• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Ciardelo

Heather pumping it out from pole to freezing pole!  ;D

Uncle Duke

Greenwald is a class act, bright guy and hard worker.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 21, 2016, 11:01:16 PM
Heather pumping it out from pole to freezing pole!  ;D

She's a pole dancer too?

trostol

she might need to cut down her news segments a bit..these long stories to start are well..just too long lol

Ciardelo

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 21, 2016, 11:05:54 PM
She's a pole dancer too?
I was just repeating what she said. lol I like it.  :D

Quote from: trostol on January 21, 2016, 11:06:24 PM
she might need to cut down her news segments a bit..these long stories to start are well..just too long lol

I never thought listening to someone read the news could be worse than a trip to the dentist.

Donald Noory

I wonder if Art is still getting some $ from the MITD subscription fees. Maybe Heather works cheap.

akwilly

Damn she just said "interesting". Ok I will drink up.

ge30542

I'll be the judge as to whether the conversation is very interesting, Heather. Thank you very much.

Ciardelo

:::sighs::: Right, he's leading from behind like Obama, we get it Kieth.  :o

Donald Noory

Ah...Keith just said "Art, Heather, and I thank you for your support". Maybe Art still getting some nice $ and just tosses Heather the occasional peanut. She'd probably be happy with that.

trostol

she still sounds like she is always suppressing a laugh

Ciardelo

Quote from: trostol on January 21, 2016, 11:13:15 PM
she still sounds like she is always suppressing a laugh
not as bad as PBS does...but Rollye never sounds like she is going to laugh.

UFOs again? Yawn. Not only is she uninteresting and untalented, but Heather can now lay claim to being unoriginal. Fuck me, MITD needs  to be put out of its misery.

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 21, 2016, 11:09:48 PM
I wonder if Art is still getting some $ from the MITD subscription fees. Maybe Heather works cheap.

Heather DOES work cheap. Get your dollar bills ready.

trostol

i do feel like..we have had perhaps an overdose on UFO/ET topic...looks like about 2 shows a week on them

Ciardelo

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on January 21, 2016, 11:14:31 PM
UFOs again? Yawn. Not only is she uninteresting and untalented, but Heather can now lay claim to being unoriginal. Fuck me, MITD needs  to be put out of its misery.
You could just not tune it in...just an idea. I don't like to see you so upset.  :'(

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on January 21, 2016, 11:14:31 PM

Having guests talk about UFO's on a paranormal show is unoriginal now?

Thanks for the update.

Ciardelo

Hey! Italians are ANYTHING but common!  >:(

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 21, 2016, 11:16:22 PM
You could just not tune it in...just an idea. I don't like to see you so upset.  :'(

I tune in for the first couple of minutes to see if Art will make an appearance. But thanks for your concern just the same.