• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 09:58:35 PM
I considered this. The threat of "collateral damage" is a factor. It depends on what you consider that damage to be.  It is a calculated risk.  Given the rejection of his family thus far, I am willing to take the risk.
I'm sure you know what I mean by collateral damage. Who knows? Maybe she might find it amusing that ddd has declared her dead and his real dad is Adolf Hitler.

Pelayo

Ha! I'm listening to ddd's last show and reading the comments in the chat room. Those people are complete idiots.

Gunner65

I can tell you that I did not mention Adolf Hitler in my letter.  Nor did I assume she would find anything amusing.  The woman has most likely never been contacted by anyone about her insane brother.  That's right. There has to be a reason for the family separation.  The lies about his grandfather.  The reason Dietrich has lived in the same apartment for over 30 years.  It is all connected to the insanity of little Douglas Dietrich.

The important thing regarding contacting the sister of DD is that she can confirm that the freak show we know as DD is indeed her brother. If she says that she has a brother named DDD but the picture that you provided her ( I hope to god you did Gunner ) is not that of her brother than things will get really interesting since now we have a case of identity theft on the part of DD which could land him in the slammer.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 10:07:52 PM
I can tell you that I did not mention Adolf Hitler in my letter.  Nor did I assume she would find anything amusing.  The woman has most likely never been contacted by anyone about her insane brother.  That's right. There has to be a reason for the family separation.  The lies about his grandfather.  The reason Dietrich has lived in the same apartment for over 30 years.  It is all connected to the insanity of little Douglas Dietrich.
Maybe she can get him committed.

Gunner65

Listen to me Taffer: I am way ahead of you.  I would never present a woman I have never met with a disgusting image of Dietrich!  What you are suggesting is another mess which is based upon total speculation!

So until I can prove your imaginary bullshit to be what it is -SHUT THE FUCK UP! You are a fucking idiot!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2019, 10:14:40 PM
Maybe she can get him committed.
Maybe she did, maybe he was at one time. Maybe there is a REASON for his lying about his entire life and rejecting his family!  Or his family rejecting him!

Pelayo

Ha! ddd ended his show telling his cult fool-lerers that he is the only one who can save the human race.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on October 04, 2019, 10:29:05 PM
Ha! ddd ended his show telling his cult fool-lerers that he is the only one who can save the human race.
A "prepared" statement he now reads as well as continuing to claim he is the biological son of Adolf Hitler.

Gunner65

I figure my letter will arrive with plenty of time for a response during Fleet Week and the arrival of hundreds of Sailors,  Marines and the Blue Angels to San Francisco.

Hey Gunner,
I don't see why you can't send a picture of Dietrich that doesn't seem offensive. Sure the guy is hideous but he is not always posing in an obscene manner...LOL.
Some little voice told me you might do something like this. As I have said before YOU are not really interested in exposing Dietrich. You want this charade to go on forever. It's probably the only thing that gives your dull life any meaning other than farm work as well as your stint in the Marine Corps. Your motives are transparent. I am sure I am not the only one on BellGab that feels this way.

Pelayo

Ha! Barn Yard Fire says ddd has links to all kinds of disgusting websites saved on his computer. Being the kraut son of hitler, I bet he has that video "two girls, one cup" on his computer.

Gunner65

"Some little voice told me you might do something like this." - sneaksie-taffer

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 04, 2019, 10:35:38 PM
I figure my letter will arrive with plenty of time for a response during Fleet Week and the arrival of hundreds of Sailors,  Marines and the Blue Angels to San Francisco.
Oh yeah, let's not forget, ddd is will not be receiving any Nobel prizes he believes he richly deserves.

The only response she ( DD's sister ) would give to Gunner's insane rambling letter is: Who the fuck are YOU?!! Why are you contacting me? Don't ever send me any more of your stupid letters or I will call the police!

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 04, 2019, 10:55:01 PM
The only response she ( DD's sister ) would give to Gunner's insane rambling letter is: Who the fuck are YOU?!! Why are you contacting me? Don't ever send me any more of your stupid letters or I will call the police!
No, she won't. It was not an "insane, rambling letter" and I clearly identified myself and my reasons for contacting her. Go back to bed and listen to the "little voices" in your head sneaksie taffer.

Hey Gunner,
You must have a bomb shrapnel still lodged in your brain somewhere. They likely can't remove it because it would prove fatal. Is that why you can't seem to respond or do things in a logical manner? They say that if you want to do things right you have to do it yourself so with that in mind what I am going to do one of these days is contact my friend who is an FBI agent and perhaps I can get him to help me find the address of Dietrich's sister than have an agent in San Francisco or wherever this girl is, if still alive,  pay her a visit and get some information about Douglas Dietrich. Then I will post the findings on BellGab and to hell with what Gunner65 thinks and his silly games.

Gunner65

Well holy shit taffer! why didn't you do that in the first place and save me all these months of research!  Wow! FBI agents paying visits to Dietrich's "dead" sister to verify my research?  Why not just send in the FBI to my house? Show the woman a photo?  Are you fucking nuts? This tactic sounds very familiar and maybe a bit "Dietrichonic" to me.

Hours ago you said I was doing the right thing, until the "little voices" suddenly changed your mind!  Sorry fucker, but you can't stop it! And you have just revealed how stupid and fucked-up you really are! 

"Hey Gunner,  You must have a bomb shrapnel still lodged in your brain somewhere. They likely can't remove it because it would prove fatal. Is that why you can't seem to respond or do things in a logical manner? They say that if you want to do things right you have to do it yourself so with that in mind what I am going to do one of these days is contact my friend who is an FBI agent and perhaps I can get him to help me find the address of Dietrich's sister than have an agent in San Francisco or wherever this girl is, if still alive,  pay her a visit and get some information about Douglas Dietrich. Then I will post the findings on BellGab and to hell with what Gunner65 thinks and his silly games."

You go right ahead with that imaginary scenario taffer.  But it looks and sounds like a bullshit mess to me.

hey Gunner, I wanted to give you the credit and the glory of exposing Dietrich. I personally find Dietrich a waste of time and not worth the time in trying to expose him as a total liar and fraud. I know he is already. Whether or not he is who he claims he is or not doesn't really concern me. Even if I did expose him Dietrich doesn't care. he will continue on as always with his lies and fantasies until the day the authorities arrest him and have him punished for his crimes.

Gunner65

Taffer, you are a very confused individual!

A confused person is telling me that I am confused.....LOL.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 05, 2019, 12:04:22 AM
A confused person is telling me that I am confused.....LOL.
I rephrased that definition.  Because you are a perplexed individual.  And claiming you have FBI agents as friends who can suddenly review 3 years of my research and confront me at my home is a stretch.

Hey Gunner,
Maybe I should contact Aquino? We both have something in common since we both were at Ft. Benning at one time. That's the home of the Infantry, Rangers and Special Forces. Maybe he can clear things up about Dietrich with his NSA connections and possibly with you as well.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 05, 2019, 12:11:28 AM
I rephrased that definition.  Because you are a perplexed individual.  And claiming you have FBI agents as friends who can suddenly review 3 years of my research and confront me at my home is a stretch.
I never said anything about FBI agents going to see you. What are you smoking man?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on October 05, 2019, 12:19:40 AM
Hey Gunner,
Maybe I should contact Aquino? We both have something in common since we both were at Ft. Benning at one time. That's the home of the Infantry, Rangers and Special Forces. Maybe he can clear things up about Dietrich with his NSA connections and possibly with you as well.
HAHAAAAA

Gunner65

HEY ASSHOLE! Where is this US Army Special Forces shit coming from? I was a US Marine infantryman! This is exactly what I am talking about with you! 

"Hey Gunner,
Maybe I should contact Aquino? We both have something in common since we both were at Ft. Benning at one time. That's the home of the Infantry, Rangers and Special Forces. Maybe he can clear things up about Dietrich with his NSA connections and possibly with you as well."

You are totally fucked with your Michael Aquino bullshit!

Hey Gunner,
Perhaps the shrapnel went into the left side of your brain which controls logic and reasoning. It appears your responses have neither...LOL.

Gunner65

Maybe it was the "fog"  at Ft. Benning

But I can assure you we have NEVER met. And I was NEVER assigned to Ft. Benning, GA. And I was NEVER a US Army or Special Forces Soldier!

They do sometimes have fog during winter. They also have these orange colored translucent stones everywhere. They are worthless but pretty.

Quote from: Gunner65 on October 05, 2019, 12:33:54 AM
Maybe it was the fog at Ft. Benning

But I can assure you we have NEVER met. And I was NEVER assigned to Ft. Benning, GA. And I was NEVER a US Army or Special Forces Soldier!
Are you now alluding that you are Aquino? Oh boy, looks like someone needs their anti-psychotic meds asap!