• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2017, 01:23:12 PM
That sounds right to me...

I'm so disappointed in George right now.

Right now? What has got worse since two years ago?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 01, 2017, 01:12:08 PM
The Rickman loss was particularly grievous and tends to get lost in the 2016 mix as it happened very early in the year.

As Helen Mirren said, he was utterly distinctive and memorable in almost everything he did, even the smaller parts such as HBO Films' Rasputin.

I am a geek and i am surrounded by nerds and geeks in my personal life. So between Dr. Lazarus and Snape, Rickman is one of the first deaths ever thought of in 2016.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 01, 2017, 01:02:34 PM
Thank you. The girl passed in January, she was sick and had cancer. The boy went suddenly in December.
I do not live in the past  but when the myriad of deaths in 2016 are counted I include Howie and Zatana in the list with Bowie, Rickman, Carrie Fisher ect because I like to.

Thank you..Glad I didn't offend.

Use the lessons of the past to make plans in the present for the future ..a new kitty cat that NEEDS to be loved

ONeill

This New Year video is simply not the same without Senda slapping Sweet K... #BringBack2015

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 01:24:56 PM
Right now? What has got worse since two years ago?

Well, they were easy to miss but I put a couple links to the difference between SSi and SSD in a post not too many posts back, and George clearly says he is on Suplimental SSI.  MUCH different than SSD, Much different rules about asking for helpful gifts, and money.

I mentioned having curious concern about this a bit back, but now heard him say it in the video.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 01, 2017, 01:23:12 PM
That sounds right to me...

I'm so disappointed in George right now.

Expect nothing ..never get disappointed

ONeill

This gif chronicles an important example of Senda observing his Jewish heritage by consuming a traditional kosher meal.

ONeill

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 19, 2016, 07:32:06 AM
The Senda Chronicles (continued)

"It's a Wonderful Sendaful Life"

"Just a moment, Senda."

(tbc)

Hey SV, where's the rest?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on January 01, 2017, 01:38:57 PM
This gif chronicles an important example of Senda observing his Jewish heritage by consuming a traditional kosher meal.

Hey, at least he doesn't eat like a pig.

He's much worse.

chefist

Let's always keep in mind that if not for BellGab and the Musings thread, George would have nothing in his life.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 01, 2017, 01:46:28 PM
Let's always keep in mind that if not for BellGab and the Musings thread, George would have nothing in his life.

STFU hater!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 01, 2017, 01:46:28 PM

Yup!
It's more than some people have, cuz they don't have the internet, and tech toys, let alone a thread with people who send him gifts and money and food. and pizza deliveries.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 01, 2017, 01:25:18 PM
I am a geek and i am surrounded by nerds and geeks in my personal life. So between Dr. Lazarus and Snape, Rickman is one of the first deaths ever thought of in 2016.
It has been a hard year for geeks. Data geeks (Nate Silver probably tied one on good and tight last evening), movie geeks, pop culture geeks, anyone with a soft spot for sentimentality. The late philosopher Svetlana Boym said nostalgia will kill you and maybe she was right.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2017, 01:47:45 PM
STFU hater!!!

Perhaps this is the only form of "love" George has ever encountered in his life. Therefore, that is what he defaults to.

chefist

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 01, 2017, 01:52:40 PM
It has been a hard year for geeks. Data geeks (Nate Silver probably tied one on good and tight last evening), movie geeks, pop culture geeks, anyone with a soft spot for sentimentality. The late philosopher Svetlana Boym said nostalgia will kill you and maybe she was right.

I'll be laughing for years at his YT parodies...thank you God!  ;D

Quote from: Chefist on January 01, 2017, 02:04:10 PM
Perhaps this is the only form of "love" George has ever encountered in his life. Therefore, that is what he defaults to.

George has had many loves in his life, foremost of which is the woman who has been by his side off-and-on for 39 years of affection and devotion - his beloved "Mousie," Kathleen.

It might be best for George if this thread were shut down entirely for good.  Maybe we should all follow The Master's lead and stop posting here.  SewerGab is nothing but an anchor dragging him down.  He would be able to fully pursue the important work of his lifetime if he did not continually have to deal with the effervescent hatred and ceaseless problems that most of you create for him here.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 01, 2017, 02:53:27 PM
George has had many loves in his life, foremost of which is the woman who has been by his side off-and-on for 39 years of affection and devotion - his beloved "Mousie," Kathleen.

It might be best for George if this thread were shut down entirely for good.  Maybe we should all follow The Master's lead and stop posting here.  SewerGab is nothing but an anchor dragging him down.  He would be able to fully pursue the important work of his lifetime if he did not continually have to deal with the effervescent hatred and ceaseless problems that most of you create for him here.

Possibly...but what would TCOT do with their lives? They need BellGab as much as George does.

HONEST FRIENDSHIP

whoozit

It might be best for George if this thread were shut down entirely for good...He would be able to fully pursue the important work of his lifetime if he did not continually have to deal with the effervescent hatred and ceaseless problems that most of you create for him here.
An interesting idea Gerry.  However I think this thread keeps some occupied that may find more direct ways to hassle George.  I think George just needs to either totally embrace or utterly reject BellGab.  This posting of videos in response to things he "hears" happening on BellGab needs to stop. He needs to be a man and make a decision.  Fat chance of that though.

WOTR

It might be best for George if this thread the internet were shut down entirely for good. 
Fixed it for you.  The simple solution is for him to disengage.  It will mean some long days on a street corner rather than behind a keyboard to afford netflix, a big screen, an ipad and assorted useless junk- but I have confidence that it will be an improvement for everybody involved.

Friendship.

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on January 01, 2017, 03:02:22 PM
Fixed it for you.  The simple solution is for him to disengage.  It will mean some long days on a street corner rather than behind a keyboard to afford netflix, a big screen, an ipad and assorted useless junk- but I have confidence that it will be an improvement for everybody involved.

Friendship.
Isn't there a rule about talking sense in this thread?  Asking for a friend.

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on January 01, 2017, 03:04:18 PM
Asking for a friend.

My 2017 code book has not arrived yet.  Could you please PM me the translation? (Asking for my mother.)

damon

Gerry is one of his "loves" is talking and doing paranormal videos? If so why has he not done one yet more most of 2016? I think that he loves to bitch about Bellgab. Thats is what most of his videos are unless they are unboxing videos.

damon

Gerry if george just stop coming here he will feel better.

chefist

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢Â®Â© on January 01, 2017, 03:25:30 PM
Gerry if george just stop coming here he will feel better.

He can't...neither can Gerry...we are all they have.