• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

maren

Gravity -- are you going to phone in?  You could ask an INTELLIGENT question.  If you have a question :-)

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 22, 2015, 12:13:15 AM
I am absolutely prepared for the apocalypse. One bullet and one handgun is all I need.

I plan on killing any attackers with my bare hands.

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:12:52 AM
I'm fairly well prepared for a survival situation.  I have food stores for a decent period, various supplies, an armory that many African nations would envy...but water and gasoline to run my generator is a problem.  I also live in a populated area which is a double whammy.  I wanna go inna woods.

Did you buy your food store-ables from the company Art advertised for before Y2K?

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 22, 2015, 12:05:34 AM
Art's already mentioned he has Gen IV night vision goggles a while ago. IR would be nice though too. A glock is nice for CQB.  I just hope those rounds that are being fired come nowhere near him or his family.

Commercial grade IR camera systems aren't all that expensive. Some cameras can be controlled with joy sticks. You can see your feeds through dedicated monitors, your iPhone, whatever.

lonevoice

Quote from: The General on October 22, 2015, 12:06:36 AM
This has been one of the most riveting Art Bell nights that I can remember.
True, General. When Redacted was on the gabcast talking about LeoGate, someone asked her if Art was all upset about it.  She responded a couple times that Art's so cool it's like he has ice water in his veins.  We got to hear that up close and personal tonight. This has been one for the Art history books.

AppealPlay

This caller is a clown.  Can we car crash him, please?

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 22, 2015, 12:18:21 AM
this goes out to all the oldddddd school fans.

There's always that, too! :D

Rix Gins

I remember a call Art got years ago from some jazzed up dude who asked for a job and wanted to come out for a visit.  Art pretty much told him that it wouldn't be a good idea to do so...that he would have to "dispatch" the guy.

jazmunda

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 22, 2015, 12:18:40 AM
Well that's a downer

It's still a good read for the 50 shades of grey style love story in the middle.

starrmtn001

Quote from: QuantumMystics on October 22, 2015, 12:17:08 AM
You'll have to have a grow room, how you get power? Anyone's guess....

You would just need A LOT of them lol.

Making a Battery From a Lemon, Apple, and Onion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Xfud56Wgw

AppealPlay

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 12:19:38 AM
relax you tasty Canadian   ;D

Yeah, good point.  Canadians have to be weary of cannibals, too!

maren

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on October 22, 2015, 12:17:45 AM
Did you buy your food store-ables from the company Art advertised for before Y2K?

What's your address?  Just curious.

coaster

who needs a bunker? Mountains evidently have convenient manholes. Perfect for the whole family.

JamesMcDonald

Have any of you folks heard of this strange viral video?  Not necessarily on topic, but curious to hear any of your thoughts.

http://gadgetzz.com/2015/10/12/this-creepy-puzzle-arrived-in-our-mail/