• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Trump reads a teleprompter and doesn't go off script shock.  A lot of what he read on the face of it sounds all very inspired, almost JFKesque in its delivery in parts. And the polls (fake news polls) seem favourable after the address. But as they're fake news, we can dismiss them.

The Dem response was lacklustre; The sentiment was good and the points made valid, they should just have chosen another speaker with passion to deliver it.

Trump is in a dilemma. He says stuff that will go against the GOP thinking. If he goes with the GOP,  he'll not be able to fund it without huge borrowing. Be fun to watch all this military spendng to the detriment of anything else. The increase is nearly as much as Russia's entire budget. Just the increase. The total budget is more than Russia, France, UK, Germany, China combined. Just who does Trump think he's at war with? Jupiter? Its all to do with him having an adversary, he loses attention rapidly if he hasn't got one. It was Clinton, now its the media (unless its what he wants to see), the CIA, the DoJ, NATO, next week it will be something else. But oddly not Russia.

His pathalogical lies will continue of course, and some lap it up like manna.

Quote from: TigerLily on March 01, 2017, 02:44:49 AM
Oh oh. Looks like I suffered a few slings and arrows concerning my Dubya posts while I was gone. Seems I stepped over some line by acknowledging words I agree with from someone I hardly ever agreed with. But that's what happens when you aren't so ideologically entrenched in your prejudices and pre-conceived notions. You are free to make up your own mind about stuff.

Just like I can acknowledge Trump performed well tonight. He stuck to the words on the teleprompter and didn't call anybody names. Very presidential. I'd like to stay and chat but a bunch of my fellow snowflakes just left and I have to clean off the arugala and heirloom tomatoes they threw at my tv screen during the speech

Did they leave any bottles of Grey Poupon?  I know how you elitist liberals like Grey Poupon on your hamburgers.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 01, 2017, 08:47:45 AM
Trump reads a teleprompter and doesn't go off script shock.  A lot of what he read on the face of it sounds all very inspired, almost JFKesque in its delivery in parts. And the polls (fake news polls) seem favourable after the address. But as they're fake news, we can dismiss them.

The Dem response was lacklustre; The sentiment was good and the points made valid, they should just have chosen another speaker with passion to deliver it.

Trump is in a dilemma. He says stuff that will go against the GOP thinking. If he goes with the GOP,  he'll not be able to fund it without huge borrowing. Be fun to watch all this military spendng to the detriment of anything else. The increase is nearly as much as Russia's entire budget. Just the increase. The total budget is more than Russia, France, UK, Germany, China combined. Just who does Trump think he's at war with? Jupiter? Its all to do with him having an adversary, he loses attention rapidly if he hasn't got one. It was Clinton, now its the media (unless its what he wants to see), the CIA, the DoJ, NATO, next week it will be something else. But oddly not Russia.

His pathalogical lies will continue of course, and some lap it up like manna.

Damn, you one thirsty ass nigga for Donald Trump's dick.

pyewacket

I thought President Trump did very well in both substance and delivery. The Democrats appear to remain in a state of denial with their petty behaviour.

HILLARY VOLUNTEER, Obama Supporter Mocks Ryan Owens’ Widow Carryn For “Standing there and clapping like an idiot”

http://100percentfedup.com/hillary-volunteer-obama-supporter-mocks-ryan-owens-widow-carryn-for-standing-there-and-clapping-like-an-idiot/

http://louderwithcrowder.com/trump-navy-seal-widow/

Listening to C-SPAN and some of the callers sound like a few of our regular posters.  ;)

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 01, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

it shouldn't come as a surprise that in the face of a congressional address by Trump that was a home run this shitty little leftist goes back to comments on Trump's appearance.  This should eliminate any doubt in one's mind that Meister is not a mean-spirited failure in life who nurses a deep seeded resentment towards successful people.  Most losers do.

How original (re that last bit). And "Home Run"?  Absolutely astonishing how easy you'all are to please! I mean, could the bar possibly be any lower (now). FFS

Meister_000

More Tributes please Meister . . .
Liar ~ Three Dog Night ~ 1970

https://youtu.be/e75s6v_dp2c

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 01, 2017, 09:07:49 AM
How original (re that last bit). And "Home Run"?  Absolutely astonishing how easy you'all are to please! I mean, could the bar possibly be any lower (now). FFS

Yeah I'm sure you have heard that last bit many times from many people.  It's a clear subtext in all you post. 

Meister_000

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on March 01, 2017, 09:17:45 AM
Yeah I'm sure you have heard that last bit many times from many people.  It's a clear subtext in all you post.

No, moron, it's almost exactly what I said to you _about YOU_ in my very last reply to you before you left for the weekend. We're all sure it just slipped your memory right now.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 01, 2017, 09:23:16 AM
No, moron, it's almost exactly what I said to you _about YOU_ in my very last reply to you before you left for the weekend. We're all sure it just slipped your memory right now.

Why don't you show us that.  OBTW I didn't go anywhere for the weekend.  Just went to a birthday party for a couple hours on Sunday.  You do get confused don't You?

Meister_000

I'm really dissapointed that even the Left-leaning press have fallen for the "tone" differance", and also that shameful piece of theater he did with wife of Navy SEAL Ryan Owens. Trump himself kept that applause going for as long as he possibly could, painfully long! Disappointed that anyone fell for it let alone the Left Press. Trump may have stood sideways "away from the mic" but his _hands_ were *at* his mic and his loud lone slow clapping was still heard by all above their own clapping and you don't stop clapping till the President stops. He even said to her "we just set a record there" (it _was_ over 2 mins) and that's as Trump intentionally _orchastrated_ it to be. It was exploitative and not genuine --- how do you say it . . _Fake_, ya, that's the word.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2017, 08:54:18 AM
I thought President Trump did very well in both substance and delivery. The Democrats appear to remain in a state of denial with their petty behaviour.

HILLARY VOLUNTEER, Obama Supporter Mocks Ryan Owens’ Widow Carryn For “Standing there and clapping like an idiot”

http://100percentfedup.com/hillary-volunteer-obama-supporter-mocks-ryan-owens-widow-carryn-for-standing-there-and-clapping-like-an-idiot/

http://louderwithcrowder.com/trump-navy-seal-widow/

Listening to C-SPAN and some of the callers sound like a few of our regular posters.  ;)

You haven't mentioned the Dem reps clapping her though. Why might that be? Instead you weed up ONE idiot.

After all, it would be unfair to mention the attacks on synagogues and Jewish cemetries being perpetrated by racist scumbags who just happen to be Trump supporters wouldn't it? Or the jailing in Georgia of a couple that waved guns around and racially abused children at a birthday party. Think they might be Dems?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meister_000 on March 01, 2017, 09:50:48 AM
I'm really dissapointed that even the Left-leaning press have fallen for the "tone" differance", and also that shameful piece of theater he did with wife of Navy SEAL Ryan Owens. Trump himself kept that applause going for as long as he possibly could, painfully long! Disappointed that anyone fell for it let alone the Left Press. Trump may have stood sideways "away from the mic" but his _hands_ were *at* his mic and his loud lone slow clapping was still heard by all above their own clapping and you don't stop clapping till the President stops. He even said to her "we just set a record there" (it _was_ over 2 mins) and that's as Trump intentionally _orchastrated_ it to be. It was exploitative and not genuine --- how do you say it . . _Fake_, ya, that's the word.

That's nearly suggesting he exploited the poor woman to make himself appear compassionate. He'd never do such a thing; Certainly not after blaming everyone but himself for sanctioning the mission, also to try and make himself look good.

I notice he didn't mention the father of the killed SEAL didn't want to meet him. He's been very quiet about that. Probably why he threw a tantrum and blamed everyone else, he needs to be loved.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meister_666 on March 01, 2017, 09:50:48 AM

It is going to be a long eight years for you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 01, 2017, 10:08:47 AM
It is going to be a long eight years for you.

Oh fuck, are you going to be disappointed.  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 01, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

You are probably right. Trump will most likely drop out of the race after the New Hampshire primary.

Oh, wait...

Meister_000

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 01, 2017, 09:55:24 AM
That's nearly suggesting he exploited the poor woman to make himself appear compassionate. He'd never do a thing; Certainly not after blaming everyone but himself for sanctioning the mission, also to try and make himself look good.

Ya, (pass the buck please!) Compassion man, and "Unity and Strength" guy, "Dreams" guy, "Child Education guy, champion of the Oppressed, Civil Rights guy, Truth, Liberty and Justice guy, Tourch-bearing Light of the World guy (no less)!  Whoa! What a guy!  [not _my_ guy!  :D ]

Meister_000

Who in God's name believes this shit coming from him?!

"Each American generation
passes the Torch of Truth, Liberty and Justice in an unbroken chain
all the way down to the present.
That Torch is now in our hands.
And we will use it to Light Up the World."

Donald Trump ~ Address to Congress ~ Feb. 28, 2017

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 01, 2017, 08:47:45 AM
Trump reads a teleprompter and doesn't go off script shock. 

Last week Libtards claimed that Trump cant read so which is it faggot? You cant have it both ways....

Dr. MD MD

LOL!  ;D

#moreliberaltears

The Democrat party (in it's current form) is finished. Progressivism has failed. Remove Kebab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 01, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

You keep saying but it just keeps getting better and better. I think you must be an opposite talker and by disappointed you mean ecstatic.  :D

BTW, still waiting for that "proof" that Trump is working with Russia. You can produce it anytime now, pud. Really!  ;D

Look at their faces, it's over. Trump's victory is complete.

ps: This picture was taken during the standing ovation for the Navy SEAL widow. #resist

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on March 01, 2017, 11:04:37 AM
Look at their faces, it's over. Trump's victory is complete.

ps: This was during the standing ovation for the Navy SEAL widow. #resist

Nothing like showing all of America what self-centered dickheads you are to help win that next election.  ;D

pyewacket

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 01, 2017, 09:51:04 AM
Instead you weed up ONE idiot.

That's one idiot, but I'm sure another one will be along--- shortly.

After all, it would be unfair to mention the attacks on synagogues and Jewish cemetries being perpetrated by racist scumbags who just happen to be Trump supporters wouldn't it? Or the jailing in Georgia of a couple that waved guns around and racially abused children at a birthday party. Think they might be Dems?

You know for certain- 100% ?

I'd like to try and have a reasonable conversation with you, but your resistance to that is so strong even the Borg would be defeated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eui3N8VW7hw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pyewacket on March 01, 2017, 11:39:44 AM
That's one idiot, but I'm sure another one will be along--- shortly.

You know for certain- 100% ?

We know from experience that it's much more in keeping with the Dems dirty tricks. I'm betting it's a Clinton operative doing it.  ;)