• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on May 10, 2016, 10:22:19 AM
And the pantsuits! She probably castrated Bill and keeps the remains in a liquid filled jar.
No doubt she uses the men's restroom while Bill is "checking-out" what's up in the lady's room.

chefist

Quote from: pyewacket on May 10, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
We can go all the way back to her behavior in the Watergate investigation to her investments in cattle futures, Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, her tenure as first lady, travelgate, her claims of leaving the white house "dead broke" along with having to return what they took, her handling of Benghazi, Libya, her campaign speeches and contradictions of previous speeches, all the way up the FBI investigation into her e mail activity. There's too much for one poster to cover- what interests you in particular?   

As far as the gender issue goes- why not take a look at how the women in Bill's past were treated. There was the 'war room' to crack down on so called "bimbo eruptions"- guess who allegedly ran it. Intimidation and lives ruined- quite a history.

You see her as a victim of sexism? Really?

All the details of that "war room" will be coming out in the months ahead...it's funny that the division created by the left in the US based along race and gender lines, may actually be their undoing in this election...call it fate, blow back, kismet....it's going to be a fun ride! Woooooooooooo

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on May 10, 2016, 10:24:11 AM
He should interview her ASAP! Does Norry still have his TV show on Giam TV?
As far as I know, he and his "best bud" Tommy still make the jaunt to Colorado for production.  LMH always has a great time with Dave.  I'd love to hear Hil shrieking at Dave.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2016, 10:29:31 AM
As far as I know, he and his "best bud" Tommy still make the jaunt to Colorado for production.  LMH always has a great time with Dave.  I'd love to hear Hil shrieking at Dave.

She would regail Dave with stories about how poor she is. The struggle is real.

pyewacket

Quote from: rekcuf on May 10, 2016, 10:22:19 AM
And the pantsuits! She probably castrated Bill and keeps the remains in a liquid filled jar.

Don't get me started on those pantsuits!  ;D

chefist

Quote from: rekcuf on May 10, 2016, 10:33:14 AM
She would regail Dave with stories about how poor she is. The struggle is real.

https://youtu.be/ZwyfAlH2XXc

SredniVashtar

Quote from: pyewacket on May 10, 2016, 10:18:46 AM
We can go all the way back to her behavior in the Watergate investigation to her investments in cattle futures, Whitewater, the Rose Law Firm, her tenure as first lady, travelgate, her claims of leaving the white house "dead broke" along with having to return what they took, her handling of Benghazi, Libya, her campaign speeches and contradictions of previous speeches, all the way up the FBI investigation into her e mail activity. There's too much for one poster to cover- what interests you in particular?   

As far as the gender issue goes- why not take a look at how the women in Bill's past were treated. There was the 'war room' to crack down on so called "bimbo eruptions"- guess who allegedly ran it. Intimidation and lives ruined- quite a history.

You see her as a victim of sexism? Really?

You're throwing out lots of chaff here but not much substance. I'm not saying she's an angel, I'm questioning whether she's any worse than your typical politician. If she's such a serial malefactor you'd think that someone would have nailed her by now, but so far no dice. There's a lot of rumour-mongering around her, and I suppose you could say that there's no smoke without fire, but so far I don't think anything has stuck. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Mena, Arkansas, which is another favourite of the nutjobs.

As far as the sexism angle. Well, a lot of it can be laid at the feet of the husband, can't it? She doesn't come out of it looking great either, but for some reason Hillary is the one who looks worst. How does that work?

I don't think she'd be as bad as Sanders but a good argument could be made that she's the worst politician of our age.

Not to mention on top of all the scandals, failure and bodies in her wake she's in the early stages of dementia.
http://nypost.com/2015/11/16/hillary-is-often-confused-says-trusted-aide-huma-in-fresh-emails/

Quote-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her charity.

Let's also not forget that she's probably the biggest prostitute in the country for foreign interests.

Plus she can't function in normal society having no idea how basic things work.

This is just to start and off the top of my head.

Oh yeah, the reason Hillary get's so much hate for Bill' philandering is because of her suppression and intimidation of his rape victims.

But hey she's got a vagina so it must be her time right?

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 10, 2016, 10:39:26 AM
You're throwing out lots of chaff here but not much substance. I'm not saying she's an angel, I'm questioning whether she's any worse than your typical politician. If she's such a serial malefactor you'd think that someone would have nailed her by now, but so far no dice. There's a lot of rumour-mongering around her, and I suppose you could say that there's no smoke without fire, but so far I don't think anything has stuck. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Mena, Arkansas, which is another favourite of the nutjobs.

As far as the sexism angle. Well, a lot of it can be laid at the feet of the husband, can't it? She doesn't come out of it looking great either, but for some reason Hillary is the one who looks worst. How does that work?

You're new to American politics- aren't you? She epitomizes all that's gone wrong with our system. I remember the stories about Mena. What about the Asia fundraising scandal? I think about four dozen or more were convicted in a scandal that made the Lincoln bedroom, White House donor coffees and Buddhist monks infamous.

Do you think they have an ordinary, traditional marriage? Or is it more of a business partnership?

Why do you think she stays with him?  Wouldn't she look better and stronger if she left him? Is he the key to her political success?

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 10, 2016, 11:06:43 AM
This is just to start and off the top of my head.

She also boasted that she has not had to drive her own car in 20 years...a real woman of the people I tells ya!

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2016, 11:09:52 AM
She also boasted that she has not had to drive her own car in 20 years...a real woman of the people I tells ya!

Yeah, I said awhile back in the Trump thread that I think her own people either are so arrogant they don't care or that they're trying to sabotage her as there's been a few of those instances this campaign cycle where she comes across like an evil robot.

That picture of Hillary with the beer sums her up to me though. She can't even get a beer right.

The literal only positive I can think of for Hillary is she's a massive UFO freak with an intense interest in the subject.

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 10, 2016, 11:13:43 AM
Yeah, I said awhile back in the Trump thread that I think her own people either are so arrogant they don't care or that they're trying to sabotage her as there's been a few of those instances this campaign cycle where she comes across like an evil robot.

That picture of Hillary with the beer sums her up to me though. She can't even get a beer right.

Each candidate will have die hard supporters that will never be swayed...what I think will happen is that those party moderates, independents and undecided folks will be turned off by her, or just not excited to vote for her...

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2016, 11:15:40 AM
Each candidate will have die hard supporters that will never be swayed...what I think will happen is that those party moderates, independents and undecided folks will be turned off by her, or just not excited to vote for her...

The only voting demographics that seem the least bit enthusiastic about her is older women who want to see a female President before they die or the Democrats who are still functional enough to realize what a catastrophe Sanders would be but can't bring themselves to vote Republican.

I can sort of understand being an old woman and being a Hillary supporter I guess but her support is very reminiscent of Romney's campaign where it was basically a polished turd that garnered votes strictly along party lines.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on May 10, 2016, 11:13:43 AM

The literal only positive I can think of for Hillary is she's a massive UFO freak with an intense interest in the subject.

Of course she is, she stepped off one

albrecht

Since she already was claimed to be "Co-President" and served two terms can she be Constitutionally elected again as President?
Here's a deeper conspiracy:
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/11/03/Could-Bill-Clinton-Be-President-Again-Here-s-Scenario-Bill-s-Third-Term

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2016, 10:29:02 AM
All the details of that "war room" will be coming out in the months ahead...it's funny that the division created by the left in the US based along race and gender lines, may actually be their undoing in this election...call it fate, blow back, kismet....it's going to be a fun ride! Woooooooooooo

As I was saying in the other thread. Democratic Alinskyism is just Republican Neo-Conservatism in a different form. We're incredibly lucky to live in the most advanced political system in human history where the pendulum swings from left to right bringing healthy revolution every cycle.

Designx

I think a lot of the accusations on Hillary are created from the minds of conservative talk artists. That said the main reason I dislike Hillary is that she lacks convictions and will change positions on a dime if it's politically to her benefit. One can say all politicians do that but I see her as one of the worst in that regard.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 10, 2016, 09:17:43 AM
I wish a real Hillahater would summarise why they find  her so objectionable, and give substantive reasons not just conservative radio talking points. I have no opinion either way, but it often seems that women are more harshly criticised in politics compared to men, and typically shifty politicking is made to be more heinous than it actually is.
"Hillahaters"??  Sister Huberta taught me not to hate people; I oppose HMH Clinton.  My rationale is summarized in a short but weighty list: Iraq, Syria, Libya, Russia, China.  Clinton also gets significant credit for allowing her President to be effectively blindsided by ISIS, and Putin in Crimea and Ukraine shortly after she left to seek "her turn". She has a long, demonstrated record of incompetence, failure and of putting her (and Bill's) 1960's ideology and mindset ahead of 21st Century national economic and security interests.  If nothing else, her email scandal a shows her deep hubris and dismissive attitude toward critical security procedures. I won't go into her behavior when Bill won the Presidency and she hit the White House like an evil queen from a Disney cartoon. Or using her husband's influence to gain what other women worked for in the 80s and 90s...then taking credit. Or the fairly solid reporting that she was Bill's consigiliere who "took care" of his problems with his zipper and the women who worked around him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2016, 10:14:04 AM
I wish she'd talk like that all the time.  It's much more soothing than when she's being herself.  I wonder if she could "do" SV or YP, ahem

He gets it! 
Praise be It's over.

GravitySucks

Judicial Watch is trying to get the 12 draft indictments that resulted in a previous investigation, when surprise, surprise, the DOJ decided not to indict.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/whitewater-twelve-versions-of-hillary-clinton-draft-indictment-451-pages-withheld-by-national-archives/

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 10, 2016, 10:39:26 AM

Sredni- you dog!!!! Now I get it. I was wondering why a reasonably intelligent, rational man would be defending Hillary and it's become crystal clear- you fancy her!

Well, for the man who lusts after the sturdy, well seasoned, shrill types- she's a goddess. And a tease with the way she cocoons herself in those 'come hither' pants suits- she must drive you wild with desire.

I never would have guessed it, but the heart wants what the heart wants. I imagine the old dears are easier to catch, too.

chefist

Team Hillary is completely melting down today! All the Dem talking heads are saying they are in panic mode.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2016, 10:42:25 AM
This was posted somewhere but not in the "official" Billary thread. Interesting stuff from the bad old days.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/whitewater-twelve-versions-of-hillary-clinton-draft-indictment-451-pages-withheld-by-national-archives/

Trump has so much ammunition to use against her...I almost feel sorry for her...almost...

TigerLily

I've been wondering when a Hillary thread would appear. Thanks, chefist. Don't worry about the page count; just wait until June.  8)

Edit:  And of course I will be on the other side of the net lobbing back all these soft balls

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on May 11, 2016, 10:53:51 AM
I've been wondering when a Hillary thread would appear. Thanks, chefist. Don't worry about the page count; just wait until June.  8)

It's actually not doing too bad...but, it needs some HRC supporters though...

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on May 11, 2016, 10:56:04 AM
It's actually not doing too bad...but, it needs some HRC supporters though...
Just have to complete my Bernie credits then I will be a regular