• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150814 - Andrew D. Basiago, Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 14, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

Pumamama

Really glad Art grokked evil. Shining light on it is the way to end it.

Robert

No, Art, it came out about as I'd expect.  Nothing shocking about that.

RoseGirl

Evil always talks in opposites...and usually in a 'sing-songy' voice.

popple

Everyone hop on your time travel motorbikes and go listen to last nights show.

Quote from: Oleus on August 14, 2015, 10:05:53 PM
He's still missing the point ! The LAVey satanists are basically an atheist parody!!!!

Yeah. This is really making me question if Art has gone insane or not. Seriously how do you not understand they are just edgy atheists? Ugh Art.

RoseGirl

Quote from: popple on August 14, 2015, 10:06:45 PM

....and pick up a newspaper on the way back!

Kolchak

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 14, 2015, 10:05:12 PM
WTF Art still doesn't get it.

Seems that way. She explained that Laveyan satanists are atheists multiple times. They're essentially just edgy humanists. Nothing spooky about it.

alienated

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 14, 2015, 10:07:18 PM
....and pick up a newspaper on the way back!

A newspaper from yesterday?  I've got one of those.

doctor weird

Quote from: flimflam384 on August 14, 2015, 10:05:08 PM
Looking forward to tonight's show...  Time travel is one of my favorite fringe topics.

Cats are funny creatures.  My cat's been acting all spazzy today, hiding under stuff when I was working out and meowing a lot (though that's not really too out of character for him, he's Siamese) but when Art came on, he got all relaxed, jumped up onto his cushion tower, stretched out, and chilled.  It's as if my cat knows Art's a cat person.

how much do u bench? Im like pretty strong

Robert

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 14, 2015, 10:07:14 PMYeah. This is really making me question if Art has gone insane or not. Seriously how do you not understand they are just edgy atheists? Ugh Art.
Not insane at all.  He's just playing his role.  Reminds me of Clyde Lewis's schtick.  I think they understand that most of us get it & play along too.

henge0stone

kinda miss open lines, hope the last hour is open lines

sydtron

Hey guys.  Gonna hang on as long as I can.  Sandmans a -commin'! 

Nice. Bumper!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on August 14, 2015, 10:06:45 PM

You crack me up :)

coaster

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 14, 2015, 10:07:14 PM
Yeah. This is really making me question if Art has gone insane or not. Seriously how do you not understand they are just edgy atheists? Ugh Art.
You hype up an old show because it gets subscribers. Art gets it.

Oleus

Btw - with Mr Show,  Goatwhore, Kenneth Anger, Lard, and Holy Mountain references over the last two nights.  I just had to sign up.  And in the interest of full disclosure, I've been really enjoying Hoagland (and I wasn't expecting to).

Pumamama

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 14, 2015, 10:07:14 PM

Define what you mean by edgy here?  What got to Art was how fine & shiny it was, when he expected cobwebs & dust. The dark side *SEEMS* really nice.

RoseGirl

Quote from: alienated on August 14, 2015, 10:08:26 PM
A newspaper from yesterday?  I've got one of those.

no no...swing into the future...say 2020...and bring a newspaper. Nothing like a newspaper to give you a complete snap shot of the day's events.