President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2017, 09:44:39 PM
Republicans are laughing their Ossoff tonight!  :D
Someone needs to tweet that off. Ha.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 20, 2017, 09:25:17 PM
Its a sad, pitiful, self-hating way of life anyway.

What's sad is many of them will remain trapped in their adolescence because of the indoctrination they recieved in the public school system. 

mikuthing01

#REKT

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10159339638885725/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 20, 2017, 09:49:10 PM
Someone needs to tweet that off. Ha.

Be my guest. I don't tweet but I'd be surprised if someone hadn't thought of it already.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
Be my guest. I don't tweet but I'd be surprised if someone hadn't thought of it already.  ;)
Ah. Gotcha, already done. Not on twitter etc but just saw this.

Laughing my #Ossoff

â€" Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) June 21, 2017

This is a classic photo of supporters:
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/gWDbjGerxNSj42k0OiYjng--/Zmk9c3RyaW07aD00MDM7dz02NDA7c209MTthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/homerun/feed_manager_auto_publish_494/5b37fbdd339285c04ca6aefc43807ad9

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2017, 09:44:39 PM
Republicans are laughing their Ossoff tonight!  :D

Okay, that's some funny shit right there I don't care who you are

CozyRozie

Quote from: Meister_000 on June 20, 2017, 09:26:54 AM

Question for Meister_000

Are you a member of ANTIFA.

There were couple of them here.
..check this thread,

ANTIFA THREAD (Threat To Society)
http://bellgab.com/politics/antifa-thread-(threat-to-society)/new/#top

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 20, 2017, 09:04:29 PM
BAM! Suck it, snowflakes! Outspent but Trump wins again!!
I was unaware that Trump was running again. Has it really already been four years? It seems like only a few months ago that America celebrated his victory...

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 20, 2017, 11:20:43 PM
I was unaware that Trump was running again. Has it really already been four years? It seems like only a few months ago that America celebrated his victory...
The DNC and the media has been claiming this (and other) local elections about Trunp, and sending millions in. Then lose and ignore. Plus, don't you know? Norry has said things and time moving so quickly (not that he is claiming a "Quickening") but soon it will be "Feb" even, time moving so fast. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on June 20, 2017, 11:20:43 PM

What?! Did you stop watching CNN or something? They were playing it as a vote on Trump whether it was or wasn't. Try to keep up with the ever changing narrative.  ::)

WOTR

I actually did not even know that there was an election- I have been a little busy lately to care about politics (or much else...)

I do know that they often spin it as though it actually matters more than just what the people in one district or riding think- and it is dumb to do so... But, that's fake news for you.  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Juan on June 20, 2017, 03:21:57 PM
The White House briefings should be live-streamed by the White House with questions coming from citizens via Skype. Let reporters watch the stream.

*Long, slooooow blink*   Holy fucking dogshit.  I think you just struck gold, bubba.

paladin1991

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on June 20, 2017, 09:02:05 PM
IS ANYBODY TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Actually, I think I'm ready for another round.   ;D

ItsOver

Ha, ha, ha, Pajama Boy loses.  Has he blamed the Russians, yet?

Democrats Seethe After Georgia Loss: ‘Our Brand Is Worse Than Trump’

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/pelosi-georgia-ossoff-democrats.html

bateman

Sure is quiet around here today.

Quote from: b🎱man on June 21, 2017, 02:52:46 PM

Michael Moore @MMFlint 
I say this to my 7.5 million ppl on social media & the millions who watch my movies & read my books: Are we going 2 sit by &let this happen?

Kathleen Matthews  ‎@Kathymatthews53
What the hell else can we do? Calling, marching, protesting, voting haven't done a damn thing yet! I'm so frustrated and tired!!!!

Well, instead of rioting, projecting their hate onto everyone else, and carrying on hysterically and dishonestly about Trump and ''the Russians'', they could calmly explain exactly where they want to take the country, offer up candidates to run on that, and we can all vote on it.  And when they get routed in the next election after doing that, they can all kill themselves.

They don't get to run things just because they think they know best.  The Far Left is far less than 51%, and at this point they've fooled about as many as they can.

Now that its obvious to everyone the whole thing about Trump ''colluding with the Russians'', as well as ''the Russians'' affecting election results was horseshit from the start, are the dumb clucks who believed this foolishness embarrassed?  Do they at long last now understand who the true Fake News Media is, or do they still believe what it tells them regardless? Do they understand they've been duped and used?

Are they still supporting this grotesquely dishonest Party, who've done their utmost for years to undermine this country, culminating with the recent attempt to nullify the results of a presidential election with an outright lie?  Are they going to simply go along with the next pile these people and their media accomplices put out there? 

Since we have more than our share of these dumb clucks here, I'm curious what they think.

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 21, 2017, 02:30:05 PM
Democrats Seethe After Georgia Loss: ‘Our Brand Is Worse Than Trump’

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/21/us/pelosi-georgia-ossoff-democrats.html

''“The Democratic caucus is united in our view that our message, heading into 2018, should be aggressively focused on job creation and economic growth,” Representative Hakeem Jeffries of New York, a member of the Democratic leadership team, said on Wednesday morning. ''

Really?  Do we ever hear any specifics on any of that?  If so, for them isn't it all about government workers and (government) unions, instead of real private sector jobs and real economic growth?  What exactly did Obama do in eight years to encourage ''job creation and economic growth''?  What were Mrs Clinton's proposals on this?  When are they going to figure out the American people are onto them, and ''jobs and economic growth'' is just another Democrat empty slogan, to be forgotten after an election - or worse, to pass lousy destructive legislation masquerading as ''job creation and economic growth''?

'' Mr. Ryan said the Democratic brand had also become “toxic” in much of the country...“Our brand is worse than Trump,” he said. ''

That's correct.  Its not about framing the debate, getting better candidates, changing leadership, or polishing ''their brand''.  The country rejects their ideas, their proposals, and their policies.  We reject their rioters, their divisive comments and actions, their dishonesty, and their calls to violence.  We reject them personally.

They don't care what we think, that was clear when they rammed ObamaCare down our throats - despite the polls overwhelmingly opposing it.  They did so simply because they could, because they had the votes.  They didn't even have the decency to tell us what was in it before passing it.  And they're shocked at being rejected at every level, and in every election?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 21, 2017, 03:20:18 PM
Now that its obvious to everyone the whole thing about Trump ''colluding with the Russians'', as well as ''the Russians'' affecting election results was horseshit from the start, are the dumb clucks who believed this foolishness embarrassed?  Do they at long last now understand who the true Fake News Media is, or do they still believe what it tells them regardless? Do they understand they've been duped and used?

Are they still supporting this grotesquely dishonest Party, who've done their utmost for years to undermine this country, culminating with the recent attempt to nullify the results of a presidential election with an outright lie?  Are they going to simply go along with the next pile these people and their media accomplices put out there? 

Since we have more than our share of these dumb clucks here, I'm curious what they think.

Is anyone hearing crickets?  I think this is because the clucks are following Meister's lead and boycotting the thread because we have hurt their feelings.  Of course their doing so at this particular time is very convenient in that the Left's fraudulent claims that their rejection by the electorate was due to a vicious plot by Trump and Putin to steel the election has fallen flat.  It would appear that at a time when the dishonesty and corruption of the Dems is increasingly coming to light and their MSM coconspirators are having to eat their words, those who gleefully posted the worst of this fantastical claptrap and presented lengthy supporting arguments have decided to remain silent rather than face the music. (I won't mention the Republicans continued success in congressional elections.)  Despite their shunning us and depriving us of their valuable commentary and sparkling wit, my life seems to be unchanged except that a nagging pain in my right buttock has disappeared.