• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150824 - Dean Radin - Live Show Chat

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 24, 2015, 07:47:48 PM

Sean92008

Quote from: Robert on August 25, 2015, 12:12:16 AM
Or a label of Dr. Bronner's liquid soap.

I used to work in the same building as their warehouse...  They'd interview a lot of 18-year old girls in very short mini-dresses.  A lot.  Mostly blondes.  They'd wander into my office looking for them.  Police showed up once because they got a 911 call about being trapped in a slave situation too.  Freaky, like the religious zealot founder.

Pumamama

Oh holy nostalgia...SULTANS OF SWING   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

chefist

Quote from: inuk2600 on August 25, 2015, 12:13:05 AM
asparagus¿

Asparagusic acid metabolized into other sulfer based stinky compounds

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 12:13:10 AM
OMG: you absolutely said it. DANCING WU LI MASTERS by Fritzof (?spelling?) Capra. Truly an excellent work for the layman explaining the implications of quantum physics. Absolutely creeped me out when I first read it.
😁💜😁 yea, kinda cracked my brain open. book: the Dreaming Universe by physicist Fred Wolf. You'll like that one too.

Pumamama

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 25, 2015, 12:15:59 AM
I used to work in the same building as their warehouse...  They'd interview a lot of 18-year old girls in very short mini-dresses.  A lot.  Mostly blondes.  They'd wander into my office looking for them.  Police showed up once because they got a 911 call about being trapped in a slave situation too.  Freaky, like the religious zealot founder.
And what did you do about this? Nothing?

But you've got plenty of energy to trash the guy who started a decent business because he expressed his beliefs on his product's label.

Real class.

Spinner

For the record:
I was one of those who had an unusual feeling before 9/11.
The previous night I had my first ever "panic attack." I was feeling super anxious, shaky and on the verge of tears for no apparent reason. Nothing unusual or upsetting had happened that day, so I couldn't figure out why I was feeling so scared. But the feeling was very real. I had never experienced anything like that before, and has never happened again.

Pumamama

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 25, 2015, 12:17:30 AM
😁💜😁 yea, kinda cracked my brain open. book: the Dreaming Universe by physicist Fred Wolf. You'll like that one too.
Thanks!!! I haven't read that & will definitely check it out.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 12:19:18 AM
And what did you do about this? Nothing?

But you've got plenty of energy to trash the guy who started a decent business because he expressed his beliefs on his product's label.

Real class.
Agreed !

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Juan Cena on August 25, 2015, 12:14:26 AM
Speaking of consciousness, there's a physicist named Max Tegmark who says consciousness is a state of matter.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/physics/physicists-say-consciousness-might-be-a-state-of-matter/
that sounds interesting. Thx 4 the link. Ill chk it out.

swordpoint9

I had an awesome job before 911 . In training and Operations . After I found Myself in Afghanistan Oct. 26....

Pumamama

Quote from: Spinner on August 25, 2015, 12:19:30 AM
For the record:
The previous night I had my first ever "panic attack." I was feeling super anxious, shaky and on the verge of tears for no apparent reason. Nothing unusual or upsetting had happened that day, so I couldn't figure out why I was feeling so scared. But the feeling was very real. I had never experienced anything like that before, and has never happened again.
I'm glad you shared this. Thank you. I, too, had an odd experience that morning before turning on the TV. Not nearly as strong as yours, though.

Pumamama

Quote from: swordpoint9 on August 25, 2015, 12:22:32 AM
I had an awesome job before 911 . In training and Operations . After I found Myself in Afghanistan Oct. 26....
Glad you made it home! Bless you.

Pumamama

The callers sounds crazy, but the no brain thing is real.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 12:24:10 AM
Glad you made it home! Bless you.
I still do it LOL . My Addiction ! Thank You though !

Herbn-Legend

Hahahahahahaha no brain? Hu the caller?😔

Pumamama

Recently heard about a case where a grad student was found to have <10% of normal amount of brain tissue. Head was mostly full of liquid. Perfectly normal person. Actually highly intelligent.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Spinner on August 25, 2015, 12:19:30 AM
For the record:
Interesting. I remember when the tsunami hit on Dec 24th, I thought the whole desert had gone silent for a few minutes. Didn't know what it was until later, half a world away.......

Pumamama

Quote from: swordpoint9 on August 25, 2015, 12:25:21 AM
I still do it LOL . My Addiction ! Thank You though !
I guess I assumed you were active duty military who was among the 1st to be sent over. Bless you anyway. Bless us all!

Herbn-Legend

Tesla brain examined wen 100yrz ago? Thatz guna b accurate😒

WanagoBleu

Quote from: swordpoint9 on August 25, 2015, 12:22:32 AM
glad u made it home.......and r here now.

swordpoint9

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 12:27:49 AM

I guess I assumed you were active duty military who was among the 1st to be sent over. Bless you anyway. Bless us all!
I was at one time . Not then I worked for the US Gov at that time ! Thank You and I mean that !

Pumamama

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 12:28:25 AM
Didn't they keep Einstein's brain for the same reason? Like they're going to find his brilliance & imagination in there somewhere.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 12:26:31 AM
Recently heard about a case where a grad student was found to have <10% of normal amount of brain tissue. Head was mostly full of liquid. Perfectly normal person. Actually highly intelligent.
water on the brain iz very common in dwarfz😍😍 thanx to Lil woman L.A 4 that info😍😍

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Herbn-Legend on August 25, 2015, 12:28:25 AM
bet they would love to do another exam w today's knowledge & equipment.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Pumamama on August 25, 2015, 12:30:14 AM
Didn't they keep Einstein's brain for the same reason? Like they're going to find his brilliance & imagination in there somewhere.
hmm frankenstien😝😝

Juan Cena

Orinoco flow twice in one night? Remind me to ask Art if he ever saw "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."