• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 29, 2016, 03:04:29 PM

As for MV, perhaps he'd like to make a similar wager re the Asket photos, etc.? I'm in an accommodating mood and I don't mind being enriched for it.

A wager on what?  A wager on whether or not you'll continue with the convoluted logic and mental gymnastics required to reject the irrefutable evidence that the photos were faked by Meier?  I suspect you'll continue.  No wager necessary.

MichaelHorn

Gee, some people really are masochists. Well MV, just to be clear, you're claiming that Meier faked the Asket photos but you seem to have forgotten to post any evidence to that effect.

Why don't you go ahead and do that and then, like our (hopefully NOT suicidal, about to be $100 poorer) friend, make me a wager?

It could be a good way to get hundreds of dollars in much better hands, and get the actual personal information of people who are shaking in their shoes to stand up for who they are.

Consider it a much better, cheaper substitute for some...therapy (which is demonstrably in real need here).

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on September 29, 2016, 12:31:45 PM
Who killed Kennedy?

Y'all folk need to recognize a lifeline when you see it. One day, that will matter.

MichaelHorn

P.S. I guess it's not surprising that a few people didn't pay ATTENTION that I wrote this:

"I think there’s no doubt that people here can be easily controlled, i.e. stimulated to launch attacks, etc., simply at the mere mention of “Meier", info from me, etc. So that part of the experiment is pretty conclusive."

We've moved on now to the pay-up part of the program and to see if there are any more contestants...like the not too sharp MV, for instance.

MH is a Liar

Ooooh.  I see.  Thanks Michael. 

I should have known you would find some weasely hidden option 3.  Unfortunately you do not win the challenge because the word "evidence" suggests a piece of data tethered to actual factual reality. 

So you have this really attenuated argument based on supposed discoveries of planets beyond Pluto.   As attenuated as it is, I  would have conceded you won the challenge IF this thin thread from alleged 50's letters actually linked up with something in reality.  But it doesn't.   In the link you just provided you wrote:

"On both July 3, 2001 and October 7, 2002, the BBC reported that scientists discovered a new planet beyond Pluto."

Well, the problem is Michael, I actually found those articles.  And they do not say they found planets beyond Pluto.  In fact, they explicitly state the newly found bodies are NOT planets. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/1419508.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2306945.stm

So, now I see why you refrained posting your link until now.  Because it is not a discussion of "evidence", but an argument based on your own made up facts.  Made up facts are not evidence.  Well, they are evidence that you are a con artist, but they are not evidence of the authenticity of Meier's alleged 50's letters. 

So, thanks for YET ANOTHER example of your blatant dishonesty, but unfortunately you did not pass go and do not collect $100.

MichaelHorn

Any person with ANY integrity, credibility, etc., can plainly see that - as was to be expected - this is just another weasel who can't even adhere to his OWN challenge.

Just as bad, he's clearly too stupid to actually understand what evidence is, what copyrights establish, etc.

So, for the record:

He first stated: "I got a contest for you, Mikey.  Some pages back you said you had written an article discussing the evidence for the authenticity of letters Meier supposedly wrote in the 1950's.  Well, I asked you to produce that link about 13 times.  But since you assured us you never lie about the Meier evidence, surely you must have just overlooked these requests.

I will donate $100 through your website if you will post that link here." 

I posted the link to my "article discussing the evidence for the authenticity of letters Meier supposedly wrote in the 1950's."

I also clearly stated:

"That request doesn't require that people agree with my explanation..."

But cowards who must remain anonymous out of fear, envy and shame are invariably also dishonest in many other ways. So this parasite is also a liar (we already knew that though) whose word as a human being is ABSOLUTELY worthless, in fact even he doesn't think his reputation as a man, a human being, is worth $100...despite the braggadocio, phony challenges, etc.

The original request was for the dimwits here to simply explain their irrational, unfounded, idiotic hatred of someone so vastly morally and ethically superior to them, whose service to humanity is infinitely far beyond their comprehension...as well as their interest or ability.

They couldn't even get that straight. Instead, one of the resident monkey brains makes a wager that he has no intention of living up to - of course - and desperately tries to avoid when it's answered exactly to the point. Hey, loser, it's your conscience...and it WILL catch up to you.

As I said some pages earlier, this is simply the place to drop into to tussle a little, very little it turns out since it also seems the best one can expect here is the flatulent MV...who also doesn't recognize when he's way out of his league and should best busy himself with other, far easier, more rewarding tasks than attacking the truth.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 29, 2016, 04:06:16 PM
Any person with ANY integrity, credibility, etc., can plainly see that - as was to be expected - this is just another weasel who can't even adhere to his OWN challenge.

Just as bad, he's clearly too stupid to actually understand what evidence is, what copyrights establish, etc.

So, for the record:

He first stated: "I got a contest for you, Mikey.  Some pages back you said you had written an article discussing the evidence for the authenticity of letters Meier supposedly wrote in the 1950's.  Well, I asked you to produce that link about 13 times.  But since you assured us you never lie about the Meier evidence, surely you must have just overlooked these requests.

I will donate $100 through your website if you will post that link here." 

I posted the link to my "article discussing the evidence for the authenticity of letters Meier supposedly wrote in the 1950's."

I also clearly stated:

"That request doesn't require that people agree with my explanation..."

But cowards who must remain anonymous out of fear, envy and shame are invariably also dishonest in many other ways. So this parasite is also a liar (we already knew that though) whose word as a human being is ABSOLUTELY worthless, in fact even he doesn't think his reputation as a man, a human being, is worth $100...despite the braggadocio, phony challenges, etc.

The original request was for the dimwits here to simply explain their irrational, unfounded, idiotic hatred of someone so vastly morally and ethically superior to them, whose service to humanity is infinitely far beyond their comprehension...as well as their interest or ability.

They couldn't even get that straight. Instead, one of the resident monkey brains makes a wager that he has no intention of living up to - of course - and desperately tries to avoid when it's answered exactly to the point. Hey, loser, it's your conscience...and it WILL catch up to you.

As I said some pages earlier, this is simply the place to drop into to tussle a little, very little it turns out since it also seems the best one can expect here is the flatulent MV...who also doesn't recognize when he's way out of his league and should best busy himself with other, far easier, more rewarding tasks than attacking the truth.

Say whatever else you will about MV, but he's flatulent only after a twelve pack of PBR and a bag of sour cream and onion pork rinds.  Then it's time to light a match and leave the fan on.

And you already know I don't care one way or the other about BM, and am not interested in debunking him. I didn't even know much about him until I started reading this thread, and he occupies the same place as realty TV personalities in terms of impact on my life.I just like to yank the chains of people who tend to overreact just to get a rise out of them. I do give you major props for your egg nog, however.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 29, 2016, 04:06:16 PM

Billy Meier faked photos of "alien" women:
http://www.billymeierufocase.com/asketdeconstruction.html

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6edQVowYLA

By the way, one's mind would have to be a little slow to think alien beings could look exactly like humans from Earth.  They would come from a planet with a unique soil composition, a different gravitational pull, a different distance from their sun, a different rate of revolution/rotation, etc.  They would have evolved to look shockingly different.

Billy Meier faked a photo of a dinosaur:
http://www.billymeierufocase.com/dinosaurphotodeconstruction.html

Good day!

MichaelHorn

Okay, so we have a blatantly lying, deceitful loser who places a $100 wager...that he loses. And then welches on it. Of course.

And we have a dutifully dopey copy/paste skeptic who has obviously failed to read - let alone understand - all of the reasons WHY Meier couldn't have faked the Asket & Nera photo:

http://www.theyfly.com/Asket&Nera.htm

These are the kind of knuckle draggers that I LOVE to debate on air, in person, etc., but they never seem to be up for it. And since they rely on the disinformation network to provide...disinformation they are the, thankfully, dwindling breed that hopefully haven't passed on any of their genetic material, allowing illogic and suicidally arrogant idiocy to to fade away. They're also so invested in trying to take down the greater-minded that they search for any support for their toxic positions.

In personal presentations I greatly elaborate on the FACTUAL reasons why Meier didn't - and couldn't have - hoaxed the photo. But, as previously mentioned, this is a place mainly populated by loathers and self-loathers, who crap their pants when even "challenged" to...be who they really are.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 29, 2016, 06:22:21 PM
These are the kind of knuckle draggers that I LOVE to debate on air, in person, etc., but they never seem to be up for it. And since they rely on the disinformation network to provide...disinformation they are the, thankfully, dwindling breed that hopefully haven't passed on any of their genetic material, allowing illogic and suicidally arrogant idiocy to to fade away. They're also so invested in trying to take down the greater-minded that they search for any support for their toxic positions.

less preach, more fact.

MichaelHorn

Thank goodness I needed some comic relief and I've got this bozo playing straight man.

Again, read this:

Oh wait, you don't...understand it.

:)

Okay, so we have a blatantly lying, deceitful loser who places a $100 wager...that he loses. And then welches on it. Of course.

And we have a dutifully dopey copy/paste skeptic who has obviously failed to read - let alone understand - all of the reasons WHY Meier couldn't have faked the Asket & Nera photo:

In personal presentations I greatly elaborate on the FACTUAL reasons why Meier didn't - and couldn't have - hoaxed the photo. But, as previously mentioned, this is a place mainly populated by loathers and self-loathers, who crap their pants when even "challenged" to...be who they really are.

Projection.

Catsmile

Lets flip the script for a moment. Take the Meier story as true, without judgment. Look a the bullet points of his story.

> Super beings come from the sky.
> Only make contact with Billy.
> Shows Billy miraculous fantastical things.
> Gives Billy prophecies.
> Billy becomes the gatekeeper and emissary of all the above.
> Few people "witness" some of the miraculous events, become apostles/disciples of Billy.
> Billy is being figuratively crucified by the unwashed masses for being a heretic.

Where have I seen this trope before?...

Standing back for a moment. Looking at the bigger picture; with little ego. One insignificant being, who will live an insignificant amount of time. Whose individual experience is shaped by its brevity. Such a being, as defined above, must therefore rely on a much larger breadth of insight and experience. Thankfully our wise ancient ancestors provided us with an abstract means of time travel. Allowing all who come after to stand on their collective shoulders.

Brilliant invention that it is, one only need learn how these miraculous abstractions work. Combing through the open-source knowledge-base laid down epoch after epoch. Gleaning wisdom from untold fables, myths, and knowledge. This is one of the most powerful tools Humankind has ever devised. Being literate and a thirst for knowledge is the only gatekeeper

We can use this vast knowledge-base of the past to find common threads. Apply them to the present. Then try to project those threads into the future. Thus avoiding redundant dogma and dead end ideologies. Identifying malignant recycled tropes, that act as a plague to all Humanity.

With the preamble out the way. Using written history as a guide to finding the common thread in Meiers story is simple. Billy has created yet another hierarchical cult myth.

Super-being will imbue a mortal with special powers or knowledge. Which proclaims to lead all of Humanity out of darkness.  Promoted through a top down hierarchy where the people at the top have special privileges. While the masses tithe and grovel for passage into evermore exclusive levels of privilege, pleasure, and enlightenment. Let the new age begin. This trope has been used in the past with varying degrees of success.

The World simply doesn't need more cults. Using history as an example... Maybe less cults and dogma would lead to enlightenment.

All of the above has to stand on its own merit, and will most likely will be ignored because it was composed by a simple anonymous being. Whereas if it were touted as coming from an anonymous super-being it would be decreed as unassailable fact. And worshiped as such, by some people. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Catsmile on September 29, 2016, 08:04:51 PM
Lets flip the script for a moment. Take the Meier story as true, without judgment. Look a the bullet points of his story.

> Super beings come from the sky.
> Only make contact with Billy.
> Shows Billy miraculous fantastical things.
> Gives Billy prophecies.
> Billy becomes the gatekeeper and emissary of all the above.
> Few people "witness" some of the miraculous events, become apostles/disciples of Billy.
> Billy is being figuratively crucified by the unwashed masses for being a heretic.

Where have I seen this trope before?...

Standing back for a moment. Looking at the bigger picture; with little ego. One insignificant being, who will live an insignificant amount of time. Whose individual experience is shaped by its brevity. Such a being, as defined above, must therefore rely on a much larger breadth of insight and experience. Thankfully our wise ancient ancestors provided us with an abstract means of time travel. Allowing all who come after to stand on their collective shoulders.

Brilliant invention that it is, one only need learn how these miraculous abstractions work. Combing through the open-source knowledge-base laid down epoch after epoch. Gleaning wisdom from untold fables, myths, and knowledge. This is one of the most powerful tools Humankind has ever devised. Being literate and a thirst for knowledge is the only gatekeeper. 

We can use this vast knowledge-base of the past to find common threads. Apply them to the present. Then try to project those threads into the future. Thus avoiding redundant dogma and dead end ideologies. Identifying malignant recycled tropes, that act as a plague to all Humanity.

With the preamble out the way. Using written history as a guide to finding the common thread in Meiers story is simple. Billy has created yet another hierarchical cult myth.

Super-being will imbue a mortal with special powers or knowledge. Which proclaims to lead all of Humanity out of darkness.  Promoted through a top down hierarchy where the people at the top have special privileges. While the masses tithe and grovel for passage into evermore exclusive levels of privilege, pleasure, and enlightenment. Let the new age begin. This trope has been used in the past with varying degrees success.

The World simply doesn't need more cults. Using history as an example... Maybe less cults and dogma would lead to enlightenment.

All of the above has to stand on its own merit, and will most likely will be ignored because it was composed by a simple anonymous being. Whereas if it were touted as coming from an anonymous super-being it would be decreed as unassailable fact. And worshiped as such, by some people.

All Hail Catsmile, The Great and Powerful!

Do we get t-shirts and stuff?

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 29, 2016, 08:12:38 PM
All Hail Catsmile, The Great and Powerful!

Do we get t-shirts and stuff?

All of mankinds bounty is free for you and yours taking.
All these worlds are yours,
except Europa.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on September 29, 2016, 08:22:36 PM
except Europa.

Where do I sign up? 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on September 29, 2016, 08:04:51 PM

Whoah kitty!  I'll kneel to that.

Big Chicken

Hold on.   Hold on.   Do I understand this correctly in that the 60's Bangin' Blonde on the right is an alien being?

VaVaVaRoooom!!!!!!!!!   Groovy.    Sign me up for the Mother Ship baby!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 29, 2016, 06:41:42 PM
Thank goodness I needed some comic relief and I've got this bozo playing straight man.

Again, read this:

Oh wait, you don't...understand it.

:)

From your link:

Meier already back in 1976 states in his contact notes that his space-trip photos can't be trusted! In the contact notes of the 68th contact on November 12, 1976 it is mentioned that space-trip pictures have been severely tampered with, and substitutions made in some cases and the photos not returned in other cases, during the photo processing.
Another important point they fail to mention is the fact that it is mentioned in contact #39 in 1975 that Asket and Nera had doubles, or look-alikes, in America.
Can you prove the notes referenced were written in 1976?  Even if you can prove that, it means nothing.  Sounds to me like a guy hedging in case the source of the photos is ever discovered.  It was broadcast on TV, after all.  The "look alikes" nonsense represents a claim, not a fact.  Even if there were doubles of alien women here on Earth, what's the likelihood they'd both be performing on The Dean Martin Show when Meier took a picture of a TV screen?

The faces are different. Another important point ignored by IIG is that the faces of Asket and Michelle DellaFave are different. The face of Asket has a narrower chin and smaller mouth and generally the lower part of her face is smaller. This adds credibility to Meier's explanation that Michelle is a double of Asket.

The faces are not different, silly.  The woman even recognized herself.

Meier photo #109 greatly resembles the frame presented by IIG, however a closer look shows it certainly isn't a 100% match (see pictures below).

That's because the two photos aren't from the same video frame, champ.

The fact is that even Billy Meier himself doesn't claim that this space-trip picture is genuine. The space-trip photos also aren't listed in the Verzeichnis photo catalogue. Meier never claimed the photo was authentic.

According to this guy, you're lying:

"You'd think Michael Horn when shown my matches in 2005 would say he'd already had seen them in 1997, but he didn't act like he ever did see them, he acted like I'd never find the painting, as if I fabricated the painting from scratch, when I revealed it was in a book, he asked me to send him the book for free. He can find the book on amazon. In no way shape or form would I send that guy free stuff other than this free video.
http://web.archive.org/web/2006021119...

Billy Meier Time Travel Dinosaur Photo & Interview with Michael Horn - Hoax Hunter

In this episode Hoax Hunter John Razimus mentions how he broke the story on November 18th 2004 on his old Time Travel news website 'Space Time News' matching the obscure dinosaur painting from the book 'Life Before Man' with the photo of a Pteranodon Billy Meier claims he took out the window of a UFO flying saucer beamship while it took him on a trip into Earth's past. This episode also shows an excerpt of an interview via email between John Razimus & Michael Horn, Billy Meier's official spokesman. Thanks for watching!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLt7-OqZmyk

You've wasted your life.

Quote from: mv on September 29, 2016, 09:02:08 PM

I could never hate a human skin flute. So shiny. Maybe brig can nit a sweater for the little fella? Winter is coming...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rekcuf on September 29, 2016, 09:15:55 PM
I could never hate a human skin flute. So shiny. Maybe brig can nit a sweater for the little fella? Winter is coming...

Quote from: Catsmile on September 29, 2016, 08:22:36 PM
except Europa.

I don't like to mention this because I don't like to appear boastful, but somehow I got grandfathered in due to an obscure clause in that agreement, and wound up as one of a select group of two hundred and six humans who were granted lifetime VIP passes to Europa. As far as I can tell, it's because my great-uncle was a Freemason.

I would tell you all what it's like if I could describe it, but you wouldn't believe me, especially the truth about the alleged Dean Martin Show. We were all wrong about that, and I'm not at liberty to say more other than that the women are real, anatomically compatible with humans, and have a concept of morality and generosity that's entirely different from ours. And the same goes for the men, ladies.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on September 28, 2016, 08:14:28 PM
I’m not interested in arguing, attacking, defending, etc...

To reiterate, I won’t be arguing, defending, explaining anything....

When does the not arguing, attacking, defending, or explaining start?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 29, 2016, 09:32:17 PM
When does the not arguing, attacking, defending, or explaining start?

heh heh

... These are the kind of knuckle draggers that I LOVE...

I think he's on to us