• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

effluenza

Which fool bought him this new toy that he won't be able to use and will probably break or claim was stolen in a week?

Please be a prank gift and the language is locked on Spanish (not racist).

paladin1991

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 22, 2017, 07:17:45 AM

https://youtu.be/o2qOmPiGI3k

Lots of good sewergab shoutouts in this one!  ;D

Errinn.  Is that you Seraphim/Pilgrim?  I want to see the cops card.  I used to hand those out like they were M&M's back in the project.  Let's see if it's legit.  Post it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 22, 2017, 10:05:01 AM
Falkie, being the astute Fat Fuck, will undoubtedly be testing the waters of the "insurance fraud" game next ....
he probably has a 2 or 3 million dollar Casa Senda policy insuring his valuable possessions..
but wait, he probably has just forgotten to retain a copy of the investigating polic officer's report...
he will need it along with details before he can contact his insurance agent and CASH IN..
(a public record of the horrific morbidly obese mentally challenged waddling disabled "special needs" senior citizen HOME INVASION might be helpful also !)
.....you know there are scum bags out there, that might not be truthful....

I don't understand why the fat one hasn't cashed in on the Big Tobacco settlement.  He could keep his Black (Not racist, just what they are) lovers in Mentholated smokes til he was pink socked to death.

paladin1991

Quote from: Casio (aka "The Needy One") on June 22, 2017, 10:29:49 AM
You're lovely. I have no credit cards, besides a corporate one for travel. If I don't have the cash to pay for something in full, I don't buy it. That's how happy people live. 🙂🙂🙃

As for this business card thing, I just sent him a message asking him where he sent it. I have no such email from him, but I'm sure it just got lost on the interwebz somewhere. Asked him to resend it.

I know you folks will be crushed but I can't screw around over here today. Buried in work.

Love ALL, FRIENDSHIP and all life is precious.

There is no card.  Otherwise he would have shown  it in good lighting so that we could all see it.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2017, 07:49:08 PM
Never been to Denmark or Spain however I did eat at a Denny's once. My explanation is only an 'assumption' and not what I would do to increase the level of insulation on a solid metal door. First we have to accept what we know is true. Casa Senda is a rental. Modifications to the exterior are likely not allowed. (I know this from experience with my 20 years as a rental property manager) The exception is the screen door.

Easily installed and with the sea breezes common in the bay area a logical addition that is low in cost however offers no benefit during the cold weather season hence the placement of the bubble wrap, a product that can be found packed with mostly anything these days for protection. It's light, cheap and effective. Not like the days when we were forced to endure styrofoam peanuts that stuck to anything and despite a practical packing material were not safe for the environment as they retained their shape and composition and many millions of them today still can be found clumped together in the world's oceans.

So back to Casa Senda and with easily attainable duck tape any simpleton can attach the bubble wrap to a screen door to add additional insulation and protection from the rain and elements however during the summer months becomes totally useless.

Now back to George. Being not the brightest bulb in the pack George claims that after 11 years NOBODY ever walked into his apartment except his GF and building officials. However, he felt safe enough to leave the 'bubble wrapped' screen door ajar with his main entry door open to allow air flow and a entrance and exit path for cats to traverse.

Let us now switch to 'Detective Mode'  A local perp observing George leaving and entering Casa Senda on multiple occasions likely noted he held in his possession a 'WHITE' iPad enclosed in a case with handles. He likely also noticed the repeated patterns demonstrated by George leaving his front door open and screen door ajar. What the perp didn't know was George was likely asleep but since narcotics can mentally stimulate a person to do things they wouldn't do the window of opportunity became apparent on said morning the crime occured.

Now I'm not a cop nor do I live in an area where this type of crime occurs but that doesn't mean I don't keep my doors locked, instead of a screen door I have a heavy-duty security screen that replaced the old screen door several years ago. The security screen door also has a deadbolt lock on it and flip latch to prevent somebody with a 'bump key' to open. Second line security is an in home motion alarm system. I also have several deadly poisonous snakes roaming about the building.

But George has already received a $55 donation which he plans to use to take Sweet Kathy to the movies and dinner which will pretty much eat up anything left that could be put to replacing the stolen laptop.

Got to admit, when it comes to begging, George is no slouch. He gets the job done. Which is why when it comes to giving, George will gladly accept your donations and enjoy spending every cent the way he sees fit!

https://youtu.be/1fY3uFMBGro

Convoluted... With many inconsistencies.

Norm ... Where were you during the night/morning that George's iPad was stolen? Can you produce any witnesses to vouch for your whereabouts during said night/morning of the alleged  "reported" crime?

What we may have here fellow Bellgab junior dectectives is a brilliant and cunning  conspiracy with George and Norm to defraud an insurance company and at the same time Grift for donations.. or ...Norm or George acting alone as single perps of opportunity to achieve the same results?

Don't be fooled by George's requests for donations to defray the cost of replacing the broken screen of his old iPad or the menthol cigarette butt meant to implicate a person of color. Those are clearly Red Herrings meant to throw the Police and Insurance company investigation  off the tracks.

The fact that George is going to blow the $55 donation on a night out with Sweet Kathy clearly demonstrates that he doesn't need the money to replace the old iPad screen or buy a new iPad. And how do we know for sure that the recent videos are made with an iPhone and not the said stolen iPad?

Something doesn't smell right in Mayberry.Martinez

https://youtu.be/vQcNEGrjn1M

paladin1991

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on June 22, 2017, 11:45:34 PM

Convoluted... With many inconsistencies.

Norm ... Where were you during the night/morning that George's iPad was stolen? Can you produce any witnesses to vouch for your whereabouts during said night/morning of the alleged  "reported" crime?

What we may have here fellow Bellgab junior dectectives is a conspiracy with George and Norm to defraud an insurance company or Norm acting alone as a single perp of opportunity.

Don't be fooled by George's requests for donations to defray replacing the broken screen of his old iPad. That's clearly is a Red Herring meant to throw the Police and Insurance company investigation  off the tracks.

The fact that George is going to blow the $55 donation on a night out with Sweet Kathy clearly demonstrates that he doesn't need the money to replace the old iPad screen or buy a new iPad. And how do we know for sure that the recent videos are made with an iPhone and not the said stolen iPad?

Something doesn't smell right in Mayberry.Martinez

https://youtu.be/vQcNEGrjn1M

Wow.  This guy keeps coming up with more available cash then I can.  And I work.  To support my family and apparently this sluggard senda.

Quote from: Casio (aka "The Needy One") on June 22, 2017, 07:53:29 PM
I cried when I read your comment

Needy, drama queen, and trolls for sympathy as a defence after saying something stupid.  The similarities between you and Fatass are...eerie.

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 22, 2017, 04:05:53 PM
You'll be back before the tears dry on your pillow.

I really hate being right all the time.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 22, 2017, 08:14:09 PM
I believe California laws only apply in California. Also Bellgabs servers probably are not in California. In addition any info anyone has is because Falkie posted it on the internet. If Falkie tried to have a lawsuit against MV, he would just be wasting what little money he has.

Say what you will about Fatass, but he has a keen instinct for what keeps the gravy train rolling.  There isn't a hope in hell that he subjects his welfare fraud to scrutiny by filing an action for Internet stalking.  Hundreds of videos documenting his welfare fraud, his stealing food from churches, his GoFundMe fraud, and other criminal acts.  Not a chance on god's green earth that he takes that risk.

SnapT

Quote from: Casio (aka "The Needy One") on June 22, 2017, 10:02:52 PM
I'm an idiot -- let's delete the step-by-step instructions. 😐

Ok for realz now, bye kids.

Please don't leave, I love your posts very much.

And discussing a public figure (he's a YouTube star and a national radio personality!) who posts every miniscule detail of his life online is not illegal or cyberbullying.  If it was, everyone in every YouTube comment section would be sent to jail.  Your lawyer friend is a dummy.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on June 22, 2017, 08:16:19 PM
I believe Falkie thinks the Laptop was stolen. I think it may be lost in his government subsided apartment or he accidentally threw it away.

I hope he finds it so he can make more outstanding videos. C2C needs to pick him back up. I blame the trolls for getting him kicked off.

Has he considered the obvious:

Quote from: SnapT on June 23, 2017, 12:51:27 AM
Please don't leave, I love your posts very much.

And discussing a public figure (he's a YouTube star and a national radio personality!) who posts every miniscule detail of his life online is not illegal or cyberbullying.  If it was, everyone in every YouTube comment section would be sent to jail.  Your lawyer friend is a dummy.

Or the lawyer friend went to Ohio state

Norm

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 23, 2017, 12:02:32 AM
Say what you will about Fatass, but he has a keen instinct for what keeps the gravy train rolling.  There isn't a hope in hell that he subjects his welfare fraud to scrutiny by filing an action for Internet stalking.  Hundreds of videos documenting his welfare fraud, his stealing food from churches, his GoFundMe fraud, and other criminal acts.  Not a chance on god's green earth that he takes that risk.

I learned my lesson a few years ago. A letter from the IRS. Failure to file, it cost me.

Quote from: Arnold Pretzelnegger on June 23, 2017, 12:02:32 AM

Have you seen one of his videos?

If there was any chance Senda thought he could make some money, he'd do it. Senda is a public figure via his YouTube post. Read the comments on some of the controversial channels much worse than Bellgab.

Norm

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on June 22, 2017, 11:52:05 PM
Wow.  This guy keeps coming up with more available cash then I can.  And I work.  To support my family and apparently this sluggard senda.

Senda prays on the the lonely, the caring, those who give to charity. He describes his disabilities in great detail, the pain he suffers, the hunger he endures. He receives small charitable donations, lottery scratchers, laptops, tablets and who knows what else. He has developed great skill in his craft and will continue to do so until his unhealthy lifestyle takes him down a road less traveled. Fortunately Kathy will step in to care for our ailing hero while he continues to produce videos from his bedside updating the world of his poor condition and the importance of obtaining a reliable set of wheels so poor Kathy isn't reliant on the unsafe transit system.   And band plays on.....

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 22, 2017, 08:27:33 PM
Are you suggesting George could have thrown the ipad down the trash chute by mistake?  I hadn't thought of that...

Or maybe the Ipad fell from the couch that was next to Sendas bed and is under the couch, but the fat ass is too lazy to bend down to look for it

CozyRozie

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 22, 2017, 02:36:27 PM
I am currently down to 3 Depends adult diapers...
I would appreciate any "donations" to help me replenish my supply
You may donate at my Paypal account...
(and it now cost me 2.9% plus 30 cents to get MY MONEY...so DO NOT FORGET TO ADD THIS FEE onto your "donation")
LOL.
Apparently Art Bell has a stock pile. Maybe he can spare few cases for fellow Bellgabber.
Post request in his thread, lol

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 22, 2017, 02:36:27 PM
I am currently down to 3 Depends adult diapers...
I would appreciate any "donations" to help me replenish my supply
You may donate at my Paypal account...
(and it now cost me 2.9% plus 30 cents to get MY MONEY...so DO NOT FORGET TO ADD THIS FEE onto your "donation")

https://youtu.be/h6a8dAGO1Uo

refurbished Amazon Fire..
but, can Falkie master it ?
Falkie can see AGAIN, for now
average life expectancy of Falkie glasses...3 months
Falkie eats healthy finally...
well, scratch that !
*cliff hangers....suspense....

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 05:06:58 AM

https://youtu.be/h6a8dAGO1Uo
LOL
comedy genius..
just shows my earlier suggestion for a series
"The Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots" featuring Falkie could become a hit series
..syndicated $$$$ success for Falkie
damn, and Martinez could benefit much like Myrtle Beach has from "Myrtle Manor"

chefist

Quote from: Happier Times are coming ! on June 23, 2017, 07:28:18 AM
LOL
comedy genius..
just shows my earlier suggestion for a series
"The Martinez Group Home for Village Idiots" featuring Falkie could become a hit series
..syndicated $$$$ success for Falkie
damn, and Martinez could benefit much like Myrtle Beach has from "Myrtle Manor"

Ha! Exactly.  ;D

https://youtu.be/bhDJxEPRDek

Quote from: Norm on June 22, 2017, 07:49:08 PM
Never been to Denmark or Spain however I did eat at a Denny's once. My explanation is only an 'assumption' and not what I would do to increase the level of insulation on a solid metal door. First we have to accept what we know is true. Casa Senda is a rental. Modifications to the exterior are likely not allowed. (I know this from experience with my 20 years as a rental property manager) The exception is the screen door.

Easily installed and with the sea breezes common in the bay area a logical addition that is low in cost however offers no benefit during the cold weather season hence the placement of the bubble wrap, a product that can be found packed with mostly anything these days for protection. It's light, cheap and effective. Not like the days when we were forced to endure styrofoam peanuts that stuck to anything and despite a practical packing material were not safe for the environment as they retained their shape and composition and many millions of them today still can be found clumped together in the world's oceans.

So back to Casa Senda and with easily attainable duck tape any simpleton can attach the bubble wrap to a screen door to add additional insulation and protection from the rain and elements however during the summer months becomes totally useless.

Now back to George. Being not the brightest bulb in the pack George claims that after 11 years NOBODY ever walked into his apartment except his GF and building officials. However, he felt safe enough to leave the 'bubble wrapped' screen door ajar with his main entry door open to allow air flow and a entrance and exit path for cats to traverse.

Let us now switch to 'Detective Mode'  A local perp observing George leaving and entering Casa Senda on multiple occasions likely noted he held in his possession a 'WHITE' iPad enclosed in a case with handles. He likely also noticed the repeated patterns demonstrated by George leaving his front door open and screen door ajar. What the perp didn't know was George was likely asleep but since narcotics can mentally stimulate a person to do things they wouldn't do the window of opportunity became apparent on said morning the crime occured.

Now I'm not a cop nor do I live in an area where this type of crime occurs but that doesn't mean I don't keep my doors locked, instead of a screen door I have a heavy-duty security screen that replaced the old screen door several years ago. The security screen door also has a deadbolt lock on it and flip latch to prevent somebody with a 'bump key' to open. Second line security is an in home motion alarm system. I also have several deadly poisonous snakes roaming about the building.

But George has already received a $55 donation which he plans to use to take Sweet Kathy to the movies and dinner which will pretty much eat up anything left that could be put to replacing the stolen laptop.

Got to admit, when it comes to begging, George is no slouch. He gets the job done. Which is why when it comes to giving, George will gladly accept your donations and enjoy spending every cent the way he sees fit!

https://youtu.be/1fY3uFMBGro

I seem to remember that it was a sound dampener because of the loud cars. I could be very wrong.

Norm

Quote from: effluenza on June 22, 2017, 11:18:20 PM
Which fool bought him this new toy that he won't be able to use and will probably break or claim was stolen in a week?

Please be a prank gift and the language is locked on Spanish (not racist).

And as I expected...

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 07:33:59 AM
Ha! Exactly.  ;D

https://youtu.be/bhDJxEPRDek
George has so much in common with Charlie Sheen
the qualities Falkie has that would make him a National success are the same qualities that if NOT controlled by himself (God knows...nobody but Falkie could) could ultimately lead to his downfall
George Senda aka Falkie IS Charlie Sheen aka Charlie Harper

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 23, 2017, 07:48:42 AM
I seem to remember that it was a sound dampener because of the loud cars. I could be very wrong.

Maybe someone should call the officer and inform him of George's seedy past as a grifter and abuser?

Corporal Craig Schnabel #108
Voicemail: 925-472-9658
cschnabel@cityofmartinez.org
Case: 17-1687

Norm

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 23, 2017, 08:30:06 AM
I hope we get to see a demonstration video soon.

The most wise Internet Oracle proclaims that  Anthony George Senda will lose patience with the Kindle Fire and predicts it will end up atop the 'great pile of useless stuff' at Casa Senda.

Norm

Quote from: Chefist on June 23, 2017, 08:44:32 AM
Maybe someone should call the officer and inform him of George's seedy past as a grifter and abuser?

Corporal Craig Schnabel #108
Voicemail: 925-472-9658
cschnabel@cityofmartinez.org
Case: 17-1687

Maybe Corporal Craig could follow the trail of Newport cigarette butts and initiate an interview at said location where the largest collection of butts is located. What we need here is a "preponderance of evidence"

chefist

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2017, 09:40:59 AM
Maybe Corporal Craig could follow the trail of Newport cigarette butts and initiate an interview at said location where the largest collection of butts is located. What we need here is a "preponderance of evidence"

I wonder where the evidence will lead?