• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131003 - Linda Moulton Howe - Aliens, Cattle Mutilations, Etc.

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 03, 2013, 06:37:10 PM

SaucyRossy

Quote from: steelbot on October 03, 2013, 09:34:11 PM
Anyone seen,....Upstream Color?  or the guy's first movie - Primer?

I've seen and loved primer.
Haven't watched upstream color yet because I want to make sure I'm in the right mindset. Primer fucked with my head for a week. I can't imagine what upstream color will do.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 03, 2013, 09:29:43 PM
If GhostSquatch and Godzilla fought, who do you think would win?

Godzilla's stronger ... but GhostSquatch, he's more stealthy, and can kinda sneak up on you, so he's got the advantage of the surprise attack.

Quote from: Northcoaster on October 03, 2013, 09:28:46 PM
Interesting. I wonder if she's stepping up her game for AB.

She hasn't sounded this good since she was on Dreamland with Art in 1995.

aldousburbank

Quote from: zeebo on October 03, 2013, 09:35:35 PM
Godzilla's stronger ... but GhostSquatch, he's more stealthy, and can kinda sneak up on you, so he's got the advantage of the surprise attack.
But you can smell his ghostly stench from a distance.

The General

Cattle Mutilations.  Damn. 

My money is on teenagers from mars, and they don't care.

steelbot

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 03, 2013, 09:35:30 PM
I've seen and loved primer.
Haven't watched upstream color yet because I want to make sure I'm in the right mindset. Primer fucked with my head for a week. I can't imagine what upstream color will do.
Well, I liked Primer so much - and have watched it many a nights - in the vein of Pi as well, nice nights to sleep dreaming of that shit - but upstream color is just creepy - but has to do with genetic manipulations that's all i'm saying!

zeebo

The E.T.s doing genetic experimentation creating centaurs and unicorns, etc.?  Maybe they're doing a big-scale Harry Potter planet somewhere?

SgtRocko

Speaking of Paranormal... Browns just WON again.  First place in the AFC North....

These praying mantis fools are dicks and I'm not fucking cool with it.

steelbot

Quote from: zeebo on October 03, 2013, 09:38:40 PM
The E.T.s doing genetic experimentation creating centaurs and unicorns, etc.?  Maybe they're doing a big-scale Harry Potter planet somewhere?
Honest though, if you stumbled on a carcass like that and had the ability to be first on scene, called a vet, and examined the crime scene so to speak...what is your explanation other than it's not human...nor likely earthly animals we know of that could do this,...and preserve the site's forensics really...This stuff has really had honest science behind evidence to see if it is possible...so...MEH i have no way to explain what it is...or why shit stays away from the sites either...why wouldn't a bird or other scavenger pick on an overnight dead carcass?  OTHER THAN, maybe the lack of blood keeps em from detecting it...which is still you'd think an accidental stumble on the creature by an animal would occur before a rancher discovered it.

Deep thoughts...by steelbot =P and wizzle!

aldousburbank

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 03, 2013, 09:42:27 PM
Yeh, old shovelhead, always trying to bum smokes off me. Plays a wicked bass though.

zeebo

Quote from: Northcoaster on October 03, 2013, 09:41:38 PM
Oh, no. 2 Lindas now? It's about to get confusing.

Two Lindas, a sparkle-suited Filipino alien, and a GhostSquatch.  I need a diagram.

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 03, 2013, 09:42:27 PM

Yeah, watch out for those Thri-keen, man.  They can get in your mind.

steelbot

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 03, 2013, 09:43:30 PM
Yeh, old shovelhead, always trying to bum smokes off me. Plays a wicked bass though.
haahaha - the Adult swim show too - with the mantis is the only stonledy image i can gather right now

For some reason I can't imagine LMH lying. Even though she is telling some wild stories.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: werfold on October 03, 2013, 08:13:15 PM
Hello everyone watched this forum since the beginning, just wanted to say Hi!

hi there. glad you signed up.

Earth Pod

Quote from: Northcoaster on October 03, 2013, 09:28:46 PM
Interesting. I wonder if she's stepping up her game for AB.
I may just be a case of doing an interview w/a real person.  GN is like doing an interview w/an empty drone.  I love LMH and don't mind that she doesn't allow GN to interrupt her.   Gads, she would never get through her material if she let GN do his usual babble or read his regular questions.   We are lucky to be hearing Linda interviewed by Art, who is listening, comprehending and interacting.  That's way over GN's head.

Alien cloning chambers.  That's interesting to say the least.  Hope they have all the proper papers for his new identity...

steelbot

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on October 03, 2013, 09:47:06 PM
For some reason I can't imagine LMH lying. Even though she is telling some wild stories.
most i've been speechless listening that is and not calling BS immediately - and she def, is into speculative - but - back to original evidence of the creatures, then going down the path well then what is it...i love this shit!