• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

coaster

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:44:23 AM
I was texting while listening to the show with earbuds, which in hindsight made me the easiest fucking target cause I'm not paying any attention to my surroundings. Looking down at my phone and I see this shadow coming up on me fast, and in a split second I'm like, I'm gonna get tackled. Which is what happened. 3-4 guys, rummaged through my pockets, said they wanted money. Funny thing is, I did have cash on me but they didn't take it...? They got my phone, told me if I looked up that they'd shoot me. Then one kicked me in the side of the head, next thing I heard was tires squealing.
Thats fucked.

SciFiAuthor

I was texting while listening to the show with earbuds, which in hindsight made me the easiest fucking target cause I'm not paying any attention to my surroundings. Looking down at my phone and I see this shadow coming up on me fast, and in a split second I'm like, I'm gonna get tackled. Which is what happened. 3-4 guys, rummaged through my pockets, said they wanted money. Funny thing is, I did have cash on me but they didn't take it...? They got my phone, told me if I looked up that they'd shoot me. Then one kicked me in the side of the head, next thing I heard was tires squealing.

Holy. Mother. Fuck. You okay?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: WanagoBleu on October 22, 2015, 12:41:02 AM
10:30 pm approximately

Well, if Art is now saying the shots were fired at his house, there will be a police report.  What is the local law enforement there, city/town police or county sheriff?  Should be able to get a copy of the report for the asking.

trostol

hope you are ok..and not trying to sound like an ass..life lesson..during the day i will do the earbuds..at night never.....

AppealPlay

Holy shit, dude.  That's fucked up.  I doubt you're ever getting your phone back but you should probably make a police report even so.  There's something in the air tonight, apparently...assholes.  Lots of assholes.

I hope you're okay, buddy.

maren

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:39:08 AM
I just got mugged listening to the show!

I thought you were kidding! Although now that I think of it....why would you do that?

SO sorry about your phone, and SO relieved you're okay! 

starrmtn001

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 22, 2015, 12:36:32 AM
I didn't see! I'm all sorts of a basket case tonight and not following the thread well. *hugs*
Yes.  The page scroll was smokin' for a while.  Hugs back SciFiAuthor. ;D

Spinner

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:40:55 AM
Yes. And they took my phone so I missed the last 15 minutes.
Holy cow! What the heck is going on tonight!?
I'm glad that you are okay (you ARE okay, right?)

PrairieGhost

Earlier joking aside. I hope you're okay!

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:44:14 AM
I just don't give a shit about this michelle person.
Michelle calls to talk about herself and her gender change. I'm happy for her and all, but it's the same story each time. No story. Just a quick question that's a lead in to tell hers.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 22, 2015, 12:47:40 AM
Michelle calls to talk about herself and her gender change. I'm happy for her and all, but it's the same story each time. No story. Just a quick question that's a lead in to tell hers.

Michelle sucks.  She should be banned from calling in.  Oof.

jazmunda

Holy fucking shit. Who's targeting all the talk show hosts tonight? I hope someone leaves a flaming bag of shit on Noory porch.

Uncle Duke

You going to have the head looked at?

zmbabwe

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:48:26 AM
Michelle sucks.  She should be banned from calling in.  Oof.

Really?  She had the call of the night!

Nancy and Bill better watch out.  With Art and bateman being attacked tonight, Dave or someone must be going after all paranormal host.  Seriously glad you are all ok.  I would miss not hearing your shows.  :'(

shell88

Hope you can shake it off quickly Bateman.  Glad you weren't more seriously hurt.

starrmtn001

No it's my turn to catch up with me thank yous.  Trying, but the scroll is still moving pretty fast.

Quote from: zmbabwe on October 22, 2015, 12:47:11 AM
That Michelle call was great.
It was cool in the sense that he remembered her and asked her to get in touch. Kind of a feel good moment. But then, more Michele.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTtg9Un2YbQ

AppealPlay

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:46:33 AM
Yeah, just glad I didn't get knifed or shot.

Just a question, you weren't taking photos in Times Square were you...?  Seriously, though, I hope you're okay.

Scorch

I'm really late, forgive me if this is been said, if you've not read the books One Second After and One Year After, they are both good.  The first one is VERY good.

I like this guy he seems to have class.

And to Art having to chamber a round while doing the show...
Hang your head Dave, HANG YOUR FUCKING HEAD!

(Actually Dave can't help it, he just don't have "it", almost feel sorry for him, almost.  He can NEVER escape the name "Art Bell" FOR FUCKING EVER!)

Forgive me, too much coffee at work tonight.

maren

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 22, 2015, 12:47:40 AM

It was interesting she's a former student of the guest.  He obviously made an impression on her so it'll be nice if they get back in touch.

bateman

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 22, 2015, 12:48:49 AM
You going to have the head looked at?

Amazingly, I don't think I have a concussion. I do have remnants of a shoeprint though.