...how avante-garde. 

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 08, 2016, 12:51:46 PM

Triggered so easily lol

Never change please

paladin1991

Quote from: whoozit on November 07, 2016, 09:07:37 AM
My favorite thing about BellGab is the way it brings out the best in everyone.  What a feast of tears.

Tears.   Mmmmmmm.  I like mine with bacon and sourdough toast.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on November 08, 2016, 12:55:31 PM
Yeah, and to act like a douche bag to garner publicity for 'his' thread, and  'his' show...how avante-garde.

Oh come on it's not like anyone listens.

Corona Kitty

Hi betamen,

It's nice to see you around these parts.

bateman

Quote from: username on November 08, 2016, 01:13:31 PM
Hi betamen,

It's nice to see you around these parts.

Hard to avoid the smell.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 01:19:50 PM
Hard to avoid the smell.

now if only the smell would provoke you to call in, that would be a treat.

theONE

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 01:19:50 PM
Hard to avoid the smell.

hahaha , LMAO

Blasting from wild steppe of Mongolia to the shores of North America this is theONE /andONLY/ with
just recently granted FULL TURBO MODE to entertain and amuse you.
Sprinkling some of you with fresh yak's milk and others with stale yak's urine.

ninjashoes

The Battle for the Iron throne heats up this Saturday!

This is Daniels first ever official show.

What is "End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition with Daniel" and what does this mean for fans?

This Saturday night we will be celebrating the victory of Donald J. Trump.

We will also be discussing the "split" in more detail from Daniels perspective.

We will also be joined by a very special guest with a few huge surprises as well. Stay tuned.

akwilly

Quote from: ninjashoes on November 09, 2016, 05:09:14 AM

The Battle for the Iron throne heats up this Saturday!

This is Daniels first ever official show.

What is "End of Days Radio: Alpha Edition" and what does this mean for fans?

This Saturday night we will be celebrating the victory of Donald J. Trump.

We will also be discussing the "split" in more detail from Daniels perspective.

We will also be joined by a very special guest with a few huge surprises as well. Stay tuned.
will check it out

pate

If I recall my pro-rasslin' histoire proper, the card had three fights.  The favorite, the underdog and the Marquis.  All fought all and each had two bouts.

There was only one ring rigged sweetly in the scientific style.  Circle squared or squared circle, the meat place cared little for boundaries as the seconds clearly defined the arena.

A fine example of post-pre-modern film adaptation might be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6_JONVYwQ0

I am not sure the Captain would have approved.

Bonus evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX4l2XfFpGs

&

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHjHXpFiegA

I have said too much...

ninjashoes

I will also be talking this Saturday might about Gary the Mad Martian, why he is not allowed on EODR Alpha edition and how I believe Richard C. Hoagland is actually the good guy here.

The true king of the north comes home this Saturday. I promise to bring the rage on my launch show.

AceAzzameen

Congrats on the new edition of EODR. I'll be listening to you and not Mikey, because he has shown his true colors with his behavior in this thread, he's soured me completely. When will the podcast version appear after Saturday? A few days later like usual?

ninjashoes

Quote from: AceAzzameen on November 09, 2016, 09:07:54 AM
Congrats on the new edition of EODR. I'll be listening to you and not Mikey, because he has shown his true colors with his behavior in this thread, he's soured me completely. When will the podcast version appear after Saturday? A few days later like usual?

Thank you, I will do my best to entertain you and keep you as a listener. I appreciate any feedback you may have even if it is negative. I hope to use this opportunity to not only grow but to seize the moment and own it like 8 Mile.

The podcast version will be out in a few days yes.

AceAzzameen

Are you going to talk about wrasslin? Maybe some recap episodes for the PPVs as they come out..