• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

Rix Gins

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on October 21, 2015, 11:55:10 PM
He sounds plenty concerned to me. Who wouldn't be.

Right...sounds nervous and very understandably distracted.

jazmunda

Holy shit Art.

You're scaring the shit out of me. I'd actually prefer and EMP at this point.

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on October 21, 2015, 11:54:58 PM
This is insane.

Dude it's just any night in the sticks. Some kids or drunks threw some firecrackers out the car window, or shot off a few rounds driving down the road. 

bateman

To paraphrase Mike Tyson "Everyone has a plan until they start getting shot at."

Art just get off the air, reschedule this dude and handle this.

norland2424

Quote from: maren on October 21, 2015, 11:57:09 PM
Agree -- I don't know guns, but I don't think a Glock is enough against an automatic weapon -- or two.

to be fair who knows what the guy had, no one said automatic weapons, just alot of shots

Quote from: inuk2600 on October 21, 2015, 11:54:43 PM
I bet Art can see EVERYTHING on his property with sensors up the wazoo

Yeah, well he better add infrared camera coverage so he can see intruders from inside his studio without needing to go investigate.

This week's been crazy town! First the internet was down on Monday, and now we got some crazy person wandering around firing off shots.

He's Art right now....

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 21, 2015, 11:57:47 PM
Holy shit Art.

You're scaring the shit out of me. I'd actually prefer and EMP at this point.
Take a few deep breaths, Jaz. Art is okay.  :)

coaster

Quote from: Catsmile on October 21, 2015, 11:57:52 PM
Dude it's just any night in the sticks. Some kids or drunks threw some firecrackers out the car window, or shot off a few rounds driving down the road.
Folks from the sticks know the difference between gunshots and firecrackers.

Sean92008

AB should have stadium lights to turn things to daylight and, if there's a 'tard on his lot, scope him up and fry.

Hopefully, his daughter is still asleep and has a bed on an inside wall.

maren

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 21, 2015, 11:56:02 PM
Yeah, it doesn't inspire me with confidence that Art is armed to the teeth.

Or that his wife is a great shot.  That's good, but she's an itty bitty little thing! 

I'd have pulled the plug by now if I were Art.  Shouldn't have to worry about us AND his family's safety.

He doesn't have any monitors of his property in his studio so he's totally blind right now.

Imagine Art doesn't come back from the break................ lol

AppealPlay

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 21, 2015, 11:57:19 PM
Heh heh heh -no comment.  ;)

You lucky dude!  I hope to be able to move out to the woods in the next year or two.  I want to become a reclusive curmudgeon. :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on October 21, 2015, 11:58:44 PM
Yeah, well he better add infrared camera coverage so he can see intruders from inside his studio without needing to go investigate.
And laser cannons

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 21, 2015, 11:59:56 PM
He doesn't have any monitors of his property in his studio so he's totally blind right now.

Imagine Art doesn't come back from the break................ lol

Don't say that...

Quote from: maren on October 21, 2015, 11:57:09 PM
Agree -- I don't know guns, but I don't think a Glock is enough against an automatic weapon -- or two.

I'd be more concerned with someone who had a regular old deer rifle and knew how to use it than some clown with an automatic weapon.

WOTR

Anybody want to start a pool as to how long it will be before Dave realizes this makes for interesting radio and claims an intruder in the radio station?

"Oh my, Tommy has just informed me that the intruder alarms are going off and the elevator appears to be coming to this floor. "

On a lighter note, I've been to Black Mountain and i can confirm it is amazing, especially the back roads just outside