• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on October 03, 2020, 12:33:54 AM
I had to cut a slit into my P95 mask tonight just to successfully lick my wife to completion. I was even able to give her a second wave! GAD-FUCKIN'-ZOOKS my neck is KILLING ME!

Don’t give into it, man. Just tell them you’re medically exempt from having to wear one. They don’t even have a right to ask what that is. Use your freedom before you lose you freedom. ;)

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: ksm32 on October 03, 2020, 12:33:54 AM
I had to cut a slit into my P95 mask tonight just to successfully lick my wife to completion. I was even able to give her a second wave! GAD-FUCKIN'-ZOOKS my neck is KILLING ME!

Wait, what you are supposed to wear a mask for cunnilingus? Jackstar, you're doing it wrong! Also ZaZa says we're gay now. So you are correct you are a dike. Let's have a parade.

Asuka Langley

Australian cops beat up another pregnant woman for not wearing a mask

https://www.facebook.com/100625381750210/posts/139817024497712

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 02, 2020, 08:58:10 PM
Indisposed medically? Kennedy had Addison’s and needed enough drugs to please a couple of junkies just to function. FDR couldn’t walk (polio). Hell, Wilson was effectively dead for the last couple years of his term while his wife wielded power behind the scenes. I think we’ll get through this. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtbcmZgA1is

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2020, 12:53:03 AM
Don’t give into it, man. Just tell them you’re medically exempt from having to wear one. They don’t even have a right to ask what that is. Use your freedom before you lose you freedom. ;)

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 01:29:03 AM
Wait, what you are supposed to wear a mask for cunnilingus? Jackstar, you're doing it wrong! Also ZaZa says we're gay now. So you are correct you are a dike. Let's have a parade.

I'll level with you both.

I don't really remember posting that. In my defense - I was gifted a bottle of The Glenlivet 21 only days ago. It truly is one of my desert island single malts and is meant to be enjoyed in moderation. NOT SWAM IN!  ::) :-[

No hangover. I don't get them. Just the feeling of "who the fuck do I have to apologize to now!"

And no, I didn't even come close to getting, lucky :P :P :P :P and as a result, my neck feels GRRREEAAT < Like that Tiger at breakfast says.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on October 04, 2020, 02:10:14 AM
I'll level with you both.

I don't really remember posting that. In my defense - I was gifted a bottle of The Glenlivet 21 only days ago. It truly is one of my desert island single malts and is meant to be enjoyed in moderation. NOT SWAM IN!  ::) :-[

No hangover. I don't get them. Just the feeling of "who the fuck do I have to apologize to now!"

And no, I didn't even come close to getting, lucky :P :P :P :P and as a result, my neck feels GRRREEAAT < Like that Tiger at breakfast says.

It’s good stuff! My second favourite single malt after Glen Morangie.

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 02:13:01 AM
It’s good stuff! My second favourite single malt after Glen Morangie.
Goes well with a wonderful glazed ham dinner. yep :) And after of course

ksm32

MD what the fuck is that avatar?  ---going to bed scared!---   yikes man!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on October 04, 2020, 02:21:18 AM

Tis the season. ;)

pate

Quote from: ksm32 on October 04, 2020, 02:21:18 AM

Pretty sure that is Marlon Brando as Kurtz from Apocalypse Now.

ksm32

Quote from: pate on October 04, 2020, 02:33:06 AM
Pretty sure that is Marlon Brando as Kurtz from Apocalypse Now.
A movie that I shall watch. One day. For the first time.  :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on October 04, 2020, 11:04:02 AM
A movie that I shall watch. One day. For the first time.  :-[

It’s Brando but the movie is The Island of Dr. Moreau.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 11:08:33 AM
i thought it was Falkie dressed as his mom.

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 02:28:41 AM
Tis the season. ;)
A LOT of white in that avatar.
Awesome.  So that's 1996, Brando would have been 71-72 years of age.  Val Kilmer seemed to be "out of control" during the shooting. Anyone have any Youtube vids on that drama?

Brando's role in "The Island of Dr. Moreau.  "(in which he won a "Worst Supporting Actor" Raspberry)".

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:08:27 PM
I am glad you ignore me.
Jackstar,  your current avatar would be "THE" avatar if one of the shitting gymnasts would have one of their  dumps actually land atop the tank of the toilet.  This would be in true "upper decker" style.

peace
Hog

ksm32

Ah thank you. I saw the remake starring, Val. Meh..      Apparently he was incredibly difficult to work with on the that and other films. In said film he refused to take off the blue strap around his arm. Don't quote me on it but I did Read it - some - where.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on October 04, 2020, 04:04:20 PM
Ah thank you. I saw the remake starring, Val. Meh..      Apparently he was incredibly difficult to work with on the that and other films. In said film he refused to take off the blue strap around his arm. Don't quote me on it but I did Read it - some - where.

Yeah, I’ve never seen it but heard it’s a real turkey. I just thought the image looked creepy.

whoozit

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:08:27 PM
I am glad you ignore me.
I don’t deliberately ignore you.  It’s just hard to find the Jackstar post hidden amongst all of the Jackstar posts. 

paladin1991

Well, the President is  back in the White House.  Rest easy. 

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 05, 2020, 08:05:09 PM
Well, the President is  back in the White House.  Rest easy.

Nigga,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

You know nothing, Jon Snow.