• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

AppealPlay

I sure as hell hope the sheriff deputies find who this son of a bitch is and lock him up for a long, long time.  He's terrorizing Art and his family and it has to stop...hopefully before Art has to kill the man. :'(

bateman

Quote from: popple on November 25, 2015, 11:12:14 PM
Someone should send this sneaky sneak some lumen photon therapy for his butthurt. Art, was he heavy set?  ???

The intruder should get 8 inches of lead penetration.

henge0stone

this crap is ridiculous, glad to hear he beefed up security. 

coaster

Quote from: Wednesday on November 25, 2015, 11:11:08 PM
Art is not going to quit. Quitting means, "They won."
Yeah...that whole "whos got the bigger balls" thing doesn't work when you have a wife and child involved..

phrodo

He shoulda ripped off a couple of shots just over their head as a warning.

indigoo

Quote from: Scorch on November 25, 2015, 11:11:43 PM
Yeah, we know it can't last but a few years in the best of circumstances.

Yea I panicked, glad to hear he's pushing on. Don't fall prey to it. Let's hope the security changes catches this asshole.

ArJuna

I just had a vaguely similar experience. I just got off the phone with 911 about 5 minutes before the show. There was someone shooting a gun very near my house. 17 shots total. My neighbors called and were like "did you hear that".  Cops are all over the place searching right now.

I recorded it on my security cameras and have played it back for the cops. very loud, very clear.

Not sure it's a good idea for Art to announce how armed he is and talking about all this. Might tip the bad guy(s) off they need to arm themselves next time they fuck with Art.

chefist

Holy shit! I wonder if you could hire a security service for during show hours?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:10:59 PM
this has to be something from the past cause as far as i know from his return he hasnt had anything really..overly conspiratorial show wise

Well, Art has been doing radio for decades now and a lot of strange folks (not us, of course) have been listening.  Some of them might be attracted to him the same way certain sociopaths are attracted to certain celebrities...  and we all know that sometimes doesn't end well.  So yeah, Art needs to harden his target in a big way, and put up SIGNAGE around his yard letting unwanted people know before they enter his property.  Let them know they're being watched and they will be dealt with severely if they go onto his property.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:13:10 PM
Not sure it's a good idea for Art to announce how armed he is and talking about all this. Might tip the bad guy(s) off they need to arm themselves next time they fuck with Art.

Well, assuming it's the same bad guy that shot at his house several weeks ago, they're already armed.

Rocky4228

I wonder what the ramifications would have been if Art had shot the fucker.  I feel like it should have been justified even if he didn't see a gun, but I'm not familiar with Nevada law.

ShayP

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 25, 2015, 11:09:54 PM
To avoid getting shot.

Quote from: albrecht on November 25, 2015, 11:10:13 PM
Like they do/did in Detroit/DC/Chicago etc. Floor or bathtub means less chances of getting shot. Many rounds can go through walls, floors, etc.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 25, 2015, 11:11:41 PM
Much safer if someone starts popping rounds at the house.

Understood.  If I had a wife and child I guess I'd do the same.

albrecht

Quote from: Zzzzillion on November 25, 2015, 11:11:58 PM
Should move to Texas. I hear tell a fella' can defend his home down 'round those parts without fearin' landing in the pokey.
Including property. And even more so at night. Some dude chased a guy down who stole his radio from his vehicle on a public street and shot the fleeing guy in the back. Some chick chased a peeper looking in her window and left her apartment and shot him in public common area. Both no-billed and not prosecuted. Same with a convenience store guy who shot some kid doing a 'beer run' and stealing a case of beer without paying.

doctor weird

Arts gonna end up moving back to the Phillipines I bet. if I had the means id gtfo of this mental country as well

trostol

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2015, 11:13:28 PM
Holy shit! I wonder if you could hire a security service for during show hours?

probably but doesnt sound like thats something Art wants to ..delve into

coaster

Quote from: ArJuna on November 25, 2015, 11:13:10 PM
I just had a vaguely similar experience. I just got off the phone with 911 about 5 minutes before the show. There was someone shooting a gun very near my house. 17 shots total. My neighbors called and were like "did you hear that".  Cops are all over the place searching right now.

I recorded it on my security cameras and have played it back for the cops. very loud, very clear.
Just a black kid walking by your house, no worries.

Coffeeman

"duty bound to defend Turkey..."

Uh yeah, but not duty bound to defend a country that started hostilities.

I bet it was Tommy Douchebag trying to scare Art.  Hopefully next time Art tags the fat fugger and Noory does his show announcing Tommy's illness has returned.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 25, 2015, 11:08:01 PM
Crap. Back pain is nothing to mess with. Even surgeries only have 50% chance of success.

MFer....  I hope Art nails this piece of shit

My whole spine is bad - the cervical is the worst and borderline unbearable. It needs to stay somewhere on this side of bearable I suspect the surgery would be major and involve hardware. Needless to say this has a serious impact on my sleeping patterns which partially explains my presence here. That and Art's just too cool.  ;)

zeebo

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 25, 2015, 11:01:38 PM
I'm here, but I don't know for how long. Hurting like a MF'er tonight.  :(

That sucks FLLF.  Feel better I hope.

If Art or the police need any witnesses, we have a board full of them who can testify about the crazy actions and crazy statements made by our old pal Leo.

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 25, 2015, 11:15:13 PM
I bet it was Tommy Douchebag trying to scare Art.  Hopefully next time Art tags the fat fugger and Noory does his show announcing Tommy's illness has returned.

look i know Noory is hated around here but really..to think Dave has the intelligence to go about something like this is giving him far too much credit

ShayP

Obviously the fucktard doing this shit needs to be handled.

Until then, maybe Art builds a nice safe room they can go to.  One where they don't have to sleep on the floor.  When not in use it could be a nice man cave.

ArJuna

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:13:10 PM

No way!  I have signs on my doors and windows letting people know I am armed and well versed in using my weapons.  Come with your guns, I've got a plan and I will win.

Coffeeman

You want blacks to stop getting shot? Stop fucking with the police. BLM has made them think they're above the law and they exploit that idea.

I don't think the bad guy has a clear thought process. His thought process was trip Art's security, hide next to the door and then run off as soon as Art approached?

How does that work?