• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on July 08, 2016, 10:20:35 PM
you two do a fantastic job of ignoring lol

Lol that was my plan today but when he starts saying that hes sending his Islamic brothers to commit a terroist act in America? Yea not ignoring that shit

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on July 08, 2016, 10:22:25 PM
Lol that was my plan today but when he starts saying that hes sending his Islamic brothers to commit a terroist act in America? Yea not ignoring that shit

lol thats as bad as him..you believe everything on the internets? lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on July 08, 2016, 10:23:23 PM

I know the chances of it happening are slim but we dont have the luxury of letting that stuff slide.

Quote from: trostol on July 08, 2016, 10:23:23 PM

The Secret Service takes every threat against the president serious for very good reason. Any terrorist threat against the USA should be taken just as serious in my mind. See something, say something.

(Reality)

Quote from: norland2424 on July 08, 2016, 10:15:55 PM
Mmm right in her fat ass
norland2424. one day when you will be crippled and you will regret those words.
you will not be able to use you hands to type insults like that any more.
I promise you that .and my brothers will help me with this as well .they are even more .vindictive. then I'm

(Reality)

Quote from: norland2424 on July 08, 2016, 10:19:04 PM
He needs to learn the fucking English language first.

so far you understood my english to realize that you are fucked for life.dead man walking movie you watch ASAP!

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on July 08, 2016, 10:28:08 PM
so far you understood my english to realize that you are fucked for life.dead man walking movie you watch ASAP!

Understand this, fuck your mom, your gay brothers and allah

trostol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on July 08, 2016, 10:30:13 PM
pretty sure that all is enough to get you banned..

Even if it takes us both being banned its fine with me, all he ever does is attack random people on bellgab.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on July 08, 2016, 10:34:48 PM
Even if it takes us both being banned its fine with me, all he ever does is attack random people on bellgab.

not sure you threatened to have someone killed..not sure MV is around much these days though

(Reality)

Quote from: trostol on July 08, 2016, 10:30:13 PM
pretty sure that all is enough to get you banned..

BANNING ME will not prevent norland's2424 to receive his "payment" for insulting my Mom.
count on that norland2424. count on it and always be conscious about that.
it might take time. but we are very persistent bunch of savages

trostol

Quote from: (Reality) on July 08, 2016, 10:35:43 PM
BANNING ME will not prevent norland's2424 to receive his "payment" for insulting my Mom.

you really have a screw or two loose

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on July 08, 2016, 10:35:43 PM

Wouldn't be the first goat fucker that ive put down.

(Reality)

Quote from: norland2424 on July 08, 2016, 10:37:12 PM
Wouldn't be the first goat fucker that ive put down.

every time you look in the mirror you also look behind you if your image is only you .or is the grim ripper .behind you as well

norland2424

Quote from: (Reality) on July 08, 2016, 10:40:36 PM
every time you look in the mirror you also look behind you if your image is only you .or is the grim ripper .behind you as well
Speak English motherfucker

(Reality)

Quote from: Empress on July 08, 2016, 10:44:24 PM

Quote from: norland2424 on July 08, 2016, 10:42:40 PM
Speak English motherfucker

You are fucking with the wrong cat. you two.
as long as it was personal between my self and fatso Darth Sow and latter with norland2424 it was all fair game
but the moment you went low, insulting my Mom you are doomed. especially after you continued insulting my Mom

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on July 08, 2016, 10:56:37 PM
I'm very sorry that they made fun of your mother. There's no reason to stoop so low like that.

She has a nice ass tho  :-\

Quote from: (Reality) on July 08, 2016, 10:52:50 PM
You are fucking with the wrong cat. you two.
as long as it was personal between my self and fatso Darth Sow and latter with norland2424 it was all fair game
but the moment you went low, insulting my Mom you are doomed. especially after you continued insulting my Mom

Again you insulted me first. Once you insulted me you, and your entire family, were fair game. Don't insult other people and no one will have reason to insult your mother. She clearly did a bad job raising you.

(Reality)

Quote from: Empress on July 08, 2016, 10:59:58 PM
Again you insulted me first. Once you insulted me you, and your entire family, were fair game. Don't insult other people and no one will have reason to insult your mother. She clearly did a bad job raising you.

I was requested to tell the ugly truth about you . and I did .per request
you too will get your "thank you" gift for insulting my Mom. count on it you smelly cunt

norland2424

Now lets just ignore him.

Quote from: (Reality) on July 08, 2016, 11:05:59 PM
I was requested to tell the ugly truth about you . and I did .per request
you too will get your "thank you" gift for insulting my Mom. count on it you smelly cunt

You haven't told any "truth". All you've done is spam this thread with harassment and other nonsense with badly used google translate and now are making fucking terrorist threats against my country.  All while whining about your mother. If you actually cared about your mother you'd actually go spend time with her instead of spending all your time here.

Quote from: norland2424 on July 08, 2016, 11:08:56 PM
Now lets just ignore him.

Yeah now it's time to let MV/authorities deal with him. Hopefully he'll start spending time with him mom, he claims to love, once he stops getting attention from the cool kids.

(Reality)

in your country your culture has no respect according to you and according to norland2424 for Mothers.
in our culture we respect our parents. and we will readjust your immoral culture and WE will teach you our culture.
it's starting happening now .as we speak

norland2424

Quote from: Empress on July 08, 2016, 11:13:22 PM
Yeah now it's time to let MV/authorities deal with him. Hopefully he'll start spending time with him mom, he claims to love, once he stops getting attention from the cool kids.

Yea hes been reported to a few places already, its out of our hands now.